Trolling Godzilla Fans

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Trolling Godzilla Fans

Post by Voyager »

I think saying ‘Kong is King’ would piss them off more.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Just tell them a list of reasons why Showa Gamera is better than Godzilla.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Honestly all you gotta do to set off most of this forum is criticize any of the showa films in any capacity.

And before you say “What about all monsters attack?” We have people here who defend it unironically.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:33 pm Honestly all you gotta do to set off most of this forum is criticize any of the showa films in any capacity.

And before you say “What about all monsters attack?” We have people here who defend it unironically.
“Most this forum”, I think you mean most people who joined Pre-2016. The Old Guard would crucify you.
For Emperor and Empire!

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:33 pm Honestly all you gotta do to set off most of this forum is criticize any of the showa films in any capacity.

Yes, because Heisei fans NEVER fly off the handle if you say you don't like, say, Godzilla vs Biollante. No, you NEVER see that.

Janjira-York
G-Force Personnel

Post by Janjira-York »

at one point those trolling ideas will not work since that old guard is pushing what 50+ ?

hell the g98 fandom died last decade as a whole

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Legion1979 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:21 pm

Yes, because Heisei fans NEVER fly off the handle if you say you don't like, say, Godzilla vs Biollante. No, you NEVER see that.
Thanks for proving his point, Legion. :lol:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Legion1979 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:21 pm

The self fulfilling prophecy.
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:38 pm

“Most this forum”, I think you mean most people who joined Pre-2016. The Old Guard would crucify you.
They're nothing I can't handle. :huge:

Added in 24 seconds:

Hey heeeeeeeey! Just like me! :mrgreen:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:09 pm I think saying ‘Kong is King’ would piss them off more.
There’s a whole host of good candidates for that format, but I prefer Gigan because I’ve personally gotten really funny reactions from it before.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:38 pm “Most this forum”, I think you mean most people who joined Pre-2016. The Old Guard would crucify you.
Hey now. I don't think I've defended that movie on here lol. It does have its charm though.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:14 am
Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:09 pm I think saying ‘Kong is King’ would piss them off more.
There’s a whole host of good candidates for that format, but I prefer Gigan because I’ve personally gotten really funny reactions from it before.
I’d imagine most reactions would be along the lines of ‘what?’
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I mean... if we're talking strictly in terms of design, and if we tie Dyrako up and lock him in the basement, there might be a case to be made for Gigan as King. He has one of the all-time great kaiju designs. Kind of basic in some ways, utterly bizarre in others.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

To piss off MV Godzilla fans, always make the case that Ghidorah was winning all of their fights and only left because he had better things to do.
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Say the Anime Trilogy songs are more distinct and memorable than most live action G-Film's.

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Desghidorah wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:38 pm Say the Anime Trilogy songs are more distinct and memorable than most live action G-Film's.
Now that’s a spicy one.
And there’s kind of a case for it since some of those anime trilogy songs are pretty memorable— Godzilla’s redone theme and the cult/Golden Demise motifs come to mind.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

SpiderZilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by SpiderZilla »

Say there’s more evidence that Godzilla is female than male.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

CyberZilla wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:31 pm
Desghidorah wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:38 pm Say the Anime Trilogy songs are more distinct and memorable than most live action G-Film's.
Now that’s a spicy one.
And there’s kind of a case for it since some of those anime trilogy songs are pretty memorable— Godzilla’s redone theme and the cult/Golden Demise motifs come to mind.
Indeed, I think they are legitimately quite good. The trio of songs by XAI to accompany the films are also a good bop.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

How to piss off TK

-Say Heisei/Millennium/Reiwa/MV x is better than Showa x
-Make fun of the Showa films for cheesiness and shit effects.
-Call Showa fans elitist gatekeepers.
For Emperor and Empire!

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

You know those videos where people buy a PS5 just to smash it? That but with SHMA toys. The "REEEE-ing" from the toys section of this forum alone would probably be loud enough to break the sound barrier.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy