S.H. FiguArts Discussion

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MandaSaurus
Sazer

S.H. FiguArts Discussion

Post by MandaSaurus »

We have threads for SHMA & UA, but not for Tamashii's SH FiguArts! I KNOW it's 'not Toho', but neither is Pacific Rim, & neither is Ultra-Act( yeah, I know about the Tsuburaya thing ), & various others. It's Tamashii, it's Japanese, & by golly, I think it deserves a thread. Even if you wanna talk about Mario Bros.( ick! ). So, 'belly up to the bar' & let's talk FiguArts! I will be paying a LOT of attention to the DBZ, myself...

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: S.H. FiguArts

Post by 1tisoygoji »

Personally, I'm looking forward to the SH Figuarts Batman. Joker...
Not so much...

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=9049

Unless there's some kind of Toho Figuarts coming out, we have a thread for this already.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

UltramanGoji wrote:http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=9049

Unless there's some kind of Toho Figuarts coming out, we have a thread for this already.
I notice it doesn't get a lot of traffic...

Up to the Mods if they wanna keep it or shut it down...

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

It'll most likely be merged.

Pacific Rim and Ultraman are exceptions because both are kaiju franchises and have a very large line of figures to choose from. Lumping them all in the Toy thread would be a mistake as the majority of the posts would be about those two lines specifically.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

^ UA has a lot of ULTRAS to choose from, kaiju - not so much...

AbudJasemAlBaldawi
Monarch Researcher

Post by AbudJasemAlBaldawi »

Hellspawn28 wrote:I think the only Toho character that could be made into a figuart would be Zone Fighter. If Zone Fighter gets made then Bluefin could release him if he's a retail release. If he becomes a web exclusive then it would be very unlikely for Bluefin to release him here.
Don't forget JETTO JAGGA
What do you believe in, heaven or hell?
You don't believe in heaven 'cause we're livin' in hell...

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Android 16 is coming to DBZ FiguArts next year! Three different heads, & you can remove his forearms, exposing those energy cannons underneath, that he pounded Cell with.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I preordered Batman a couple of weeks ago for $64.48 from AmiAmi. Releases November 2014 in Japan, December 2014 for US.

List of OOP DB FiguArts:
SS3 Goku
Perfect Cell
Frieza Final Form
Trunks
Vegeta (Normal)
1st Piccolo
Last edited by Kaijunator on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Still not sure why this isn't locked or merged, but okay.

Kaijunator wrote:List of OOP DB FiguArts:
SS3 Goku
Perfect Cell
Frieza Final Form
Trunks
Vegeta (Normal)

Those are all web exclusive, so saying out of print (I still don't get how you print these, but okay) is moot. The minute they're released in Japan the aftermarket sets in, and prices rise in Japan. In the US, as long as Bluefin has stock, you're good to go. Give it some time, then the aftermarket prices rise.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

SJM925 wrote: Those are all web exclusive, so saying out of print (I still don't get how you print these, but okay) is moot.
OOP can also mean Out Of Production.

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
SJM925 wrote: Those are all web exclusive, so saying out of print (I still don't get how you print these, but okay) is moot.
OOP can also mean Out Of Production.

I'm more than aware of that.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

SJM925 wrote:Still not sure why this isn't locked or merged, but okay.

Kaijunator wrote:List of OOP DB FiguArts:
SS3 Goku
Perfect Cell
Frieza Final Form
Trunks
Vegeta (Normal)

Those are all web exclusive, so saying out of print (I still don't get how you print these, but okay) is moot. The minute they're released in Japan the aftermarket sets in, and prices rise in Japan. In the US, as long as Bluefin has stock, you're good to go. Give it some time, then the aftermarket prices rise.
On Amazon, they're all above MSRP and sold by third-party sellers.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

Kaijunator wrote:
On Amazon, they're all above MSRP and sold by third-party sellers.

Yeah, the aftermarket has set in.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Android 16 is Bandai Collector Shop too, & I pre-ordered him, for $50 & change. This will be my FIRST DBZ FiguArts. I'm not gonna try & play catch-up, there's too many - I will simply go after the ones I am most interested in. For those of you up on your DBZ, you know what a cool character Android 16 was...

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MandaSaurus wrote:Android 16 is Bandai Collector Shop too, & I pre-ordered him, for $50 & change. This will be my FIRST DBZ FiguArts. I'm not gonna try & play catch-up, there's too many - I will simply go after the ones I am most interested in. For those of you up on your DBZ, you know what a cool character Android 16 was...
It's Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Z, not just DBZ. Android 16 looks the coolest out of the androids Tamashii's done.

I haven't heard of DB until my cuz came and introduced me to it. I still prefer Mario, DC, and Marvel.

How would people like FiguArts Bowser, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi, Cooler( All forms), Frieza's other forms, and Buu( All forms, especially Super)?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Hellspawn28 wrote:Bluefin is releasing Kamen Rider ZO and VulEagle to the US

http://news.tokunation.com/2014/09/01/b ... rica-20598
Eh, I could care less. Only FA lines I collect are DC and Dragon Ball

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Hellspawn28 wrote:Bluefin is releasing Kamen Rider ZO and VulEagle to the US

http://news.tokunation.com/2014/09/01/b ... rica-20598
ZO looks awesome, might have to pick him up.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

I'm not a Kamen Rider fan, but I must admit that I like that ZO suit. Very insectoid.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

To me, the ZO suit looks like the first one. Coming from a non Kamen Rider fan.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!