S.H. FiguArts Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Re: S.H. FiguArts Discussion

Post by Petezilla »

These Ultraman Figuarts are coming out much too fast paced for me to keep up with, since there's also so much Godzilla stuff coming out recently, which has priority for me. But I'll likely get this one. A new actual Kaiju would be appreciated, though...
Size DOES matter!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

S.H. Figuarts Shinkocchou Seihou Ultraman Dyna Flash Type

April 2023 for 8,250 yen.

S.H. Figuarts Ultraman Jonias, Absolute Tartarus, Absolute Diavolo, Ultra Leo Mantle, Mefilas (Shin Ultraman), Ultraman Trigger Power Type, Jack Suit, Ace Suit and Zoffy Suit

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And a surprise reveal not even a day later!

Ultraman (Shin Ultraman) First Contact Ver.

May 2023 for 7,700 yen.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And yet another?!

Absolute Tartarus

May 2023 for 7,700 yen.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I cannot wait to get Dyna, that is going to be a holy grail for me. The sculpting looks nice, and I am glad he's coming with the solgent beam. They showed off a Dyna prototype what, four years ago?

Both of the Absolutians look splendid, honestly I am a sucker for gold and I loved these guys in Ultra Galaxy Fight. Joneus & Leo look stellar, love the master cape for 'ol jeep survivor. Now, while Dyna is a definite buy, the six anime Ultra brothers are really tempting. I already have Man & Seven, with Taro in my eyesight. But now they show off Jack, Ace, & Zoffy? Whew, Tamashi is not kidding around.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Praying the anime Ultras never release so Bluefin keeps bringing stuff over. I don't need another round of "knock off iron man suits cause Bluefin to never import figuarts ultraman"
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mefilas (Shin Ultraman)

Full details to be revealed later this month.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

P-Bandai release, June 2023 for 8,250 yen.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Got Ultraman Ribut for Christmas, and he's gorgeous. Sculpting is nice, the eyes have a unique design, and I adore the accessories. He has an exceptional amount of range and posability, This Malaysian Ultraman is the closest I'll get to a (official) Thai one :P
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Just managed to snag all 4 Ichiban Kuji limited Ultramen & Baltan clear lottery Figuarts versions, which were recently released, for a great price! :o
Size DOES matter!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Terraphaser

June 2023 for 9,900 yen.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:06 pm Image

Terraphaser

June 2023 for 9,900 yen.
Funny, just got my DX version in the mail yesterday

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Nice, I'll get that one. He was kinda inevitable though, being one of the main characters of the show.

I still wish Tamashii would do at least the final boss monster from each show too, just to have a diverse looking display. The Figuarts Ultraman line started off so great, but it became only Ultras and a few robots lately, much like ULTRA-ACT back in the day...
Last edited by Petezilla on Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Size DOES matter!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I just want SHFA Tyrant and Birdon. :(

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"Go forth, young hero. Go to that planet we treasure, Earth!"

S.H.Figuarts Ultraman Mebius

July 2023 for 7,480 yen.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

For anyone interested, Gomora is getting a reissue in July.

Poe Ghostal
JXSDF Technician

Post by Poe Ghostal »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 am For anyone interested, Gomora is getting a reissue in July.
Didn't Gomora just get a reissue last year?
Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation - Toy news, reviews, & commentary

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Yeah, Gomora's readily available right now. I know HLJ and BBTS have him.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"Leap out! Miracle!"

Ultraman Decker Miracle Type

August 2023 for 7,700 yen.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poe Ghostal
JXSDF Technician

Post by Poe Ghostal »

What's the likelihood of an Alien Baltan reissue? Been looking at eBay but I'd rather not pay those prices if I can help it.
Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation - Toy news, reviews, & commentary