K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:49 pm Does anyone know the name of the Captain from the Godzilla: The Series episode End of the Line? The asshole that tried to kill Godzilla and Komodithrax?

I watched the episode and tried listening, but I’m not sure what he actually said. Something—moore?
I'm pretty sure it's Captain Moore.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:49 pm Does anyone know the name of the Captain from the Godzilla: The Series episode End of the Line? The asshole that tried to kill Godzilla and Komodithrax?

I watched the episode and tried listening, but I’m not sure what he actually said. Something—moore?
It sounds like "Captain Roguemore", but the spelling of such a name I'm uncertain of. If anyone else knows, feel free to input.

Added in 3 minutes 10 seconds:
IMDB apparently lists this character as "Captain Moore", though there's clearly something else in-between there.
Last edited by KaijuX on Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

KaijuX wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:53 pm

It sounds like "Captain Roguemore", but the spelling of such a name I'm uncertain of. If anyone else knows, feel free to input.

Added in 3 minutes 10 seconds:
IMDB apparently lists this character as "Captain Moore", though there's clearly something else in-between there.
So if that shitass appears in a KWC/KWCE, until we find a confirmation of his actual name, Captain Moore can suffice for now?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:44 pm until we find a confirmation of his actual name, Captain Moore can suffice for now?
Yeah, that'd be fine. :thumbsup:
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
This could just as easily play towards the KWCE, in case things don't go as planned:

Can Gigan Rex use his red stomach laser by just taking one or two "cores" from Gigan Miles, or does there have to be five or six of them for him to do that?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:15 pm
Spoiler:
This could just as easily play towards the KWCE, in case things don't go as planned:

Can Gigan Rex use his red stomach laser by just taking one or two "cores" from Gigan Miles, or does there have to be five or six of them for him to do that?
Spoiler:
From what we see, the version he uses is clearly like a supercharged version. So I think it'd be reasonable that he could still use it with just one or two Miles cores, it'd just be far weaker.

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spoiler:
Again; this is only if this character gets added to the KWC.

Can Gigan Rex and his underlings be portrayed as working with the Xilliens/Space Hunter Nebula M, given how ambiguous their origins are? :Gigan:
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

If Zeruel ate something non-humanoid, would he get a different body (If he ate Ebirah, a lobster's body, or Kumonga, a spider's body)? Or is he even allowed to eat anything other than an EVA?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:24 pm If Zeruel ate something non-humanoid, would he get a different body (If he ate Ebirah, a lobster's body, or Kumonga, a spider's body)? Or is he even allowed to eat anything other than an EVA?
I'd say he'd get the physical body of whatever he eats, like your example. Just probably the colors be the same as the movie version (mostly white-ish), but I don't mind that he gets the bodies of whatever he eats--that said, he won't gain the powers of the monsters he consumes.

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Can Destoroyah partake in a match without ever changing into his Final Form at all?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:03 pm Can Destoroyah partake in a match without ever changing into his Final Form at all?
He did in Gorosaurus vs Dessy, so yeah.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:03 pm Can Destoroyah partake in a match without ever changing into his Final Form at all?
Not true. He took on his final form to murder Gorosaurus.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:00 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:51 pm
Not true. He took on his final form to murder Gorosaurus.
Point being, the majority of that fight was still focused on the Aggregate stage. So it's fine to have Destoroyah (and Hedorah for that matter) to compete completely as their lesser forms. Besides, don't forget Match 110 where the final bout was pretty much on the microscopic scale, so...

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I know we've had 'Orga in Hell', but can we have matches that take place in other afterlives from other cultures/mythologies?
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:13 pm I know we've had 'Orga in Hell', but can we have matches that take place in other afterlives from other cultures/mythologies?
Yeah, that'd probably be fine so long as ample respect is given to those mythologies and the base culture.

Now you just gave me the idea of Thor fighting the world serpent / King Ghidorah :lol:
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Greyshot151 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:28 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:13 pm I know we've had 'Orga in Hell', but can we have matches that take place in other afterlives from other cultures/mythologies?
Yeah, that'd probably be fine so long as ample respect is given to those mythologies and the base culture.
Oh, absolutely.

Greyshot151 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:28 pmNow you just gave me the idea of Thor fighting the world serpent / King Ghidorah :lol:
Do it! Write it! That sounds badass as hell! :KingGhidorah64: 🔨

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I mean, we’ve seen him in Hell. We see the Greek Gods existed when Zeus fought Godzilla, which means Tartarus also existed. We got the Land of Yomi from Japanese Religion using Yamato Takeru. So any afterlife should be fine.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Adding on to what was said earlier, We just need more matches with ancient mythologies and kingdoms in general.
Imagine a band of Vikings sailing to Skull Island, being forced to fight against the ravenous creatures that dwell within
The Pyramids of Giza are actually a tomb for an ancient Titan.
A Gyaos nest is located underneath Stonehenge

The possibilities are near limitless!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Considering he already hijacked Mechagodzilla to begin with, is it possible for MV Ghidorah to take over other mechanics to do his bidding?

I was thinking of a story featuring him taking over Kyron-5 from Gunhead, who in turn hijacks a bunch of other mecha units.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:31 pm Considering he already hijacked Mechagodzilla to begin with, is it possible for MV Ghidorah to take over other mechanics to do his bidding?

I was thinking of a story featuring him taking over Kyron-5 from Gunhead, who in turn hijacks a bunch of other mecha units.
Written right, and that could make for a really clever—and really creepy—match.