K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

kaijufanforever wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:22 pm Wait, so can it still be red, or do we HAVE to have it purple? Not that I'm complaining, but I do like the red Laser Knife as much as the Purple one
You can have it either red or purple.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:19 am
kaijufanforever wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:22 pm Wait, so can it still be red, or do we HAVE to have it purple? Not that I'm complaining, but I do like the red Laser Knife as much as the Purple one
You can have it either red or purple.
Sweet, thanks 👍

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:58 am Gigan's 5000-degree heat ray is listed in his TohoKingdom Bio, but not in his KWC Bio.

Can he use it in the KWC?
We originally didn't include it because Greyshot was against it, and powers omitted (even if they're considered canon) are based on agreements we've come to. However, we did discuss it, and consider it a new feature to be used! The update will be in a bit (along with the errors that need to be corrected).
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Is Gigan allowed to teleport, or is that only reserved for the Pipeworks Trilogy?

(And would one count his entrance in Godzilla Fest 3: Gigan Attacks as teleporting, or should that be restricted solely as a cool entrance?)
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:35 pm Is Gigan allowed to teleport, or is that only reserved for the Pipeworks Trilogy?

(And would one count his entrance in Godzilla Fest 3: Gigan Attacks as teleporting, or should that be restricted solely as a cool entrance?)
Last time I checked, it's Pipeworks only.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:38 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:35 pm Is Gigan allowed to teleport, or is that only reserved for the Pipeworks Trilogy?

Last time I checked, it's Pipeworks only.
Got it.👍

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Potentially dumb question as we got a ton of Godzillas already, but is Earth off the table? Was considering a match for KWCE but could see if I could adjust it to KWC proper.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Desghidorah wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:03 pm Potentially dumb question as we got a ton of Godzillas already, but is Earth off the table? Was considering a match for KWCE but could see if I could adjust it to KWC proper.
Earth is staying in the K.W.C.E. He's actually so OP even for K.W.C kaiju standards that it wound up getting him blocked lol

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Haha! Fair enough. The idea I had woulda used either past Earth (when he was 50 meters) or Filius, but I can see why even they are a problem.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Desghidorah wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:03 pm Potentially dumb question as we got a ton of Godzillas already, but is Earth off the table? Was considering a match for KWCE but could see if I could adjust it to KWC proper.
I can safely say that G-Earth is off the table. Unfortunately, a lot of the anime-related guys are either too vague (Mechagodzilla, Mothra) or too specific to take down (Earth, Ghidorah). They're better for any additional story elements if need be in a KWC, but I'd say a KWCE in general is a much better home for them. When I was the KWCE head, I purposefully wished for those guys to be more flexible and malleable so people can have fun--whereas, even if I'm flexible/lenient, I'm trying to aim for more faithfulness with the KWC. So even if Earth was on the table, he'd be pretty much just as restrictive to the stuff he does in the official material / publications. Plus, even if we do add a monster (or monsters) with circumstantial / specific weaknesses, I'd rather it being something wholesale original, not the nth incarnation of an existing monster. ;)
Last edited by KaijuX on Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Can Showa MechaGodzilla use his atomic ray/mouth laser/whatever the fuck it's called in tandem with his space beams and other "main" attacks? Or can he only use it when he's in his Fake Godzilla disguise?

Added in 32 seconds:
Or is my memory poor and he already used it in tandem with his other attacks in previous matches?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:46 am Can Showa MechaGodzilla use his atomic ray/mouth laser/whatever the fuck it's called in tandem with his space beams and other "main" attacks? Or can he only use it when he's in his Fake Godzilla disguise?

Added in 32 seconds:
Or is my memory poor and he already used it in tandem with his other attacks in previous matches?
He can do that no problem. :) If I had to cite a visual reference, Black MG does so in Godzilla Island in tandem with everything else. Plus, to emphasize that, the ability is listed twice for both Fake G and MechaG.

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

KaijuX wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:28 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:46 am Can Showa MechaGodzilla use his atomic ray/mouth laser/whatever the fuck it's called in tandem with his space beams and other "main" attacks? Or can he only use it when he's in his Fake Godzilla disguise?

Added in 32 seconds:
He can do that no problem. :) If I had to cite a visual reference, Black MG does so in Godzilla Island in tandem with everything else. Plus, to emphasize that, the ability is listed twice for both Fake G and MechaG.
Ah, okay. Got it!👍

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Can there be multiple Male MUTOs and Female MUTOs in a single match?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:06 pm Can there be multiple Male MUTOs and Female MUTOs in a single match?
Yes, going off Aftershock showcasing multiple of them once destroyed a civilization, and one match having two males I believe.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Can the Godzilla Tower start beaming a monster Gigan is fighting (like it did in Godzilla vs Gigan)?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:06 pm Can the Godzilla Tower start beaming a monster Gigan is fighting (like it did in Godzilla vs Gigan)?
So long as it doesn’t kill them. Cause we’ve had outside help before.
_______

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Can Grand King Ghidorah’s mind control work on robots like Jet Jaguar?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:29 am Can Grand King Ghidorah’s mind control work on robots like Jet Jaguar?
Probably not? I’m assuming you either need actual eyes or a brain for the mind control to work. Jet Jaguar has neither, and could just flash those spotlight eyes of his back at Ghidorah to blind him. Pilots however, are a whole other matter. They can be mind controlled.
_______

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Does anyone know the name of the Captain from the Godzilla: The Series episode End of the Line? The asshole that tried to kill Godzilla and Komodithrax?

I watched the episode and tried listening, but I’m not sure what he actually said. Something—moore?