The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Follinollante
Interpol Agent

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Follinollante »

Voyager wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:32 am Not really a massive narrative dream like I sometimes have, but something kinda cool.

So basically humanity finds an alien planet inhabited by insectoids, and make peaceful contact. They journey down and start to exchange ideas, and eventually one of the humans whips out a Bible and says;

“This is the good news! There is an almighty God and He loves you! His name is-” as the man is speaking, the bug cuts him off.

“Jesus Christ?”

The man looks on with confusion. The alien continues;

“We’re so happy to see another species has heard the good news!” The alien pulls out his own bible in the native language, and shows off religious pictures and icons. Jesus as an insectoid, Mary as an insectoid, the Holy Spirit as another native species like an Earth Dove.

The man just continues to stare and is amazed, but slightly relieved. End dream.
Woah, I like this. I've always wondered how religion on other planets would pan out, especially if Earth weren't the only planet to receive the Word.

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

I had a dream where I watched a movie that was essentially a hybrid of Vs Biollante and Battle for Earth. Battra, Mothra, and Biollante all had beef with Godzilla and teamed up on him. Then, it appeared that Battra and Biollante took over a city after they had beaten down Godzilla. I think after that, Godzilla and an arm of military moved in to free the city/take revenge. It was a very weird dream, and the weirder part was that I dreamt about falling asleep during some parts… nonetheless, seemed interesting to share.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I had a dream that a man created an android woman that looked exactly like a human to have her make another man fall in love with her. After they spent some time together, her creator controls her into betraying her lover as he (the creator) and the lover were enemies, the creator wanted revenge. The lover of the android woman was "played by" Hugh Jackman btw.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I dreamt that I was watching star trek and the episode was about Worf primarily dealing with Ultron who found himself a new fleshy body to inhabit (the body looked like the brown bird creature from Dark Crystal)
Eventually Miles O'Brien fights the creature and both clash in the form of scattered light photons.
Next I dreamt I was staying at in the room of some old woman's house. Her pet was Maguma, dog sized.
The next part of my dream was a little too disturbing to recount but it ended with my cousin appearing asking me to help sign her up for college classes.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

This dream was hilarious:

I was trapped in a house led by a cult leader who looked like Titan from Megamind. He forced everyone to draw fan art of Godzilla for him (that whole part felt like being put into that scene from Vs Biollante with the kids) and he had a white pyramid like structure in his living room where the trapped 4 people and I would have to put different Godzilla figures on the pyramid. Some figures would have to be put higher than others based on which design we all collectively deemed the best.
Eventually this part of the dream ended and the whole cult house ended up turning into my aunt's house?
Then I walked outside and saw my dad had brought a red motorcycle. I drove it but kept crashing into all the neighbor's vehicles or scraping them.
Eventually the motorcycle ran out of gas but I could still ride it back home as one would a regular bike.
Basically my dreams are nothing like Inception.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Had a dream where I was at Martin Luther King Jr's I Have A Dream speech, until King Kong (a mix between the 2005 and MV versions) came in and started attacking people, then the statue of Abraham Lincoln came to life and started fighting Kong with his bare hands, only for me to appear in the Empire State Building with a bird-sized Seregios from Monster Hunter on my shoulder, I woke up after that.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

There was this one time, I donkey drop-kicked Lord Voldemort in the face.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Zero One
Ronin

Post by Zero One »

I had a dream about being chased by giant insects that looked like a cross between a wasp and kamacuras.
In one part i rain into my room but on some kind of like bee or bioharzed white suit as well as a mask,helmet and a airsoft gun only to have a second before they all swarmed into my room though the air vents, And where every where like billions of them.
Scary

Jugglusjuggler89
Ronin

Post by Jugglusjuggler89 »

I had a dream one time where I was watching a marathon of a TV show that looked and felt like a cross between CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle and Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle but with KiryuGoji in place of MireGoji that was hosted by a dude who looked like TOM from Toonami if he were a kamen rider.
Last edited by Jugglusjuggler89 on Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I passed next to a school with the insignia of GIGAN on there walls. Apparently he's there school mascot. Suddenly a strange, small creature appears and begins to follow me, wailing loudly. It has a trunk like an elephant, black eyes, fur like a dust bunny, a rat tail and the body shape of a possum. It seems to be begging for food.
A travel market on wheels suddenly appearing and I buy bread from the Hindi man running it.
I feed the creature and take it home where I give it cat food. When my cat sees it, he slaps the elephant creature. The cat sighs like a person as the creature is unaffected.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gojira1604 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:59 am I passed next to a school with the insignia of GIGAN on there walls. Apparently he's there school mascot.
I was gonna call you a liar but I remembered we were in the dream thread :oops:
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I had a dream that I was using an Xbox 360. I wasn't playing any games, just browsing the Xbox store, looking at all the games that are available to purchase and buying some.

When I woke up, I decided to hook up my brother's Xbox 360 to check out the Xbox store since it's going to close in less than a year. However, the power brick gave me the red light, which means that the power brick doesn't work anymore and it needs to be replaced. I might have to buy another one sooner or later.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I had lots of dreams last night, with elements that I remember, such as being in a giant warehouse, listening to Elvis over loudspeakers at a carnival and fighting General Grievous from the 2003 CW show across universes, but this last one is pretty cool so I thought I’d share.

Imagine this. It’s a snowy, desolate wasteland. Hills, trees, that’s about it. Giant Monsters roam, chasing anyone they see and fighting each other. So, you’re me, and you’re trying to survive in the post apocalyptic world. It’s revealed that’s it’s Uzbekistan but thats not important.

There are these massive castle-mansions scattered throughout the white snowy desert. Some empty, some full of people. All look delicious for looting. And I think about it, but as I get near it, a massive yellow and black electrical beast crests the hill behind me, looking down at the mansions as well. I decide to flee by sliding down a steep, rocky hillside. Too steep for the monsters but smooth enough for me to make it down unharmed. At the bottom of the cliff is a town of abandoned houses. Time to set up camp I think!

I enter one of the house, and look around. Empty bedrooms with a comfy bed, a main living room with a small couch, computer monitor with no mouse or keyboard, and a fair sized TV screen on the wall. I think to myself ‘I can make do with this.’

As I go back towards the entrance I go through a room I had previously not seen. And someone was there! It was a woman in gym clothes, on top of an exercise bike, with medium black hair and a british accent. In my head I thought she’d scream at me and ask me why I was in her house. But she was chill. She was all like “Oh hey, company.” And asked about how my trip was and if I had brought any food. I think she was a squatter like me.

And then it ended.
For Emperor and Empire!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I dreamt of meeting voice actress Aya Hisakawa (again), but I couldn't decide on what to get her to sign, even though I have several pieces of Sailor Mercury merchandise.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I dreamt that there was a rat sized cockroach in my room.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Has anyone ever had a dream where they were caught in a mass shooting? Because I just did.
Probably because of the news and because I recently watched AHS. Whenever a dream gets too stressful, my mind tends to wake me up. :shock:

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream involving characters from Jimmy Neutron (myself seemingly being Hugh Neutron) all having been invited to an alien planet for a vacation. However, the planet was apparently dying, because the ground and numerous inanimate objects including shoes and furniture suddenly started oozing blood one morning. When I asked Jimmy what was going on, he said he needed to figure this out and seemingly rushed off to do last minute research. Afterwards, I remember saying something along the lines of "So uh, I kinda need to pee, but I'm terrified in doing so."
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

:terrestris: I dreamt there was a Deinosuchus in the neighborhood. An incompetent military general kept trying to find it. Ultimately the beast was contained in a large tank next to Panda Express as a tourist attraction. Soon people from all over came to see the croc, including aliens, demons and anthropomorphic ponies.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream that TyrantisTerror's kaiju Tyrantis was so popular that he starred in various children's books and scifi novels and such in a bookstore of some kind, and I was explaining to a couple other people who were interested how Tyrantis was a retrosaur rather than a dinosaur and technically a crocodile relative thererefore.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Being chased around by an Anubis looking dog and never being able to outrun the thing (and nearly dying to it) whilst being stuck in a scenic graveyard on the mountains with a terrain similar to ancient Chinese mountains was an interesting dream I heard from someone totally not myself (guess to the existence of sarcasm in my sentence)
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."