TREMORS Thread

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Re: TREMORS Thread

Post by gvamp »

Here's some set photos from Tremors 6

https://screenrant.com/tremors-6-first-look-photos/
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

*Throws everything*

They're still using the African Graboid/Assblaster designs??

They better have a reason for it. Or make these versions worth the change, unlike the last film.
Last edited by Zilla103192 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

[sees that they're still using the African variants]

God dammit, I knew this would fucking happen.

The way they regarded the original designs with a "We can design something better" attitude made it perfectly clear that they have zero respect for the series. Variants... BAH, they just straight up redesigned them and tried to cover their asses with a flimsy excuse. Have fun trying to weasel your way out of this one, fuckos!

Also, the trailer being sent out without dialogue when it clearly should have it is really fucking encouraging.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Why is there no dialogue...?

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Is this another Tom Cruise Mummy trailer?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Well for those worried producers have confirmed the new Graboids will be much closer to the original designs.
And we have confirmation of lying producers, boys and girls! Prepare for suck.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

NSZ wrote:
Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Well for those worried producers have confirmed the new Graboids will be much closer to the original designs.
Not soooo fast just yet. For all we know, there could still be regular Graboids alongside the "Super" one, which I imagine is some Government-made one. Maybe we could see some classic Graboids vs. Super Graboid action that they're holding off on...

Or maybe I'm just hoping too much.

-_-

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

Here's the talkie version of the trailer.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

TheRedKing1979
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRedKing1979 »

WHY HASNT THERE BEEN ANY TOYS YET?! SIX FILMS AND A TV SERIES!
Member formerly known as wataru.
Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.
Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

MM Raids Again wrote:
NSZ wrote:
Not soooo fast just yet. For all we know, there could still be regular Graboids alongside the "Super" one, which I imagine is some Government-made one. Maybe we could see some classic Graboids vs. Super Graboid action that they're holding off on...

Or maybe I'm just hoping too much.

-_-
That would be really cool but

I doubt it. If you look you'll see a few alterations to the Graboids and the rest but I think that's as far as it goes

Really disappointing because these designs are just generic

But they could surprise us the 5th film at least made it a point to explain why they were changed

We might at least get a El Blanco cameo as part of the trailer takes place in Perfection
Last edited by ROMG4 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

I swear to god if it shows graboids in perfection, and its the Super Digger design, I'm done with the series.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

I’ve only seen the Ass Blasters retain their old world design. It seems like the Graboid will be colder to their new world counterpart.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

The trailer has the new Ass Blaster design in it... Or did I miss something?

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Zilla103192 wrote:The trailer has the new Ass Blaster design in it... Or did I miss something?
No, you're not missing anything. Anyone seeing the original designs is seeing things.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

NSZ wrote:
Zilla103192 wrote:The trailer has the new Ass Blaster design in it... Or did I miss something?
No, you're not missing anything. Anyone seeing the original designs is seeing things.
If you guys are going to dispute what someone says, you should probably pay attention to what they're saying first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_World
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World

What TyrantGojira said isn't wrong.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

The thought occurred to me several minutes after I made my post, but I decided to own up to my goof and not edit it.

Besides, it's still a bit foolish to use terminology like that when people are talking about the old designs vs the new.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I thought the last movie was a bit lacking, so I'm not sure about this one. Besides, I'm still waiting to see an aquatic Grabboid. Let's see them swimming.
I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

Then expect something that's fiercer, more cruel, and deadly than anything that's walked the Earth.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

edgaguirus wrote:I thought the last movie was a bit lacking, so I'm not sure about this one. Besides, I'm still waiting to see an aquatic Grabboid. Let's see them swimming.
I didn't know I needed that, but MAN that sounds like an awesome idea...
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Maritonic wrote:
edgaguirus wrote:I thought the last movie was a bit lacking, so I'm not sure about this one. Besides, I'm still waiting to see an aquatic Grabboid. Let's see them swimming.
I didn't know I needed that, but MAN that sounds like an awesome idea...
Bobbit worms exist in real life, you know.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma