General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by Voyager »

Well, that’s definitely anti-climactic :lol: I was hoping for some top-secret spy-bot.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Voyager wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:51 am Well, that’s definitely anti-climactic :lol: I was hoping for some top-secret spy-bot.
If it was a spy-bot, would they tell you? Or would they try to pass it off as a marketing bot indexing the swamp gas content of weather balloons?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Now I’m really curious:

What’s the Amazon Bot?

… … …Jeff Bezos didn’t buy TohoKingdom, did he?
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

It's another search engine bot, but specifically for Amazon. What its purpose is, I do not know. All I know is Arbok was testing out some new ones with the recent forum update.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The link to Match 45 takes us to Match 44 instead.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Zillamon51
GPN Volunteer

Post by Zillamon51 »

Why doesn't my avatar work?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Zillamon51 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:05 am Why doesn't my avatar work?
Likely something with the original link the image is sourced from.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Zillamon51
GPN Volunteer

Post by Zillamon51 »

Maritonic wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:47 am Likely something with the original link the image is sourced from.
I type it in my browser and it shows up fine.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Zillamon51 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:06 am
Maritonic wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:47 am Likely something with the original link the image is sourced from.
I type it in my browser and it shows up fine.
It's relatively common around here. I'm not sure how much of that is the forum and how much is the source of the image.

Zillamon51
GPN Volunteer

Post by Zillamon51 »

Maritonic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:12 am It's relatively common around here. I'm not sure how much of that is the forum and how much is the source of the image.
So, how to fix it?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Zillamon51 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:34 am
Maritonic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:12 am It's relatively common around here. I'm not sure how much of that is the forum and how much is the source of the image.
So, how to fix it?
I'd find a different link to the image. Meanwhile, I'm sure Arbok can look into it on the forums end of things.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

So is there any reason why the forums kick me out after less than five minutes? I've lost several posts due to this now.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Spuro wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:29 pm So is there any reason why the forums kick me out after less than five minutes? I've lost several posts due to this now.
Do you click remember me when you log in?

I don’t, and I get kicked out too sometimes.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:16 pm
Spuro wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:29 pm So is there any reason why the forums kick me out after less than five minutes? I've lost several posts due to this now.
Do you click remember me when you log in?

I don’t, and I get kicked out too sometimes.
I didn't use to. It was never needed for me, up until recently. I've been clicking it a lot more now in an effort to stop being kicked out so frequently.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

I don't think my DMs work. I've now direct messaged several different users and unless they've all chosen to ignore me, my DMs aren't working. It may be an issue of me usually replying to a DM rather than sending a new message. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue or knows how to fix.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

HedorahIsBestGirl wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:37 am I don't think my DMs work. I've now direct messaged several different users and unless they've all chosen to ignore me, my DMs aren't working. It may be an issue of me usually replying to a DM rather than sending a new message. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue or knows how to fix.
DM me and lets see what happens. Just make the message TEST or something.

Added in 25 minutes 13 seconds:
Spuro wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 9:18 pm I didn't use to. It was never needed for me, up until recently. I've been clicking it a lot more now in an effort to stop being kicked out so frequently.
Has the remember me option been working? And when you click remember me, it doesn't kick you out, right?
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:16 pm
HedorahIsBestGirl wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:37 am I don't think my DMs work. I've now direct messaged several different users and unless they've all chosen to ignore me, my DMs aren't working. It may be an issue of me usually replying to a DM rather than sending a new message. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this issue or knows how to fix.
DM me and lets see what happens. Just make the message TEST or something.
Just did it. You are one of the users I DM'd in the past, by the way, but that was in reply to DMs you sent me.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

Felt like this was the best place to talk about this.

I’ve been having a problem with images in particular. When I tried uploading some banners I made onto the KWCE Banner Artists Thread, I did as was required and hosted the image on Postimg before pasting the Forum Link into the [img] brackets. However, when attempting to submit, I got a message stating that I couldn’t upload images foreign to the Toho Kingdom domain. Any attempt to remove the offending parts of the link resulted in no images loading. Not only that, but I attempted to quote a user that used some YouTube links in their post, only to get the same message. Has anyone else had this problem?
Last edited by VegetableBooy on Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

VegetableBooy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:39 pm Felt like this was the best place to talk about this.

I’ve been having a problem with images in particular. When I tried uploading some banners I made onto the KWCE Banner Artists Thread, I did as was required and hosted the image on Postimg before pasting the Forum Link into the [img] brackets. However, when attempting to submit, I got a message stating that I couldn’t upload images foreign to the Toho Kingdom domain. Any attempt to remove the offending parts of the link resulted in no images loading. Not only that, but I attempted to quote a user that used some YouTube links in their post, only to get the same message. Has anyone else had this problem?
All new members get that problem, actually. It's part of a mandatory probation period everyone goes through. Your ability to post images or videos is restricted until the staff decide you're trustworthy. We've had to deal with people in the past who weren't, unfortunately.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:52 pm
VegetableBooy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:39 pm Felt like this was the best place to talk about this.

All new members get that problem, actually. It's part of a mandatory probation period everyone goes through. Your ability to post images or videos is restricted until the staff decide you're trustworthy. We've had to deal with people in the past who weren't, unfortunately.
OK. Given some accidental spamming a while back, it might be a while until mine gets released. I’m willing to wait though.