A nightmare on TohoKingdom!

For the discussion of movies and TV shows not distributed by Toho.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: A nightmare on TohoKingdom!

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:So is the remake happening or not?
Not yet.

Hell, there hasn't even been confirmation OF a remake or a sequel or anything. Just Craven's estate saying "we're open to ideas!" and some pitches from big names in interviews.
Holding out hope for that Childs Play crossover then!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

A look, review, at the late John Saxon's treatment he pitched for a NIGHTMARE prequel.
https://bloody-disgusting.com/editorial ... tom-limbs/
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

You know what I think would've been a good ending for Freddy vs. Jason?

After Jason Voorhees comes out of the water carrying Freddy Kruger's head, we see Michael Myers standing on the dock waiting for them.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Why would Michael Myers be anywhere near Springwood

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Because Laurie Strode entered the Witness Protection program, except... Michael Myers is always 5 steps ahead.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

UltramanGoji wrote:Why would Michael Myers be anywhere near Springwood
I guess a Myers went to Crystal Lake for some reason as Michael follows his family around.

It would be a stupid idea but I still like to see the Destroy all Monsters of the slasher villains one day.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

The One and Only
Futurian

miguelnuva wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Why would Michael Myers be anywhere near Springwood
I guess a Myers went to Crystal Lake for some reason as Michael follows his family around.

It would be a stupid idea but I still like to see the Destroy all Monsters of the slasher villains one day.
One idea a fellow Halloween fan had for a crossover, showdown between Myers, Kruger, and Voorhees named Cody Hamman had went something like this. Basically, after the events of HALLOWEEN:Resurrection Myers was subdued by police in the morgue at the end of Resurrection , and sent for evaluation at Westin Hills Sanitarium. The place featured in FREDDY Vs. JASON. During the events of the slasher showdown when the kids go after the dream stopping Hypnocil drug, and then Jason breaks in. During the chaos our main characters, future victims, stumble through the section of the institution where Myers is being held. Calling out to each other, Michael hears the name "Laurie" called out several times. Which gets his attention. When the Institute's security system gets screwed up thanks to Jason killing the deputy by electrocuting him. The short circuit likewise blows the locks on Myers cell. He walks out basically. And makes his way to Springwood, and leaves a trail of carnage tracking down his new "Laurie". The fear stirred up in the Shape's Springwood tour, ends up also stirring up Freddy as well.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

mikelcho wrote:You know what I think would've been a good ending for Freddy vs. Jason?

After Jason Voorhees comes out of the water carrying Freddy Kruger's head, we see Michael Myers standing on the dock waiting for them.
Eh.

Scrapped Pinhead ending is still better.

Added in 2 minutes 6 seconds:
miguelnuva wrote: It would be a stupid idea but I still like to see the Destroy all Monsters of the slasher villains one day.
Dead by Daylight and Terrordrome say hi.

RIP Evan.

The One and Only
Futurian

Re: A Nightmare on TohoKingdom!

Still wish when FREDDY Vs. JASON Vs. ASH didn't get the greenlight for the silver screen. Rumor had it New Line for the Slasher Showdown's follow up briefly looked at the Tim Seeley, and Stefano Caselli's HACK/slash. A mag featuring Cassandra "Cassie" Hack and her large associate, Vlad, as the travel the countryside hunting down various Revenants, also more commonly known as slashers. Would've made for a hell of a cinematic debut for the duo going up against the Big Two of Slasherdom.
miguelnuva wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote: It would be a stupid idea but I still like to see the Destroy all Monsters of the slasher villains one day.
With Cassie and Vlad it would look something like this probably.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Re: A Nightmare on TohoKingdom!

Post by miguelnuva »

The One and Only wrote:Still wish when FREDDY Vs. JASON Vs. ASH didn't get the greenlight for the silver screen. Rumor had it New Line for the Slasher Showdown's follow up briefly looked at the Tim Seeley, and Stefano Caselli's HACK/slash. A mag featuring Cassandra "Cassie" Hack and her large associate, Vlad, as the travel the countryside hunting down various Revenants, also more commonly known as slashers. Would've made for a hell of a cinematic debut for the duo going up against the Big Two of Slasherdom.
miguelnuva wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote: It would be a stupid idea but I still like to see the Destroy all Monsters of the slasher villains one day.
With Cassie and Vlad it would look something like this probably.
[img]https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploa ... ck_071.jpg[/im]
Some guy in YouTube along time ago was cutting the films in a way that Pinhead had Jason, Michael, Chucky, Leprechaun, Leatherface, Pumpkinhead and the Creeper all locked up. Freddy was brought back as Pinhead saw a use for him.

Somehow everyone got free and went their own ways but Jason decided to kill Pinhead and Freddy.

Before he stopped making vidoes he was going to bring in Victor Crowely next.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

The One and Only
Futurian

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:58 am
mikelcho wrote:You know what I think would've been a good ending for Freddy vs. Jason?

Eh.

Scrapped Pinhead ending is still better.

Added in 2 minutes 6 seconds:
miguelnuva wrote: It would be a stupid idea but I still like to see the Destroy all Monsters of the slasher villains one day.
Dead by Daylight and Terrordrome say hi.
Anywho, apparently at one point, the second Nightmare entry, FREDDY'S REVENGE !,might've had been looked upon differently had the original choice for the flick's protagonist , Jesse Walsh hadn't passed on the role. One of the hottest stars of 80's, Michael J. Fox, was almost Freddy's special friend in the Dream Stalker's second cinematic outing. :shock:
https://screenrant.com/nightmare-elm-st ... -cast-why/

The One and Only
Futurian

A look at what might've been with Peter Jackson's pitch for the sixth entry of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET.

The One and Only
Futurian

A throwdown NIGHTMARE and STRANGER THINGS fans probably had on their minds since Season 4 of STRANGER THINGS wrapped ,and the homerun stretch to the latter's final season began. It's the infamous Son of a Hundred Bastard Maniacs, taking on the Master of the Upside Down.
FREDDY Vs. VECNA.

Get your ponchos on. Because those of you in the first three rows will get wet.