Most Frustrating Gaming Experience

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Re: Most Frustrating Gaming Experience

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

Mission 53 on Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. You have snowboard the ramps and the exact time to do a super jump to grab the emblem. Always missed it. PURE. UNADULTERATED. RAGE.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

The final boss in Sonic's Story in Sonic Adventure for the Play station 3. That Boss got me alot of Game Overs. I gave up and a few hours later i won.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Getting Raided in ARK the night you're about to put up defenses but a friend conviences you not to so he can place them himself because he has OCD -_-
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

The skreeonking Goron Dance many game in Oracle of Ages.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

That one room in Dead Space 2 where you have to hack while getting attacked by infinitely spawning Necromorphs. The annoying thing is it's entirely luck-based. In my first playthrough, I died like fifteen fucking times. In my second playthrough, I got in on the third try.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Being a gamer in this society is frustrating enough, isn't it?
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

You know it. We live in a society....

BOTTOM TEXT
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

That part in Battlefield 1 at the end of "Through the Mud and Blood" where you, a lone tank, have to destroy all the German tanks. I don't remember how many times I died at that sequence, but I do remember being so frustrated.

Final Fantasy II and V are so damn difficult that I haven't played them since Summer.

Any level from Halo 2 on Legendary.

Also, I remember being so angry a lot while playing Demon's Souls due to several reasons that any Soul player can relate to. I haven't even finished the game yet and I'm starting to doubt I'll ever beat it.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Alatreon in Iceborne. I still haven’t slain it. I wouldn’t mind the DPS check... if it would stop freaking moving. It’s to damn fast and the windows to tenderize it are so small. I gave up because it wasn’t fun, it was agonizing.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

TyrantGojira wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:57 pm Alatreon in Iceborne. I still haven’t slain it. I wouldn’t mind the DPS check... if it would stop freaking moving. It’s to damn fast and the windows to tenderize it are so small. I gave up because it wasn’t fun, it was agonizing.
I take your Alatreon and raise you a Fatalis. At least the DPS check for Alatreon is so low in single player you can easily beat it without specializing in elemental damage, and blight resist makes the fight far less stressful. Also Alatreon's attacks while flashy and imposing all have good tells, air tight hitboxes aside from the horn sweep, and tend to leave him wide open afterward. Fatalis on the other hand is just too much speed, too much cocaine, too many janked out hitboxes and "fuck you time to die" elements, and FAAAR too much health to be chewed through in 30 minutes. Solo, I die to obscene hitboxes that have no right hitting me and insta kill moves despite having over a thousand defense and 200 health, and in multiplayer, randos just exist to eat up faints and melt. I would gladly, GLADLY fifht Alatreon ten times over than fave Fatalis ever again.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I hated. HATED. That stupid Great Ape Expert mission in Xenoverse 2. All the enemies are so freaking overpowered!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ClandestineCanine9
Monarch Researcher

Post by ClandestineCanine9 »

when I was younger I raged to the point of snatching the power cord out of my Xbox playing the first bank heist in GTA IV

in the process I tilted the Xbox, permanently scoring the disc and preventing me from ever playing it again.
that wasn't very cash money of you
モスラ! ゴジラ! ギドラ!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Picture this. You’re playing ARK with your pals. You’ve built a massive and powerful over many days. You finish your defences and you stop to take a break. During this break, one of your friends is eerily silent. He comes back on the mic about 5 minutes later.

You continue playing as usual, until a massive hoard of raiders, about in 20 in number, come o your base and attack it. This turns a 4 hour struggle, fending off the raiders from your base. After 4 tiring hours, they break through the defences you and your friends have set up. You, your friends, and all of your tames die. You resources have been looted, and the raiders disappear into the thick jungle only about 100 metres away from where you base used to stand.

After this frustrating defeat, you and your friends find out that your silent friend, was talking to others over discord, giving information about your base. The others were the raiders. Your trusted friend caused the destruction of everything you worked hard for.

That was me, last week.
For Emperor and Empire!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:23 am Picture this. You’re playing ARK with your pals. You’ve built a massive and powerful over many days. You finish your defences and you stop to take a break. During this break, one of your friends is eerily silent. He comes back on the mic about 5 minutes later.

You continue playing as usual, until a massive hoard of raiders, about in 20 in number, come o your base and attack it. This turns a 4 hour struggle, fending off the raiders from your base. After 4 tiring hours, they break through the defences you and your friends have set up. You, your friends, and all of your tames die. You resources have been looted, and the raiders disappear into the thick jungle only about 100 metres away from where you base used to stand.

After this frustrating defeat, you and your friends find out that your silent friend, was talking to others over discord, giving information about your base. The others were the raiders. Your trusted friend caused the destruction of everything you worked hard for.

That was me, last week.
And this is why I recommend not to play PVP servers on ARK.

My sanity could not handle it.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

hyper silver rathalos. For lack of a better term, pure premium quality grade A bullshit
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
your source of self destruction

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I just realised a had unusually bad grammar that last post. Probably because I was tired.
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:23 am Picture this. You’re playing ARK with your pals. You’ve built a massive and powerful over many days. You finish your defences and you stop to take a break. During this break, one of your friends is eerily silent. He comes back on the mic about 5 minutes later.

That was me, last week.
I'd air that guy the fuck out over Discord if that was me. I remember I was furious after one of my friends trolled me by neutering one of my prized Ravagers on Abberation that I planned on breeding. But yeah, fuck that guy. If I were you, I'd never invite him to another server again.

Anyway:

Quitters piss me off to no end, especially in Gears of War 5. Like, thanks for screwing over your entire team just because you were mad that the enemy team captured the objective before us and is like 2 points ahead. Winning a 4v5 isn't impossible; it's absolutely doable but with no communication or coordination between players (Unless you're playing a stacked team with friends) it's an uphill battle. Now, if you lag out or if it's an emergency that's understandable and I don't think anybody would fault you for that. However if you quit because you're worried about your precious K/D or because we aren't curbstomping the enemy team, then you're an asshole. I've played enough multiplayer games to witness some miracles happen. I've played against and been on teams that have come back from the very, very brink of losing and win the entire match. Sometimes your team needs to get it's ass kicked in the first round to get it's shit together and win. Quitting makes it that much harder on your team to make a comeback. Plus quitting makes you look like a sore loser. I've been in instances where my team and the enemy team both agreed to report a guy who quit because it made the match unfair. Nobody likes quitters.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Playing Heroes vs Villains for EABF2 and getting dropped into three consecutive matches with level 80 and up players.

I was trying to level up a level 3 character.

RIP Evan.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Nemesis' last form in the Resident Evil 3 remake on Nightmare and Inferno modes. Absolute insanity.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Jak II. I never beat this game. I found some of the missions so frustrating that I just played with my brother's 100% save file and explored the different areas from there.