The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Sure, combine them. I don't mind.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:Hey everyone! So things are going swimmingly as far as KWCE updates go. :D But I do need to ask you guys something.

Should I merge the two Kumongas together? Or would you guys rather keep them separate? I personally think GFW Kumonga could potentially hold its own, since its abilities differ from the Showa version. Like to hear you guys thoughts on the matter.
Combine them.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Combine, I guess. FW Kumonga sucks, however...
Resized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

So, to put this in perspective for anyone asking...

Veterans:
DONE

Out of those on the main KWC roster, these are all I have left. This will be regularly updated as I do them Taking a temporary break to do other things. ;) I also have someone else helping me with the Cards for the non-KWC monsters, so it'll speed up the process drastically. This is for anyone who will ask how much I need left. And now you know. ;)

UPDATE:
Now including the list from the front (got rid of a few because some of them are currently KWC vets, like the MUTOs).

Newbies:
Godzilla (Showa)
Godzilla (2000)
Godzilla (2016)
King Ghidorah (Showa)
King Ghidorah (GMK)
Mothra (2004)
Rodan (Showa)
Moguera (Showa)
Toto
Gyaos (Showa) / Space Gyaos
Guiron
Barugon

Zigra
Viras
Jiger
Zedus
Gipsy Danger
Knifehead
Otachi
Leatherback
Slattern
Buraki
Daimajin
Ogra / Gorgo
Reptilicus
Rhedosaurus
The Black Scorpion
THEM!
Ultraman X
Ultraman Next / Noa
Ultraman Belial
Zetton
Eleking
Baltan Seijin

King Joe Black
Tyrant
Five King
Greeza
Gargorgon
Seamons / Seagoras
Galberos
Bogal
Goldras
Bemstar
Big O
Evangelion Units
Sachiel
Ramiel
Kamen Rider J
Zarkorr
Kraa
Clover

Golza / Fire Golza
Neosaurus
Silvagon / Clone Silvagon
Demaaga / Taurugi Demaaga
Last edited by KaijuX on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 20 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Awesome! Just about there.
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:Out of those on the main KWC roster, these are all I have left. This will be regularly updated as I do them Taking a temporary break to do other things. ;) I also have someone else helping me with the Cards for the non-KWC monsters, so it'll speed up the process drastically. This is for anyone who will ask how much I need left. And now you know. ;)
You only have one person helping you out? Is it still ok if we put bios for the non-KWC kaiju?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Kaijunator wrote:You only have one person helping you out? Is it still ok if we put bios for the non-KWC kaiju?
With cards, yes. But you guys have been of great help with all the other aspects. Believe me, it's greatly appreciated. :huge:
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I have to ask, how come you are making cards for KWC combatants too?
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Coobzilla03 wrote:I have to ask, how come you are making cards for KWC combatants too?

:)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Coobzilla03 wrote:I have to ask, how come you are making cards for KWC combatants too?
Because, as SpaceG92 said:
SpaceG92 wrote:*Because It's Cool Video*
:)
;)

If you looked back on the Gomora Card I posted, you will see that even the KWC veterans have slightly different rules applied to them.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultraman X

Height: 85 meters

Weight: 55,000 meters

Powers: flight; Xanadium Ray; X Slash; X Cross Kick; X Cross Chop; Purify Wave; Attacker X; self digitisation; extraordinary jumper; equip Cyber Gomora, Cyber Eleking, Cyber Bemstar, Cyber Zetton and Hybrid MonsArmours; equip Ultimate Aegis Cyber Armour; equip Max Galaxy and Armed Nexus Cyber Weapons; turn into Exceed X; equip Beta Spark Cyber Armour
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:You only have one person helping you out? Is it still ok if we put bios for the non-KWC kaiju?
With cards, yes. But you guys have been of great help with all the other aspects. Believe me, it's greatly appreciated. :huge:
Thank you!

Which KWCE kaiju have bios? The ones that members here created are:
1. Golza/Fire Golza (dude is cool enough to get two)
2. King Joe Black
3. Buraki
4. Reptilicus
5. Kraa
6. Barugon
7. Zetton
8. Galberos
9. Tyrant
10. Bemular/Empowered Bemular
11. Red King/Reionyx Burst Red King/EX Red King
12. Eleking/EX Eleking
13. Neosaurus
14. Silvagon/Clone Silvagon
15. Goldras
16. Demaaga/Taurugi Demaaga
17. Bemstar
18. Shin Godzilla/Godzilla (2016)
19. Five King/Cyber Five King
20. Ultraman X

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

@Spaceg92.

I don't think anything here is cool. Except something coming in the next few months. ;)
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote: Godzilla (2016)
Barugon
Gipsy Danger
Knifehead
Otachi
Leatherback
Slattern
Buraki
Reptilicus
Rhedosaurus
Ultraman X
Zetton
Eleking
King Joe Black
Tyrant
Five King
Galberos
Goldras
Bemstar
Evangelion Units
Kraa
Golza/Fire Golza
Shouldn't these guys have the strike? Me, Birdman, Coob, RaptorCyclone, and Soul have created bios for these. Heck, Golza even got a bio from me and Birdman!

EDIT: Lack of Golza and his other form is disturbing.

Added in 47 minutes 55 seconds:
Knifehead

Height: 96 meters
Weight: 2,700 tons

Abilities: Corrosive blood known as Kaiju Blue; large knife on skull

Otachi

Height: 63 meters
Weight: 2,690 tons

Abilities: acid spit; flight; pincer on the end of the tail; corrosive blood known as Kaiju Blue

Slattern

Height: 181.7 meters (estimate)
Weight: 6,750 tons (estimate)

Abilities: spiked tails; roar can damage the environment; can enhance attacks with electricty?; electric ray?; corrosive blood known as Kaiju Blue

Leatherback

Height: 81.4 meters
Weight: 2,900 tons

Abilities: electromagnetic pulse; corrosive blood known as Kaiju Blue

Gipsy Danger

Height: 79.2 meters
Weight: 1,980 tons

Abilities: GD-6 Chainsword from both arms; I-19 Plasmacaster from both arms; rear jets; Nuclear Vortex Turbine

Could we allow Slattern to have his abilities from the video game (electricity enhancing attacks and electric ray)?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Not bios.

Cards. ;)

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:Not bios.

Cards. ;)
Don't you need the information from the bios to put on the cards?

What's the verdict on PR video game abilities being used?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kamen Rider J

Height: 80 meters

Weight: 45,000 tons

Powers: Jumbo Rider Kick; Jumbo Rider Punch; J-Kick; J-Punch; size alteration; extraordinary jumper; can summon the J-Crosser to his aid

Added in 8 minutes 2 seconds:
Ultraman Tiga

Height: 85 meters

Weight: 40,000 tons

Powers: Zepellion Ray; Timer Flash Special; Specium Multi-Ray; Hand Slash; Tiga Slicer; Tiga Pitfall; Ultra Pyschic; energy barrier; extraordinary jumper; flight; teleportation; size alteration; Type Change into Power or Sky Type; devolve into Tiga Dark, which can absorb energy to become Tiga Blast and Tiga Tornado; turn into Glitter Tiga
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

@Kaijunator - I mean those are the cards in progress with bios. AKA, the amount of monsters that need cards left.
Kaijunator wrote:What's the verdict on PR video game abilities being used?
As of right now, I'm hesitant about using sources outside of their original series (whomever that may be for the KWCE). So in question of will the PR guys obtain their video game abilities... I'm reluctant. I'll see how things start off before I consider gifting the Kaiju and Jaegers those abilities. Just stick to what you see in the movie in the meantime.

Pair of kings.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

KaijuX wrote:@Kaijunator - I mean those are the cards in progress with bios. AKA, the amount of monsters that need cards left.
Kaijunator wrote:What's the verdict on PR video game abilities being used?
As of right now, I'm hesitant about using sources outside of their original series (whomever that may be for the KWCE). So in question of will the PR guys obtain their video game abilities... I'm reluctant. I'll see how things start off before I consider gifting the Kaiju and Jaegers those abilities. Just stick to what you see in the movie in the meantime.
Crap Slattern uses the game abilities multiple times in my LPG vs Slattern match I sent. They play a big factor in it.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Ehh... TBH, your Slattern match I'm going to be holding onto for a while. Believe me, I have a reason why. You'll see it in time.

Pair of kings.