New member introductions!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: New member introductions!

Post by JAGzilla »

FalconEdge wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:17 am Not exactly a new member, moreso a returning after a long hiatus member. Although not sure if anyone would remember me by my old name.
What was your old name?
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

FalconEdge
Ronin

Post by FalconEdge »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:51 am
FalconEdge wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:17 am Not exactly a new member, moreso a returning after a long hiatus member. Although not sure if anyone would remember me by my old name.
What was your old name?
MysticalDL was my old forum name, but unfortunately my email address that I used to have got hacked a few years back. So doubting I could ever recover that account.

Iced Snowman
Ronin

Post by Iced Snowman »

Hi, I'm new.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Iced Snowman wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:48 am Hi, I'm new.
Hi

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

I’ve stumbled across these forums through the years, but never ended up making an account until recently (when my KWC match got posted). So I’m here now. I like Gigan a lot, probably more than I should. I also like baking, though I don’t imagine that’s very relevant here. I guess that’s it.

nicholas1998fox
Ronin

Post by nicholas1998fox »

I stumbled on this site when I was 13 and waited for the right moment to add an account to this site and I am sorry for not introducing myself for the first time I made my account here.

That is in my past and want to start over.

I love to roleplay and read fanfictions of anything with Kaiju!

BumbleBee
Ronin

Post by BumbleBee »

Hello, everyone. david here, and I've been lurking on this site since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I feel it's past time for me to join the community, so here I am.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

BumbleBee wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:48 am Hello, everyone. david here, and I've been lurking on this site since I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I feel it's past time for me to join the community, so here I am.
Welcome!
Resized Image

Warric01
Young Farmer

Post by Warric01 »

Hi friends, Warrick From Middle East. This is my very 1st post hope we will spent a good time here.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Welcome!
Resized Image

Carrerasaurus
Yojimbo

Post by Carrerasaurus »

Believe it or not, I've lurked in the Toho Kingdom forums without an account for nearly four years. I found TK in mid-2019, and never took my eyes off this place ever since. In the beginning, I kept coming back here solely to follow the development of a fan game, but it didn't take long for me to become interested in the rest of the forum.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Carrerasaurus wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:04 am Believe it or not, I've lurked in the Toho Kingdom forums without an account for nearly four years. I found TK in mid-2019, and never took my eyes off this place ever since. In the beginning, I kept coming back here solely to follow the development of a fan game, but it didn't take long for me to become interested in the rest of the forum.
Welcome aboard!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Thomas Latimer
Yojimbo

Post by Thomas Latimer »

Hi, i'm new to this site's forum.
But not new to the G's community, since i was hooked with Godzilla since 2015.
Tom.

Flurr!
Yojimbo

Post by Flurr! »

Probably should've done this sooner.

Yo, I'm Flurr.

I'm a pretty young fan compared to a lot of other people here - I like most kaiju stuff - Ultraman, Gamera, and obviously Godzilla.
I've been a fan of Kaiju stuff ever since I was a kid - I can name a ton of kaiju both popular and obscure off of the top of my head easily.
I had an account here once - but I forgot the password 'n all that so I thought I'd just make a new account.

Amp87
Samurai

Post by Amp87 »

Hello everyone I have been a G-Fan since 1994 when I was a child so 29 years and counting and I have seen it all with so many fandoms and passionate G-Fans good and bad this franchise is to me the greatest franchise of all time. Sure, there are ups and downs and there are disagreements, but in the end we are all in this together as G-Fans. I am a part of Wikizilla and have been in the lead at Quora when it comes to the Godzilla franchise as a whole for a while now, you can check it out. The reason I am here is to help educate anyone who wants to know more about this franchise and get a better idea of who Godzilla actually represents to the world. I have many years of experience and I want to share what i know and grow more as time goes on with many G-Fans old and new, thank you.

Check out my Quora the name is Anthony Perez get a better idea of what i am all about.

cicada.human
Yojimbo

Post by cicada.human »

Hey all, I'm new here. I am interested in indie tokusatsu films like Day of the Kaiju and Kaiju Live Broadcast. I also like making kaiju horror tabletop rpgs games. And I am currently collecting Gashapon figures and old kaiju VHS tapes.

Most recently, I've been trying to get into kaiju novels, short stories, etc., in anticipation for the original Godzilla and Raids Again novellas' translations. If you have a good kaiju book recommendation, feel free to let me know.

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

cicada.human wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 am Hey all, I'm new here. I am interested in indie tokusatsu films like Day of the Kaiju and Kaiju Live Broadcast. I also like making kaiju horror tabletop rpgs games. And I am currently collecting Gashapon figures and old kaiju VHS tapes.

Most recently, I've been trying to get into kaiju novels, short stories, etc., in anticipation for the original Godzilla and Raids Again novellas' translations. If you have a good kaiju book recommendation, feel free to let me know.
I’m waiting for those as well! Can’t wait, have you read the Project Nemesis stuff? If so is it any good?

Kongqueror
Ronin

Post by Kongqueror »

I'm here to Kongquer!
Last edited by Kongqueror on Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cicada.human
Yojimbo

Post by cicada.human »

Houndoom wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:58 am
cicada.human wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 am Hey all, I'm new here. I am interested in indie tokusatsu films like Day of the Kaiju and Kaiju Live Broadcast. I also like making kaiju horror tabletop rpgs games. And I am currently collecting Gashapon figures and old kaiju VHS tapes.

I’m waiting for those as well! Can’t wait, have you read the Project Nemesis stuff? If so is it any good?
Nah, I haven't read Project Nemesis. Just heard about that one myself recently. A few YouTubers praise it, but still haven't made the plunge. Been reading Return of Godzilla the YA novel.

alfredparker360
Ronin

Post by alfredparker360 »

Hello and a warm welcome! Your enthusiasm for Godzilla shines through, and your commitment to showcasing your love with a Godzilla vs King Ghidorah tattoo is incredible. We're excited to have you here and can't wait to see your future posts!