Toy Photo Request Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Toy Photo Request Thread

Post by Castellan Zilla »

It appears the original one was lost, so let's start anew.

This thread is to be used for requesting to see certain scale ratios of figures or simply just to see how a toy looks out of the box. Any form of toy photography that has photo editing should be posted in the Creative Pictures Thread.

Please try to keep the image to a 3-5 images. Links work too.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Re: Toy Photo Request Thread

Post by G1985 »

If someone has the complete Godzilla Proclamation Red & Proclamation Blue candy toy sets, can they post a picture that shows all of the Godzillas that came in those two sets? There were eleven Godzillas in the Proclamation sets, but several were left out of the later "Monster Museum" reissues, and Club Tokyo's listing is incomplete. I'm trying to collect all the figures in both sets, and I have managed to find all but one figure. I think the one I'm missing is the 1995 suit that was paired with adult Destroyah in the Proclamation Blue set. The problem is, I have no picture to identify what that last figure looks like. I've got photos of the ten others (and everything else in the set), if anyone needs a photo of the series.

I figured if someone has the whole Proclamation set, seeing a photo of the eleven Godzillas side-by-side should make it easy to figure out which one I'm missing.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Curious to see how MonsterArts MosuGoji scales with the Revoltechs, specifically Mogera.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Can anyone do a size comparison with Leatherback, Trespasser, Scunner, Axehead, and Clean Knifehead, please?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Kaijunator wrote:Can anyone do a size comparison with Leatherback, Trespasser, Scunner, Axehead, and Clean Knifehead, please?
Don't have Axehead but he and Tressy are basically the same figure.

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Can anyone do a size comparison with Leatherback, Trespasser, Scunner, Axehead, and Clean Knifehead, please?
Don't have Axehead but he and Tressy are basically the same figure.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2z8cajr.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ynpc7s.jpg
Thanks.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

I want to see SHMA Biollante's tentacles coiled around SHMA Super MechaGodzilla, Destoroyah, King Ghidorah, and SpaceGodzilla - throwing them around like ragdolls.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I would like to see how the SHMA G'14, SHMA Bio, Bandai Egg Male MUTO, SHMA Kong, and Hasbro's Clover look with the Flames of War playing pieces (the tanks, soldiers, etc) and the Ruinscape from Hawk Wargames. Seperate pics please, as two of those figures are huge.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

^ Don't expect that order to be fulfilled. That's a lot of work.

LazerWhale
JXSDF Technician

Post by LazerWhale »

If it's possible, could anyone here please post some images of any of the various S.H.M.A. figures aside Godzilla Rebirth? I'd like to have an idea of scale if I ever decide to branch out.
Lazer's Art Thread:viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21430&view=viewpoll
My DeviantArt: http://lazerwhale.deviantart.com/
Just because someone likes something you don't, don't treat them poorly for it.
But,
Just because someone doesn't like something you do, don't treat them poorly for it, either.

Lest We Forget

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

LazerWhale wrote:If it's possible, could anyone here please post some images of any of the various S.H.M.A. figures aside Godzilla Rebirth? I'd like to have an idea of scale if I ever decide to branch out.
I have Burning Godzilla, Gigan, Kong, and Ultra-Act Ultraman to work with. That okay?
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Hybrid Gojira
Interpol Agent

Post by Hybrid Gojira »

I'd like to see Ultra Act Gomora compared to SHMA G64 and rebirth G.
Kaiju Transmissions Podcast Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kaijutransmissionspodcast

LazerWhale
JXSDF Technician

Post by LazerWhale »

MM The Destroyer wrote:
LazerWhale wrote:If it's possible, could anyone here please post some images of any of the various S.H.M.A. figures aside Godzilla Rebirth? I'd like to have an idea of scale if I ever decide to branch out.
I have Burning Godzilla, Gigan, Kong, and Ultra-Act Ultraman to work with. That okay?
Well, I should hope that Burning Godzilla's size should be apparent, seeing as how I own his repaint, and I have little interest in the Kong or Ultra-Act (even though it looks like a fun line). Gigan, though, would be welcome.
But,
Just because someone doesn't like something you do, don't treat them poorly for it, either.

Lest We Forget

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Hybrid Gojira wrote:I'd like to see Ultra Act Gomora compared to SHMA G64 and rebirth G.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

64 Godzilla in a tiny tophat and, if you're brave enough, little mustache.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Hybrid Gojira
Interpol Agent

Post by Hybrid Gojira »

Castellan Zilla wrote:
Hybrid Gojira wrote:I'd like to see Ultra Act Gomora compared to SHMA G64 and rebirth G.
https://41.media.tumblr.com/f4410977e01 ... o2_500.jpg
Awesome!

How do you like Gomora? I've been debating if I should snag him on the hope that they releases Gomora from Ultra Galaxy. He's easily my favorite Ultra monster.
Kaiju Transmissions Podcast Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kaijutransmissionspodcast

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Hybrid Gojira wrote:How do you like Gomora? I've been debating if I should snag him on the hope that they releases Gomora from Ultra Galaxy. He's easily my favorite Ultra monster.

I own 'im, and it's pretty great. Not overly amazing, and certainly not worth the $80+ pricetag it's going for, before shipping. I'd go with this one, since they seem insanely hesitant to do kaiju in this line.

I have a video review up if you're interested in my total thought on it.

LazerWhale
JXSDF Technician

Post by LazerWhale »

If anyone has the Gashapon Winged MUTO, could they please post an image of it that gives an idea of its size?
But,

Lest We Forget

darkcancer
Monarch Researcher

Post by darkcancer »

Hope this helps. I don't have any of my other HGs with me to do a comparison though.
Godzilla & Gamera High Grade (gashapon) collector.
Looking for: spare High Grade insert papers (various sets)

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I need a face to face shot of:
SHMA G'14 and SHMA Biollante
SHMA G'14 and Egg MUTO
SHMA G'14 and SHMA King Kong

I want to do three separate YT films with these and need to see how well they scale together.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!