Idea Thread: Toho Video Games 3.0

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Janjira-York
G-Force Personnel

Re: Idea Thread: Toho Video Games 3.0

Post by Janjira-York »

fighting game with the killer instinct or maybe SFV game devs, aka competent really good 1 v 1 style with all fighters having unique moves and different move set, and not cheap zoners looking at you NRS

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

A collection of all the 80's/90's era-Godzilla games.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

LegendZilla wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:24 pm A collection of all the 80's/90's era-Godzilla games.
Unlike collections of old IP games like TMNT or The Disney Afternoon, most of them (if not all of them) aren't very good or have much replay value. I can see a collection of these things getting positively slammed by game reviewers.

It's the same situation as the Simpsons. God, most of those early games suuuuck.

John Pannozzi
Monsterland Worker

Post by John Pannozzi »

Legion1979 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:40 am
LegendZilla wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:24 pm A collection of all the 80's/90's era-Godzilla games.
Unlike collections of old IP games like TMNT or The Disney Afternoon, most of them (if not all of them) aren't very good or have much replay value. I can see a collection of these things getting positively slammed by game reviewers.

It's the same situation as the Simpsons. God, most of those early games suuuuck.
There were at least a small handful of gems among the older Godzilla games. Monster King Godzilla for the Game Boy, the two Alpha System Godzilla fighting games, and the Game Gear Godzilla game come to mind. Wouldn't mind seeing them brought to modern platforms one day.
Friends don't lie.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I honestly think that we should at least wait until the release of the PS6 to get another proper Godzilla 3D brawler. That way, the developers can have mote time to invest in the new console’s capabilities. I know there’s Gigabash, but that doesn’t really count.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.