My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
46%
Refund
54%

Total votes: 26

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 102: King Kong(2005) vs Godzillasaurus

King Kong roared as he entered the clearing. Ahead of him, Godzillasaurus stomped towards him, bellowing out as his tail beat the ground. Kong braced himself for battle, for this was no normal dinosaur he was up against.

Kong and Godzillasaurus charged at one another, ramming one another hard and shoving against each other. Godzillasaurus dug his claws into Kong’s back, before the ape uppercut the theropod in the jaw. Godzillasaurus snapped at Kong with his jaws, but Kong leapt back, punching Godzillasaurus across the face. Each time Godzillasaurus tried to bite Kong, the ape would leap back and punch Godzillasaurus again. Eventually though, Godzillasaurus managed to bite down on Kong’s arm, pulling him to the ground. Kong grabbed Godzillasaurus’ snout with his feet, managing to pry open his jaws. Kong rolled to his feet, before the ape beat away at Godzillasaurus with his fists. Godzillasaurus snarled, taking a step back, then headbutting Kong in the face, dazing the mammal enough for the unmutated Godzilla to swing his tail around, the muscular limb slamming full-force into Kong’s chest and sending him flying through a tree.

Kong rolled to his feet, picking up part of the broken tree and slamming it into Godzillasaurus’ face. Godzillasaurus crushed the tree in his jaws, before slicing his claws across Kong’s face. Kong grabbed Godzillasaurus by his neck, attempting to throw him, but Godzillasaurus kicked Kong in the back, making him fall forward. Godzillasaurus then bit down on Kong’s back, tossing him away before charging after him. Kong stood up, before shoulder-tossing Godzillasaurus to the ground. The mammal then sat on Godzillasaurus’ back, beating away at the theropod’s back. Godzillasaurus’ tail swatted Kong off, before the Godzilla stood up and charged at Kong, slamming his skull into his chest and sending him flying across the ground. Kong stood up, before uprooting a nearby tree and slamming it into Godzillasaurus’ face.

Kong then rammed Godzillasaurus in the chest, knocking both to the ground, before he punched away at his face. Godzillasaurus kicked off Kong and stood up, charging after Kong. The primate managed to roll to Godzillasaurus’ left, before he grabbed the dinosaur’s arm. Kong then yanked hard, pulling Godzilla onto his side. Godzillasaurus headbutted Kong in the chest, staggering him back, before the theropod whipped him in the face with his tail. Kong was sent flipping head-over-heels backwards, falling facefirst onto the ground. Godzillasaurus roared out, before charging again, wanting to bite down on Kong’s back. Kong managed to roll away, before standing and ramming Godzillasaurus hard, knocking him onto his side. Kong then grabbed Godzillasaurus by his tail, swinging him around and smashing him through a tree.

Godzillasaurus kicked Kong back, before he stood up and charged again, ramming Kong hard and sending him rolling away. Godzillasaurus charged once more, but Kong jumped over him, landing behind him and jumping onto his back. Kong grabbed Godzillasaurus’ jaws and tried to pry them apart, but Godzillasaurus fell back, crushing Kong beneath him. Godzillasaurus stood above Kong, before he stomped away at his chest. Kong wheezed, before he grabbed his opponent’s foot and pushed hard, making Godzillasaurus stagger back. Kong stood up, before he charged at Godzillasaurus, clotheslining him with his left arm, making the theropod fall onto his back. Kong then rammed Godzillasaurus in the side, sending the reptile rolling away.

Godzillasaurus stood up, before he ran at Kong, biting onto his shoulder and lifting him up. Godzillasaurus shook Kong violently, before he tossed him across the ground. Kong stood up, before he tossed a nearby boulder at Godzillasaurus, the rock bouncing off Godzillasaurus’ snout and allowing Kong to charge forward, wrapping his arms around Godzillasaurus and crushing him in a bearhug. Godzillasaurus dug his claws into Kong’s arms, the two falling to the ground and rolling around. Kong roared in Godzillasaurus’ face, demanding he stay down. Godzillasaurus merely growled and kicked Kong in the chest, knocking him off and allowing the theropod to stand up. Godzillasaurus then charged, but Kong grabbed the dinosaur’s shoulders and fell backwards, tossing Godzillasaurus across the ground.

Godzillasaurus stood up, and as Kong jumped at him, the theropod leaned back on his tail, kangaroo-kicking Kong through a tree. Godzillasaurus ran at Kong, biting down on his leg and swinging him around. Godzillasaurus slammed Kong into the ground multiple times, before he tossed him away. Kong stood up, roaring out as Godzillasaurus stomped the ground, bellowing into the sky as the two charged once more. Both beasts dueled it out, each landing vicious blows upon one another, neither giving in, the combatants kicking up a large cloud of dust and uprooting nearby trees in their battle. Kong shoved away Godzillasaurus, before he tackled him to the ground. Kong punched away at Godzillasaurus with as much strength as he could, before he bit down upon his neck.

Godzillasaurus snarled, rolling to his feet and standing, even as Kong held on, his teeth stabbing into the flesh and sending blood trickling out. Godzillasaurus swatted Kong back with his claws, before he plowed his tail into Kong’s face, flooring him instantly, but the ape caught the tail, before swinging Godzillasaurus around and tossing him across the ground. Godzillasaurus stood up, before the theropod charged at Kong, clawing away at the primate. Kong jumped back, before grabbing a nearby rock and smashing it into Godzillasaurus’ face. Kong then grabbed Godzillasaurus’ head and flung the dinosaur over his shoulder, sending the reptile falling upon a tree and crushing it. Godzillasaurus stood back up, sweeping Kong’s legs out from under him with his tail, then headbutting Kong in the stomach, sending him tumbling away.

Kong stood up, before he braced himself as Godzillasaurus charged forward. Kong spun around, beating away at Godzillasaurus with backhands and roundhouses. Godzillasaurus staggered back, before Kong punched him in the chest with both fists, sending the theropod tumbling away. Kong pounced on Godzillasaurus, beating away viciously with his fists upon Godzillasaurus’ face. Godzillasaurus grabbed Kong’s sides with his claws, before he flung him off. Godzillasaurus stood up, before he smashed his foot into Kong’s face, sending the ape falling onto his back. Kong roleld backwards, before he uprooted a nearby tree and slammed it into Godzillasaurus’ face, then beat away at the theropod with the tree. Godzillasaurus eventually bit the tree in half, before he slammed his skull into Kong’s chest, sending him rolling away.

Kong stood up once more, the ape and Godzillasaurus roaring out once more as they charged yet again. Kong punched Godzillasaurus in the throat, as the theropod slashed Kong’s chest with his claws. Kong ducked down as Godzillasaurus snapped at him with his jaws, before he grabbed Godzillasaurus’s legs and lifted upwards, causing the reptile to fall forward, crashing facefirst into the ground. Before Godzillasaurus could rise, Kong leapt onto his back, grabbing ahold of his jaws and prying them open. Soon, a loud crack announced that his jaws had broke, and Kong roared out, pleased with his success. However, Godzillasaurus stood up, causing Kong to stumble back, before the theropod spun around and kicked Kong in the face with all his might, sending the ape slamming into a boulder, dazed.

Kong stood up, as he and Godzillasaurus stared each other in the eye. After a moment, the two turned and walked away from each other. They would be rivals from this point on, and they were ready for the next battle that may occur.

Draw
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 103: Styke vs Gwangi

Gwangi was lolling through the valley as usual, his tongue piledriving a squirrel, before Styke slid towards him, looking like he was trying to go Super Saiyan.

“Dude! Did you hear! Styke is best pony!” Gwangi frowned as he held a beer bottle on the tip of his lip. “Nyet! Gwangi is best pony! Surprise big not!” Styke bore a top hat and monocle as he waved at Gwangi. “Oh, I’m sorry, but you’re mistaken! It is so obviously true that Styke is best pony!” Gwangi flailed on the ground for a moment, before he sat up in the ground, wielding a minigun in his nose. “Let us wrestle, little pony.” “Very well.”

*cue battle theme*

Gwangi and Styke smacked away at each other with their bodies, until Styke slammed a guitar into Gwangi’s face, sending the Allosaurus bouncing off a mountain. Gwangi sneezed, and his minigun nose emptied its mustard tanks, blowing Styke away. Styke picked up a Mario hammer and beat Gwangi into the ground until his head was sticking out. Gwangi’s tail shot up and punched Styke in the groin, causing him to flail around and explode twice. “Styke!” Gwangi called. “Yeah?” “I am dead.” “Sorry ma’am.” “Help me!” “Whut.” Gwangi shot up from the ground as he grabbed Styke by the neck. “POOOT Dispenser here.” “Alrighty then.” “Yay.”

Styke beat the ground with his face, causing a Dispenser to burst from the ground. “I built that.” Gwangi sapped the Dispenser, before whacking Styke away with a golf club. Styke sat up as he sat on a stalagmite. “Now I’m really pissed off.” “Aw, did I throw a WRENCH into your plan?” “Blow it out your ass.” Styke blew Gwangi away with a shotgun, before he roundhouse kicked Gwangi across the face. Gwangi ate Styke’s legs and grabbed him by his horn, before he stuck him on top of a mountain, then beat him like a drum. Styke shoved a taser up Gwangi’s manhole and sent him spazzing about.

Gwangi licked his fist, before he kicked Styke away. Styke grabbed a cannon and fired a meatball at Gwangi, but the Allosaurus ate the meatball before he flung a cookie at styke, the cookie becoming a Great White Shark and biting Styke’s upper body off. Styke plucked the shark in two, before firing a rocket at Gwangi. Gwangi, though, airblasted the rocket back at Styke, blowing him to pieces. Styke suddenly donned a pirate hat and frying pan. “Stout shako for 2 refined.” Styke slammed the pan into Gwangi’s face, sending him flying away. Gwangi farted out a nuke, which punched Styke into the ground. Styke flew around insanely, before he opened his chest and bombed Gwangi with cotton candy.

Gwangi spazzed around with his head in the ground, before his feet reached up and grabbed Styke, piledriving him into the ground. Styke stabbed his horn into Gwangi’s chest, before his horn opened up and sprayed his insides with glitter. Blue jelly covered Styke’s face, before Gwangi juggled him in the air. “Ew, you’re all sticky!” Gwangi said, before he flung Styke into a frying pan, frying him like bacon. “Make sure you add extra salt,” Styke said, before he stabbed Gwangi in the skull with soy sauce. “Too bad this soy sauce is low on sodium,” Gwangi said. “How do you know it’s not?” Gwangi punted Styke across the valley, before he jumped up and piledrove Styke facefirst into the ground. Styke wrapped his tail around Gwangi’s neck and twisted his head off, before he poured honey into Gwangi, then nommed him.

Gwangi burst free as a chest burster, then slithered under a rock. Gwangi came running behind Styke as he held a book. “Styke, if a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one’s around to hear it, can we all go out for ice cream? Eh, I’ll figure something out. SUPER DINOSAUR KICK!!!” Gwangi flew forward and kicked Styke in the back with both feet, sending the Styracosaur spazzing around. Styke booted Gwangi away with a cowboy boot, before he lassoed gwangi with jelly and tossed him across a hurdle. Gwangi grabbed the hurdle and swung around, before flying into space, grabbing the moon, and piledriving it upon Styke. Gwangi then grabbed Styke and played on his ass like a xylophone, before tossing him away as he tap danced.

Styke punted Gwangi into the air, before jumping up and Goomba-stomping the Allosaurus flatter than a pancake. Gwangi then popped a mint into his mouth, before he belched Styke across the valley. Styke sliced Gwangi with a scythe, before kicking him in the groin. Gwangi gnawed on Styke’s horn, before scratching his face with Styke’s frill. Styke leapt back, before Irish dancing on Gwangi’s head. Gwangi then started Russian dancing, and the two blew each other away with their dance skills. Gwangi then strangled Styke with jelly, before Styke bucked Gwangi through a wall of feathers. “Feeling lucky?” Gwangi asked, before a wall of ぬ. Styke grabbed Gwangi and German Suplexed him, before jumping up and powerbombing Gwangi. Gwangi grabbed Styke, then flung him like a javelin, then grabbed his tail and flung himself after Styke.

Gwangi and Styke Russian danced on each other’s feet, until Gwangi jumped up and slammed a Koopa shell on Styke’s head, sending him crashing into the ground. Styke uppercut Gwangi in the jaw Mario style, before firing a Specium Ray, sending Gwangi crashing through water. Gwangi then surfed on oil, before tossing a match and blowing up everything. Styke pimpslapped Gwangi, then shot thunder from his thighs, sending Gwangi spazzing around. Gwangi then swung a chainsaw around, sawing Styke’s groin, before the Styracosaur ate the chainsaw and shoved Gwangi’s face into his armpit. Gwangi slithered through Styke’s skin, then emerged from the ground like a snake.

“Nighty night!” Styke yelled, before stomping on Gwangi, flattening him out. “Look I’m a magic carpet!” Gwangi said as he flapped around, before he belched out blue jelly, covering Styke and freezing him into ice. Gwangi then grabbed Styke and shoved him into a blender. “Does anyone want some Styracosaurus smoothies?” Gwangi asked as he blended Styke. “I’ll have one,” Styke said, before he shoved Gwangi’s face into a volcano. Gwangi farted, causing the volcano to explode, before Gwangi slammed Pyro into Styke’s face, the Styracosaurus rolling around, before he stood up, wearing black sunglasses and wielding a pistol. “Everyone freeze! Where’s the fire?” “Snap out of it!” Gwangi yelled as he slapped Styke across the face with a fan.

“What’s the matter with ya?” “It’s my face!” Styke said. “There’s something sticking to my face!” “You mean this?” Gwangi asked as he pulled out Styke’s horn. “THAT was on my face?!” Styke asked, before Gwangi lifted up the horn. “Well you deserve it!!” Gwangi yelled before he slammed the horn upon Styke’s face, then dogpiled him as a fox. Gwangi then German Suplexed Styke into the ground, before tossing him across the valley. “Ive seen this movie before, the theropod always wins against the herbivore which means I’m not gonna make it, I mean, I know Gwangi’s popular and I eat grass and all, but I don’t deserve something like this! Oh please, Kiryu, let me live!” Nope.avi

Gwangi then punted Styke into the air, before he grabbed him by his horn and slammed him into the ground. “Styke, you have the right to remain silent, course you won’t stay silent once I start wailing on ya!” Gwangi yelled as he charged at Styke. “I’m arresting you under the authority of my hair!” Gwangi then wrapped his arms and legs around Styke, before he jumped high into the air. “Nighty night, Styracosaurus!” Gwangi said as he and Styke fell back downwards.

“Policeman’s Pilderiver!” Gwangi stated as he piledrove Styke’s head into the ground. Gwangi then flipped forward onto his feet with a loud “Ta-Da!” Styke then sat up. “All is forgiven.” Gwangi and Styke then skipped merrily into the sunset.

Winner: Gwangi
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 104: Gwangi vs Ignawg

Gwangi sat atop a microscopic chair, wearing a princess dress as he held a teapot. Ignawg slammed into the ground before Gwangi, before rotating to his feet. “Give Ignawg tea now!” “Oh, hello, Ignawg, welcome to my tea party!” “Who the POOTIS is dat?” Ignawg asked, pointing his minigun to a BLU Demoman beside Gwangi. “This is my Demoman. He was loud and ugly, and now he is LOUD…and ugly.”

Ignawg went derp-eyed, before he grabbed a tea cup with his minigun arm. “Is tea time, Gwangi!” “Nein!” Ignawg’s eye twitched, before he slammed the cup into the ground, flipped a table, then rotated backwards and spazzed around, before he engulfed Gwangi in his body and flew away.

*cue battle theme

Gwangi and Ignawg beat away at each other, the two theropods spazzing around like ragdolls, until Gwangi punted Ignawg across the land. Ignawg Sparta Kicked Gwangi through a, um, something, before Gwangi slammed a trout upon Ignawg’s head. Ignawg fired his minigun at Gwangi, but the Allosaurus ate the bullets, before spitting out a scroll, nailing Ignawg in the face and sending the Spinosaur flailing through the air. Ignawg then clotheslined Gwangi onto his back, before he fired his Lazer upon Gwangi. Gwangi sat in a folding chair, reading a book as he looked at Ignawg. “You finished?”

Ignawg punched Gwangi across the land, before Gwangi slammed a traffic cone upon Ignawg’s head. Ignawg punted Gwangi into the sky with his face, before frying Gwangi on a washing machine. Gwangi shoved a grenade down Ignawg’s throat, before lightning flew from Ignawg’s eyes. Ignawg wrapped his legs around Gwangi’s body, before he flung him across the ground. Gwangi grabbed Ignawg, before he put him in a book, put him on the shelf, and slithered away. Ignawg bodyslammed Gwangi, before grabbing him in an ankle lock. Gwangi’s tail burped a grenade into Ignawg’s face, sending the Spinosaur flying through a sandvich.

Gwangi and Ignawg beat away at each other, despite not touching one another, before Gwangi slammed the Universe into Ignawg’s face. Ignawg grabbed Gwangi and made him smack his hand with his face, before Gwangi slapped Ignawg across the face. “…Oh you sonofabitch,” Ignawg said, before roundhouse kicking Gwangi away. Ignawg grabbed Gwangi’s face, placed him against a wall, then beat away at his face until Gwangi nutkicked him. Ignawg slowly opened his maw, but Gwangi punched him into a washing machine, the Spinosaurus coming out sparkling clean.

Ignawg pelted Gwangi with soap, before the Allosaurus extended his olive branch, then slapped Ignawg with his ass cheeks. Ignawg coiled his tail around Gwangi’s neck and tossed him away, before flying through the air and nuking Gwangi with nothing. Gwangi suddenly grabbed Ignawg from behind and German Suplexed him into the ground. Gwangi then grabbed Jelly Jiggler and Don Patch by the legs and slammed them into Ignawg. “Tell me,” Gwangi said to the two. “Who was it that did this to you?” “Uh,” Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler said, pointing at Gwangi. “You did.” “Huh? GET RID OF THE WITNESSES!!!” Gwangi yelled, punting them away.

Ignawg stood up, twitching as he glared at Gwangi. “Nobody threatens a Spinosaurus!” “Well listen, furface, nobody hurts my friends except me. And no Spinosaur like you can stand up to…DOG FACE!!!”

“Gah, I just hope he’s been fixed!” Ignawg said. “SUPER STEEL FANG WOOF WOOF!” Gwangi yelled, punching Ignawg across the face and sending him flying into space. “Remember, when Wolfie needs to eat, he likes a tasty fishy treat.” Ignawg grabbed Gwangi and German Suplexed him. “HMM! I got the drop on ya!” Ignawg yelled, before tossing Gwangi away. Gwangi threw Jupiter into Ignawg, sending him disappearing into the horizon, before Ignawg backstabbed Gwangi with a butterfly knife. Gwangi flipped backwards, grabbing Ignawg by the neck with his legs, before he slammed the Spinosaurus’ head into the ground.

Ignawg impaled Gwangi on nothing, before Gwangi pulled out a rocket launcher which licked the skin off Ignawg’s face. Ignawg strangled Gwangi with his tail, before Gwangi sawed off his body parts with a chainsaw. Ignawg reattached himself, before the theropods beat away at each other once more. Gwangi sweeped Ignawg’s legs from under him with his tail, before he grabbed Ignawg, jumping high into the air and piledriving him headfirst into the ground. The two tore straight through the Earth, before they beat each other with slippers.

Gwangi uppercut Ignawg in the chin with a fork, before roundhouse kicking him in the chest, sending Ignawg bouncing off planets like a pin ball. Ignawg then sliced Gwangi open with a lightsaber, before strangling Gwangi with his face. Gwangi exploded, blowing Ignawg away, before the Allosaurus grabbed the Spinosaurus and piledrove him into nothing. Ignawg judo-tossed Gwangi away, before he revved up his minigun. “Now is coward killing time!” “Nope.” Ignawg stopped, placing Gwangi against a wall, before slapping away at his face. “Thank you,” Ignawg said, before slithering upwards and dropping a nuke upon Gwangi, the Allosaurus spazzing upwards.

Gwangi and Ignawg then flew straight at each other. The two theropods simultaneously yelled out “FALCON PUNCH!!!” as their fists collided, destroying everything that ever existed and leaving the two in whiteness.

“Huh,” Gwangi said. “So that what happens.” “Wanna get ice cream?” Ignawg said. “Sure.” The two then slithered away.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 105: Grid vs T-800

Grid hissed as he jumped down from the ceiling, the Xenomorph residing in a huge mall, the humans long gone from the area. Grid crawled quickly across the ground, suddenly sensing a new presence in the mall.

The T-800 walked slowly through the mall. He had been sent to eliminate the threat that lived here, and now he had found that threat. Grid snarled as he jumped onto a nearby pillar, hissing threateningly as the T-800 walked forward, a battle no doubt about to commence.

Grid leapt from his post, tackling the T-800 to the floor, the Xenomorph clawing away at his face. The T-800 grabbed Grid by his arm, standing up and slamming him into the floor again and again, before flinging him across the mall. Grid rolled to his feet, then grabbed a nearby mannequin and tossed it at the Terminator. The T-800 caught the mannequin and tossed it aside, but Grid took advantage of this as he rammed straight into the T-800 lifting him up and tossing him across the floor.

Grid charged after his opponent, but the T-800 grabbed Grid by his neck, the Terminator flinging the Xenomorph across the mall and standing up. Grid hissed as he leapt onto an escalator, the T-800 stepping on as Grid lunged at him. The two traded blows with one another nonstop, neither giving in to each other’s hits as the escalator took them to the top floor of the mall. The T-800 roundhouse punched Grid across the face, sending the alien crashing through an aisle of clothing. Grid stood up, before leaping onto the ceiling and crawling away.

The T-800 walked around, scanning the area for his opponent, when suddenly Grid dropped down on him from above. Grid drove his claws into the T-800’s back, blood gushing from the artificial flesh, before Grid flung the Terminator away. The T-800 crashed down on a shopping cart, before he stood up and flung a nearby crate at Grid. The Xenomorph swatted the crate to pieces with his tail, before he charged at the T-800, only for the machine to strike his alien foe in the skull with a haymaker, sending the alien tumbling across the floor.

Grid stood up, only to be set upon by the T-800, the Terminator punching away at the Xenomorph’s face. After several moments of this beating, Grid grabbed the T-800’s arms and kicked out with both feet, planting his feet into the T-800’s face and sending the machine staggering back. Grid rolled to his feet, before he lashed out with his tail, stabbing the blade into the T-800’s chest, blood and sparks spraying from the wound. Grid lifted up the T-800 and flung him across the mall, before racing after him, jumping up and bodyslamming the machine across the floor.

The T-800 judo tossed Grid off, before planting his fist into the Xenomorph’s face. Grid’s tail lashed out and whipped the T-800 across the face, allowing Grid to stand up, and with a hiss, the alien sprayed a glob of acid upon the Terminator, melting away the skin on his face and chest to reveal the machinery underneath. The T-800 grabbed Grid by the neck, chokeslamming him into the floor as he punched away at the Xenomorph’s face. Grid grabbed the T-800’s arm holding him down, managing to pull away, before he whipped the T-800 in the chest with his tail, staggering back the machine.

The T-800 grabbed a nearby pole and swatted Grid across the face with it, sending the alien tumbling backwards. The Terminator then proceeded to beat away at Grid with the pole, until the pole had been bent in many different areas. Grid swatted the pole out of the T-800’s hand, before he sliced his claws through the machine’s chest, sparks flying as the Xenomorph double ax handled the T-800 on the head, bringing him down to a knee. The T-800 then uppercut Grid in the jaw, before the Terminator grabbed Grid by his neck and tossed him out a nearby window.

The T-800 looked down out the window, only for Grid’s tail to loop around his neck and pull him upwards, the Xenomorph climbing up the side of the mall and onto the roof. Grid flung the T-800 forward, then stood up with a snarling howl. The T-800 stood up, staring Grid straight where there would be eyes, before the two charged at each other, colliding with enough force to flip a truck. The combatants struck one another with as many blows as they could use, the two slicing, beating, stabbing, swatting, and striking with as much force as they could muster.

Finally, Grid ducked down as the T-800’s fist flew over him, before he swept the Terminator’s legs from under him with his tail, then pounced on the machine, clawing away at his face. The T-800 grabbed Grid’s arms and rolled over, pinning the alien beneath him as he wailed on his opponent’s face. Grid’s tail shot up, stabbing into the T-800’s back and tossing the Terminator off. Grid stood up and charged at the T-800, headbutting him hard and nearly knocking him off the roof. The T-800 roundhouse kicked Grid in the chest, sending the alien rolling backwards, before the Terminator clotheslined him in the neck, knocking him flat onto his back.

The T-800 then beat away at Grid with his fists, until Grid managed to kick the Terminator backwards, standing and charging after him. The T-800 lunged forward, the Terminator grabbing Grid by his right arm just as Grid grabbed the machine’s right arm. The two struggled against one another, each trying to force the other to the ground to no avail. Finally, Grid skullbashed the T-800 in the face, twice, three times, managing to bring the machine to his knees. Grid then opened his mouth with a hiss, launching his inner jaws forward and stabbing the T-800 through the skull.

Sparks flying through the hole in his head, the T-800 strained against his opponent, until Grid’s tail swung around, the blade colliding with the Terminator’s neck. There came a tearing of metal, and the T-800’s head fell and rolled off the roof, the machine’s body following suit as Grid tossed him away. Grid then stood up, the Xenomorph howling out in victory as he had defended his territory with success.

Winner: Grid

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 106: Kratos vs Discord

Kratos walked down the huge hall in the mansion, the demigod staring straight ahead, before he heard something appear behind him. The God of War spun around, only to see the Spirit of Chaos before him. Discord smirked as he hovered above the floor, his arms folded across his chest. “So I hear you’re the God of War?” The draconequus stated, still smiling, even as Kratos glared at him. “Indeed I am, and no being will keep me from becoming the champion of this land!” “Hate to break it to ya, but this is where your journey ends.” “We’ll see about that,” Kratos responded, pulling out his Blades of Exile as Discord hung his arms to his sides.

*cue battle theme*

Kratos swung his blades at Discord, but Discord teleported behind Kratos, firing a beam from his eagle hand that nailed Kratos in the back and sent the demigod stumbling forward. Kratos swung his blades around, striking Discord and flipping him backwards. Discord launched balloons from his lion claw, the balloons exploding into confetti that sent Kratos rolling away. Standing up, Kratos pulled out his Bow of Apollo, firing a multitude of arrows, only for the Spirit of Chaos to turn the arrows into doves with a wave of his lion paw. Discord then pulled out a tennis racked and swatted a grenade at Kratos, the grenade exploding against Kratos’ face and sending the God of War tumbling away.

Discord flung an energy disc at Kratos, but the demigod blocked the attack with his Golden Fleece, before flinging his blades forward, stabbing Discord in the chest and yanking him forward, before Kratos pulled out his Nemean Cestus and punched Discord square in the face, sending the draconequus crashing through a wall. Kratos leapt after his opponent, only for Discord’s tail to slap him across the face, sending the demigod rolling away. Discord then pelted Kratos with energy orbs, staggering back Kratos until the God of War charged through the assault, punching Discord across the face with his Cestus, before grabbing Discord by his neck and tossing the draconequus away.

Kratos raced after his opponent, only to find that Discord was gone. Confused, Kratos looked around, unaware that Discord was behind him as the Mona Lisa. Discord then slapped an electric generator on kratos’ back, electrocuting the demigod. Kratos shouted in anger, spinning around and slicing and stabbing away at Discord with his blades. Discord jumped, dodged, and weaved around every blade, until the draconequus swatted Kratos away with a trout. Kratos charged forward, but Discord suddenly sent Kratos flying into the air with a trampoline, before jumping after him and slicing away at the God of War with the Blades of Chaos, before he slammed the blades upon Kratos, sending the Spartan slamming into the floor. Discord tossed away the blades as he landed, before smacking away Kratos with a golf club.

Kratos stood up, before he pulled back an arrow on his bow, flames engulfing the arrow, before Kratos launched the arrow forward, nailing Discord in the chest with a burst of fire. Discord did a series of dramatic death poses, before finally falling onto his back, holding a rose upon his chest. Kratos stepped over Discord as he walked away, only for Discord’s tail to wrap around his body. “Wow, you’ll fall for anything,” Discord said, before he spun Kratos like a top, the demigod bouncing around the mansion until he fell off a staircase, falling to the ground below. Kratos stood up with a shake of his head, as Discord slid down the stairs, hopping down in front of Kratos with a smile.

“I must say, you are quite fun to play with. Perhaps you should be the God of Toys.” “The Ghost of Sparta will be toyed with by nobody!” Kratos yelled, before tackling Discord into another room, punching away at his face with his Cestus, until Discord fazed through him, the draconequus appearing behind Kratos and swatting him forward with a baseball bat. Kratos rolled to his feet, before the demigod swung the Claws of Hades at Discord, hooking him in the chest and yanking him forward. Discord swung his eagle claws forward just like Kratos, hooking him in the face. The two pulled against one another for a short time, until Discord flung kratos through a wall. Kratos slammed the Claws into the floor, summoning up a hellhound which lunged at Discord, only for the draconequus to snap his fingers and turn the demon dog into a bar of soap.

Kratos shouted in rage as he charged at Discord, but the draconequus clotheslined him with a crowbar, flooring the God of War, before Discord soccer-kicked him across the hall. Kratos rolled to his feet, before he swung his Blades forward, stabbing Discord in the chest and swinging him overhead, slamming him into the ground. Kratos then leapt upon Discord, stabbing away at his head. Discord raised his eagle hand and fired bolts from his claws, zapping Kratos and making him fall off Discord. The draconequus then yanked Kratos close with telekinesis, before he smashed Kratos through multiple walls, until the Spartan was flung into another room.

Kratos stood up, and as Discord appeared before him, the God of War slammed his Cestus upon Discord’s head again and again, sticking the draconequus into the ground until only his head was sticking out. Kratos then punched Discord square in the face, but as he lifted his arm up, Discord was gone. Kratos looked around suspiciously, only for Discord to burst from the ground behind him and beat away at him with a bat. Kratos angrily grabbed the bat and smashed it into Discord’s face, before tackling Discord down and punching away at his face with one hand, while grabbing him by the goatee with another. Discord just yawned as he flicked away Kratos with his finger, the draconequus standing up as he pulled out a whip, whipping Kratos in the back again and again.

“Enough of this!” Kratos yelled as he spun around, pulling out the Blade of Olympus. “This ends here NOW!!!” Kratos charged at Discord, the Spirit of Chaos firing a beam from his hands upon the demigod, but the Spartan ignored it as he sliced Discord into the air, jumping above him and striking him back to the ground. Kratos then kicked Discord across the floor, before grabbing him by his goatee and stabbing him in the chest again and again with the sword. Kratos then grabbed Discord by his head and smashed his face into the floor again and again, before finally flinging him away. Kratos then charged at Discord at top speed, springing forward and slicing Discord in two with the Blade of Olympus, the two halves exploding as Kratos landed on his feet.

Kratos withdrew his sword as he walked away, unmindful of the destruction around him.

“Impressive.”

Kratos spun around in shock, Discord smirking as he held his arms crossed behind his back. The Spartan could say nothing as Discord looked down at him. “I’m afraid, however, you were wrong when you said earlier this would end. Well, my boy…” Discord grabbed Kratos by his head, stabbing his lion paw through Kratos’ chest, his hand sticking out the back. Discord pulled back his hand, watching as Kratos fell to his knees, before the God of War collapsed to the ground.

“Now, it ended.” Discord flicked the blood from his lion paw as he casually walked away.

Winner: Discord
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 107: Heavy and Saxton Hale vs Deviljho

Heavy walked across the sand, the Russian moving across a desert-like section of the land. Ahead of him, the Deviljho roared, the theropod stomping the ground as he prepared to charge.

“Stop right there!” Saxton Hale landed down beside Heavy, the Australian pointing at the Deviljho. “The name’s Saxton Hale! Australian! CEO of Mann Co., and the man that’s gonna burn this place to the ground!” The Deviljho just roared, eager for a meal of the men.

*cue battle theme*

The Deviljho charged, but Heavy opened fire with his minigun, the theropod roaring in surprise and pain as the bullets tore into his flesh, sending him stumbling back. Saxton then charged at Deviljho, ramming his legs and making him fall forward. The Deviljho swatted Saxton away with his tail, before the reptile stood up and charged at Heavy, ramming him across the sand. Saxton jumped onto the Deviljho’s back and punched away at his head, the Deviljho roaring as he attempted to throw off the Australian. Heavy then took direct aim and fired with his minigun, the bullets tearing into the Deviljho’s chest and making him stumble back, blood flowing from the bullet holes.

The Deviljho let loose with his flames, scorching Heavy and sending him rolling away. The reptile then rolled over, crushing Saxton beneath him, before he stood up and snatched up Saxton in his jaws. The Australian punched Deviljho hard in the snout, making the theropod roar in pain and let go, allowing Saxton to grab him by the jaws, tossing him to the ground. The Deviljho rolled away, rising to his feet and he released more flames, forcing Saxton to leap back and allowing the Deviljho to ram him hard, the Australian sent flipping backwards. Suddenly, Heavy’s bullets tore into the Deviljho’s side, bringing out as hole as the Deviljho nearly fell over.

“Come. We fight like men,” Heavy stated as he faced the Deviljho. The theropod roared again, charging at Heavy, only for Heavy’s bullets to shred his face. The Deviljho fought through the pain and assault as he kept charging, lunging forward to snatch up the Russian. Heavy simply slammed the minigun across the Deviljho’s face, sending the theropod tumbling away. The reptile managed to stand up and, forgetting the danger, lunged at heavy again, but this time the Russian slammed his minigun square upon the Deviljho’s skull, flooring the carnivore and completely stunning him, allowing Saxton Hale to grab the Deviljho’s tail, swinging him around and flinging him across the sand.

The Deviljho managed to stand up, only to be set upon by Heavy and Saxton, the two men punching the theropod around like a ragdoll with the reptile unable to defend himself. Saxton punched the Deviljho in the knee, making him fall forward, and the Australian kicked him in the jaw, knocking his head upwards and allowing Heavy to punch him square in the gut. The Deviljho stumbled backwards, wheezing in pain as droplets of blood fell from his mouth. Furious, the Deviljho bellowed out, before blowing his opponents away with his flames. The Deviljho charged full speed at Saxton, biting down hard on his arm and shaking him violently.

Saxton reached down and grabbed the Deviljho’s leg, pulling up and making the theropod fall over and lose his grip. Saxton sat on Deviljho and punched away at his chest, his fists cracking the ribs underneath and bringing out a howl from the Deviljho. Desperate, the Deviljho kicked Saxton off, standing and biting down on him, the reptile flinging him across the ground just before Heavy rammed him from behind, sending the theropod tumbling forward across the sand. Heavy grabbed the Deviljho’s tail and swung him through the air, slamming him down hard into the sand again and again, before swinging him around and tossing him away.

Deviljho managed to stand up, before he scorched Heavy with his flames, and proceeded to ram the Russian to the sand. The Deviljho stomped away on Heavy, but Saxton roundhouse punched him across the face, before elbowing him in the chest, then grabbing him by his head and judo tossing him to the ground. The Deviljho headbutted Saxton away and charged after him, but Heavy’s bullets ripped open his back. The theropod howled as he stumbled forward, allowing Saxton to uppercut him into the air, before the Australian jumped up and double ax handled the carnivore into the ground.

Saxton then kicked the Deviljho across the ground, and Heavy kicked the reptile into the air, before spraying his body with bullets. The Deviljho hit the ground hard, coughing up blood as he stood up, before knocking his opponents away with his head and tail. The Deviljho bit down on heavy, shaking him violently and slamming him into the ground again and again. The Deviljho then unleashed his flames point-blank upon Heavy, before snatching him up and attempting to swallow him.

A mistake.

Heavy opened fire with his minigun, ripping apart the Deviljho’s throat. The theropod gagged and screamed, releasing Heavy as he staggered around, blood flying from his mouth as Heavy pumped the reptile’s body full of lead. Saxton grabbed the Deviljho by his tail and smashed him into the ground again and again, before stomping down on his back and yanking hard, ripping his tail off and tossing it away. The Deviljho screamed, spinning around and unleashing his flames, but the Australian ducked down, before punching him in the jaw, making the reptile bite his tongue off. The Deviljho whimpered as blood poured from his mouth, before Saxton leapt onto his back, grabbing his jaws and prying them open.

The Deviljho let out a bloodcurdling howl as his jaws were snapped. Heavy then took aim, before with a “POW, HAHA!” he fired a kinetic blast from his fingers, blowing a hole straight through the Deviljho’s skull. The theropod’s body collapsed to the ground as Saxton leapt off. “So you really are the strongest man on your team,” Saxton said. “Dah.” The two walked off, no doubt on the prowl for more challengers.

Winner: Heavy and Saxton Hale

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 108: Kiryu2012 vs Grizzly Bear

Kiryu2012 roared as he bared his claws and whipped the ground with his tail. Before him, the Grizzly Bear roared, the two facing off on a grassy field, the full moon shining brightly in the night as it stood above the combatants.

*cue battle theme*

Kiryu and the Bear charged each other, ramming hard and clawing away at one another furiously. Kiryu uppercut the Bear in the jaw, before slamming his tail into the mammal’s chest, sending the Bear rolling away. The Bear stood up and roared, just as Kiryu tackled him to the ground, the two biting and clawing away at one another as they rolled around on the grass. The Bear flung off Kiryu, before the ursine stood up and charged at Kiryu, biting onto his neck and shaking him violently. Kiryu kicked the Bear in the head, forcing the carnivore to let go, allowing Kiryu to punch away at his face.

The Bear swatted Kiryu to the ground, then pounced on the chimera and bit down on his neck. Kiryu grabbed the Bear by his shoulders, pushing him away, only for the Bear’s claws to rake him across the face, then his chest. With a snarl, Kiryu stood up and flung the Bear away, running after him and shoulder ramming him across the ground. The Bear stood up, before the ursine swatted Kiryu across the face, staggering the chimera, then tackled him to the ground, biting onto his neck and tossing him across the ground. Kiryu rolled to his feet, then whipped the Bear away with his tail. Kiryu wrapped his arms around the Bear’s waist, German Suplexing him into the ground.

The Bear grabbed Kiryu by his head and slammed him to the ground, then proceeded to stomp on his head. Kiryu kicked the Bear back, before the chimera stood up and punched away at his face. The Bear headbutted Kiryu in the face, then judo tossed him to the ground, before finally jumping up and bodyslamming Kiryu. The chimera, struggling beneath the Bear, grabbed the ursine by his neck and flung him off. Kiryu stood up and charged at the Bear, kicking him into the air, then jumping up and double ax handling him into the ground. The bear uppercut Kiryu back, then spun around, striking away at Kiryu with his claws. The Bear grabbed Kiryu by his head and slammed him into the ground again and again, before tossing him away. Kiryu rolled to his feet, snarling as he and the Bear circled each other, snapping their jaws and roaring.

The Bear and the chimera charged each other, ramming hard and beating away at one another. The Bear smashed his paw across Kiryu’s face, before he grabbed the chimera by his head and slammed his face into the ground again and again. Kiryu swatted the Bear back with his tail, then uppercut him in the jaw, roundhouse kicked him in the chest, and double ax handled him on the head, before the Bear headbutted Kiryu in the face, sandwiched his head between his paws, and bit onto his neck and shook him around. The Bear slammed Kiryu into the ground, but the chimera lifted the Bear onto his shoulders and tossed him to the ground. The ursine bit into Kiryu’s leg, swinging him around and tossing him away.

Kiryu landed on his feet, before charging at the Bear and clotheslining the mammal. Kiryu then sat on the Bear’s chest and beat away at his face at great speed. The Bear eventually swatted off Kiryu, before the ursine stood up and bit onto Kiryu’s back, tossing him upwards and swatting him back. Kiryu stood back up, before he leapt over the Bear, grabbing him by his waist and lifting him up, powerbombing him into the ground. The Bear kicked Kiryu away, before the mammal slammed his paws upon the chimera’s head, smashing him facefirst into the ground. Kiryu headbutted the Bear in the chest, staggering back the mammal, before Kiryu plowed his tail into the Bear’s face, flinging the Bear across the ground.

The Bear rolled to his feet, then charged at Kiryu, tackling him down and clawing away at his face. Kiryu kicked off the Bear, then grabbed the mammal’s leg and slammed him into the ground. The Bear bit Kiryu’s snout, tossing him off, then rammed him across the ground. Kiryu wrapped his tail around the Bear’s neck, before he slammed the Bear into the ground again and again. Kiryu then flung the Bear across the ground, jumping after him and planting both feet into his skull, sending the ursine digging a trench into the ground. Kiryu punched away at the Bear’s head, until the mammal backhanded him away, then stood up and swatted Kiryu across the ground.

Kiryu rolled away, before standing and shoulder-ramming the Bear backwards. The Bear swatted Kiryu across the face once more, before pulling the chimera into a bearhug, trying to crush him. Kiryu headbutted the Bear in the face, once, twice, three times until the Bear let go. Kiryu then grabbed the Bear by his arm and slammed him into the ground. The Bear kicked Kiryu back, then beat away at his face until Kiryu was knocked backwards. Kiryu rolled to his feet, then whipped the Bear to the ground with his tail, before jumping up and elbow-dropping the ursine on the head. The Bear grabbed Kiryu by the neck, tossing the chimera across the ground and standing, then charging after him and biting down on Kiryu’s throat. Kiryu grabbed the Bear by his jaws, prying them open, then tossed the Bear across the ground. The Bear stood up, before backhanding Kiryu to the ground as the chimera lunged at him, before stomping down on his chest and biting onto his throat.

Kiryu kicked the Bear in the chest, knocking him off, before he charged at the Bear, uppercutting him into the air, then grabbing him and piledriving him into the ground. Kiryu shoulder-rammed the Bear away, before the ursine slammed his paw upon Kiryu’s head, then swatted him in the face, sending the chimera tumbling across the ground. Kiryu stood up, before he and the Bear charged at each other once more, beating away at one another with everything they had, until the Bear swatted Kiryu back, then tackled him. The two carnivores rolled across the ground, biting and clawing away at one another nonstop, tossing each other around and beating at one another with their paws and claws. Kiryu grabbed the Bear by his head and judo tossed him to the ground, but the Bear stood up and swatted Kiryu backwards.

Kiryu stood up, before charging at the Bear, leaning back on his tail and kangaroo-kicking the mammal in the chest, sending the Bear tumbling across the ground. Kiryu then leapt after the Bear, grabbing him by his shoulders and slamming him into the ground again and again, before jumping into the air, piledriving the Bear headfirst into the ground. Kiryu kicked the Bear across the ground, then shoulder-rammed him into the ground. Kiryu punched and clawed away at the Bear’s face nonstop, moving so fast he was a blur. Kiryu then punched the Bear into the air, jumping after him and double ax handling him into the ground. Kiryu then fell at the Bear, punching him square in the skull and sending a shockwave across the ground.

The bear stood up, facing Kiryu for a moment, before growling and walking away. Kiryu snarled, before roaring out victoriously into the sky.

Winner: Kiryu2012

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 109: Thorosaurus vs Berserker

Thorosaurus landed down on the ground in a flash of sparks, his Mjolnir held in his right hand. “May Godzilla choose this fight to be fair.” Berserker snarled as he punched his fists together. “I don’t care for your honor and respect, I just wanna fight!” “If it is a battle you seek,” Thorosaurus said as he stood tall. “Then you shall get just that.”

*cue battle theme*

Thorosaurus and Berserker charged each other, ramming hard and engaging in a slugfest, beating away at one another. Thorosaurus leapt back as Berserker swung at him, before whipping his tail across the Australian Rex’s face, flooring Berserker. Berserker rolled to his feet, before he stomped the ground, launching a boulder that smacked into Thorosaurus’ face. Berserker then grabbed Thorosaurus and piledrove him into the ground, before kicking him across the ground. Thorosaurus stood up, and as Berserker lunged at him, slammed his Mjolnir into the ground, creating a shockwave that knocked Berserker backwards.

Thorosaurus then lunged at Berserker, slamming his Mjolnir upon his head, then punching him across the ground. Berserker rolled to his feet, before he charged at Thorosaurus, clotheslining him to the ground. Berserker grabbed Thorosaurus by his head to smash his skull into a boulder, but the theropod grabbed his opponent’s arm, swinging him around and tossing him away. Berserker spread his arms wide, roaring out as Thorosaurus rammed him, the two theropods tumbling down a hillside, biting and clawing away at one another.

Finally, Berserker punched Thorosaurus across the face with a kinetically-charged fist. Thorosaurus leapt back, and as Berserker roundhouse kicked him in the side, the dinosaur warrior grabbed the Australian Rex’s leg, and tossed him across the ground. Berserker rolled to his feet, punching his fists together with a roar, before charging at Thorosaurus with a swing of his fist. Thorosaurus ducked down, before lifting Berserker onto his shoulders and throwing him to the ground. Berserker sat up, then fired his heat beam, nailing Thorosaurus in the chest and sending him skidding backwards. The Australian Rex lunged at his foe, but Thorosaurus discharged a blast of lightning from his Mjolnir, sending Berserker tumbling across the ground. Berserker roared out in rage, leaping at Thorosaurus and sandwhiching his head between his fists, then grabbing him by the neck and flinging the Gorosaurus across the land.

Thorosaurus leapt to his feet, and as Berserker jumped after him, the theropod leaned back on his tail and lashed out with both feet, kangaroo-kicking Berserker back across the land. Berserker landed on his feet, snarling as Thorosaurus charged after him, his Mjolnir sparking with electricity. Berserker fired a heat beam, but Thorosaurus blocked it with his hammer as he kept charging. Thorosaurus leapt into the air, but Berserker blew him back with his heat beam, the theropod’s chest armor smoking, but otherwise just fine. Thorosaurus pulled back his arm, and as Berserker ran at him, the warrior plowed the Mjolnir into his face, sending the Australian Rex tumbling across the ground.

Berserker stomped the ground, sending a spray of rock shards flying at Thorosaurus, but the thunder theropod blew apart most of them with his lightning, and swatted several of the shards back at Berserker, the rock shattering against him. Berserker roared, before lunging at Thorosaurus and punching away at his face, his fists charged with kinetic energy, until he uppercut Thorosaurus into the air, then roundhouse kicked him away. Thorosaurus stood up, before Berserker lunged at him. The Gorosaurus acted fast and backhanded Berserker across the face with his Mjolnir, then kangaroo kicked the Australian Rex away. Thorosaurus spun his Mjolnir in a cirle, electricity charging up quickly. Berserker bellowed out, stomping the ground as heat gathered in the back of his throat.

Both theropods fired their respective beams, heat and electricity colliding and creating an explosion with a shockwave that sent both combatants bouncing across the ground like skipping stones. Thorosaurus leapt to his feet, just as Berserker stood up. The two charged each other again, but this time Thorosaurus leapt over Berserker. As the Australian Rex spun around to face him, Thorosaurus smashed his Mjolnir into his jaw, knocking his head back with a crack. Thorosaurus wrapped his arm around Berserker’s neck, the Tyrannosaur punching away at the thunder theropod’s stomach, and smashed his knee into his opponent’s face, before tossing him to the ground. Berserker kicked Thorosaurus in the chest, knocking the warrior back, then wrapped his legs around his opponent’s neck and flipping backwards, smashing Thorosaurus’ head into the ground.

Thorosaurus punched Berserker back, before smashing his Mjolnir across the Australian Rex’s face. Berserker roundhouse punched Thorosaurus in the face, then elbowed him in the chest, but Thorosaurus grabbed the Tyrannosaur’s head and smashed him through a tree, before tossing him across the ground. Berserker stood up and jumped down onto the ground hard, causing a rock pillar to shoot up and strike Thorosaurus hard, sending the warrior flipping backwards. The Gorosaurus landed on his feet, and as Berserker charged after him, he threw his Mjolnir forward, the hammer smashing full-force into Berserker’s face, knocking the theropod’s head back, his own inertia causing him to tumble forward. Thorosaurus seized this opportunity by launching a bolt of lightning from his Mjolnir, sending Berserker flying across the ground. Berserker stood up, only for Thorosaurus to kangaroo kick him through the boulder and out the other side, the Australian Rex slamming into another boulder with a loud crack.

Falling to his hands and knees, Berserker coughed up blood as Thorosaurus approached, the grey allosaur reaching forward. “You have fought well, warrior, but this is where the battle ends.” Thorosaurus raised his Mjolnir, ready to end Berserker and the battle…

But Berserker caught it.

“No,” The Australian Rex snarled through clenched teeth. “No, I will never let you win!” Suddenly, Berserker’s whole body erupted into a flash of red, blowing back Thorosaurus with it’s shockwaves. Berserker roared out, his body glowing a bright red as energy crackled over his body. Thorosaurus stood up, smiling as he held his Mjolnir tightly. “So you still have the lust for battle flowing in you. Well then, show me just what you can do!”

Berserker roared out before charging, Thorosaurus charging as well. The theropods collided, each grabbing a hold of each other and struggling to throw down the other. Finally, Thorosaurus tossed Berserker into the air and jumped after him, only for Berserker to uppercut him higher into the air. The two fought fiercely in the sky, beating away at one another at such great speed they were almost blurs. The theropods plummeted towards the ground, and Berserker grabbed Thorosaurus and smashed him into the ground, punching away at his face at lightspeed. Thorosaurus swatted off Berserker with his hammer, then kangaroo kicked him across the ground. Thorosaurus smashed Berserker back again and again with his hammer, until Berserker caught his wrist and headbutted him in the face, bringing the Gorosaurus to his knee as he punched away at his face with his free hand.

Thorosaurus caught Berserker’s fist, then kangaroo kicked him multiple times in the chest, yet Berserker just snarled as he tossed Thorosaurus away. Berserker then picked up Thorosaurus by his head and punched him in the face again and again, until he channeled kinetic energy into his fist and punched Thorosaurus across the land. Thorosaurus stood up, before the Gorosaurus flung his Mjolnir at Berserker, nailing him in the skull and flooring him. Thorosaurus pulled back his hammer, before the theropod blew Berserker backwards across the land with a blast of lightning. Berserker lunged at Thorosaurus, but the thunder theropod smashed the Mjolnir into the Australian Rex’s face again and again, before slamming the hammer square upon his opponent’s skull, bringing Berserker to his hands and knees. Thorosaurus then sent Berserker flying across the land with a kangaroo kick.

Berserker bellowed outwards as he stood up, the Australian Rex wanting to finish this off as he charged at full speed, using his geokinesis to increase his speed tenfold. Thorosaurus accepted the challenge, charging straight as his opponent, spinning his Mjolnir so fast it could barely be seen. The theropods leapt at each other, Berserker swinging his fist as Thorosaurus swung his Mjolnir.

Time nearly stopped as there came a collision…

Berserker’s head was knocked clean off his shoulders, the head flying away as the headless corpse fell to the ground, the glow disappearing as blood puddled beneath him. Thorosaurus landed down, looking upon Berserker’s body with respect. “You have fought well, Tyrannosaur. May you keep on fighting in Valhalla.”

Winner: Thorosaurus

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 110: FW Godzilla vs Xenomorph Queen vs King Sombra vs MOGUERA and FW Gotengo

Godzilla snarled as the Xenomorph Queen’s claws sliced across his forehead, the kaiju king punching the alien in the throat multiple times. The Queen grabbed Godzilla by his head and flung him to the snow, before stabbing her tail into his thigh. Godzilla bellowed in pain and rage as he stood up, before firing his Atomic Ray into the Queen’s face, sending the Xenomorph staggering backwards. Godzilla plowed his tail into the Queen’s chest, knocking her to the ground, then grabbed her by the leg, swinging her around and tossing her across the snow.

Suddenly, multiple explosions went off between the combatants, staggering them back. MOGUERA and the Gotengo flew into the scene, the machines having been sent by the GDF to get rid of these threats.

MOGUERA fired a pair of Spiral Grenade Missiles just as the Gotengo launched a salvo of missiles from its sides and back. The missiles struck Godzilla and the Queen, staggering both backwards. Godzilla swatted the Queen aside with his tail, snarling as he charged after the Gotengo. The Queen hissed as she stood up, before the Xenomorph lunged at MOGUERA, slicing her claws across its chest.

Godzilla launched his Atomic Ray, but the Gotengo swerved sharply to the left, firing missiles in its wake. Godzilla winced as the missiles exploded against his body, but the theropod quickly retaliated, swatting the Gotengo backwards with his tail. Godzilla grabbed the Gotengo and hurled it like a spear, the aircraft stabbing into the snow and ice. Godzilla prepared to fire an Atomic Ray, but the Gotengo drilled into the snow, quickly bursting from the snow closer to Godzilla and firing a maser beam from its drill, nailing Godzilla in the face and sending him stumbling backwards. The Gotengo charged Godzilla, its drill spinning fast, but Godzilla intercepted its flight with an Atomic Ray, sending the machine crashing into a hillside.

The Queen slashed MOGUERA’s chest with her claws, but the machine simply unleashed its optic bolts, sending the Xenomorph staggering back. The Queen stabbed her tail into MOGUERA’s shoulder, lifting it up and flinging it across the snow. MOGUERA stood up, and as the Queen charged towards it, opened it’s arms and launched its Spiral Grenade Missiles, nailing the Queen in the face and sending her tumbling across the ground. The Queen stood up, before she charged at MOGUERA, ramming the machine hard and clawing away at its chest and face. MOGUERA swatted the Xenomorph back with its left arm, then fired twin beams from its cone hands that pushed back the Queen. The Queen tackled MOGUERA to the snow, stabbing her inner jaws into its neck repeatedly, then spat acid into the hole, melting away at the metal.

Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray again, but the Gotengo flew around Godzilla, pelting him with missiles, before the flying drill charged Godzilla, goring him in the shoulder. Godzilla snarled as he stumbled back, before the kaiju whipped the Gotengo away with his tail. The Gotengo caught itself in midair, then fired a maser beam from its drill, nailing Godzilla in the forehead and flooring him. Godzilla stood up, but was assaulted by missiles. Godzilla reached up, grabbing the Gotengo with both hands and slamming him into the ground. The Gotengo released an electric surge, shocking Godzilla and making him let go, allowing the flying battleship to drill him in the stomach. Coughing up blood as he jumped back, Godzilla scored a direct hit on the Gotengo with his Atomic Ray, sending the craft crashing through the snow.

The Queen grabbed MOGUERA by the shoulders and tossed the machine across the snow. MOGUERA stood up, before opening its cones and firing its Spiral Grenade Missiles, but the Xenomorph leapt over them, coming down upon MOGUERA with her tail stabbing through his chest. MOGUERA fired his maser cannon point-blank, blowing the Queen backwards, then assaulting her with optic blasts and cone beams. The Queen stood up with a hiss, before charging at MOGUERA, ramming him across the snow. The machine attempted to rise, but the Xenomorph sliced open his chest, then kicked him across the snow once more. MOGUERA rose yet again, and fired his Spiral Grenade Missiles, sending the Queen crashing through a hill.

Suddenly, black bolts struck the Gotengo, blowing it apart to pieces. A black cloud hovered above the combatants, before the face of King Sombra appeared, the lion-like unicorn laughing as he condensed into his physical form, baring his fangs in a grin as he awaited his opponents’ attacks.

*cue battle theme*

MOGUERA attacked first, launching its Spiral Grenades Missiles. The SMGs struck Sombra head-on, but through the smoke Sombra laughed, before the unicorn fired black bolts from his horn, ripping open MOGUERA’s armor and sending the machine crashing to the ground. The Queen lunged at Sombra, hissing as she spread her teeth and claws. Sombra snarled, accepting the challenge, before the two rammed each other, both combatants biting and clawing away at each other. After a moment of this, Sombra slashed his claws across the Queen’s face, unmindful of the Xenomorph’s acid blood burning against him. As the Queen fell back, Godzilla charged Sombra, unleashing his Atomic Ray and nailing the unicorn in the face. Sombra laughed at the pitiful attack and lunged at Godzilla, biting onto his shoulder and tossing him away.

The Queen pounced on Sombra from behind, clawing away at his back nonstop, as well as stabbing her tail into his sides. Sombra chuckled darkly, before he conjured an energy orb that plowed into the Queen’s face, sending the Xenomorph crashing into the snow. MOGUERA came charging at Sombra, firing its optic blasts and cone beams. The energy washed over Sombra, and the unicorn grinned as the machine tried stabbing him with its drill nose. Sombra simply bit the drill, plucking it off as MOGUERA slamming his left arm into the unicorn’s chest. Sombra slashed MOGUERA across the face with his claws, ripping off the left side of the machine’s face, before the lion entity bucked it in the chest, sending the machine flipping through the air and crashing hard into the ground.

The Queen came charging at Sombra, spraying acid across his body, yet the unicorn just laughed, swatting down the Xenomorph with a swipe of his paw, before he stomped down on the Queen’s chest, caving it inward and making the Queen puke up blood. Godzilla lunged at Sombra, punching him square in the face again and again, but Sombra kept grinning, before he grabbed Godzilla’s fist, lifting up the kaiju and tossing him across the ground. Sombra galloped after Godzilla, stabbing his horn into the reptile’s stomach and making him cough up blood, before the unicorn flung him away. The Queen stood up weakly, before she charged after Sombra, stabbing her tail into his back, the tip poking out his chest. At the same time, MOGUERA stood up and fired his chest cannon, whilst Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, the beams exploding against Sombra’s face.

Through the smoke, Sombra stood chuckling, then laughing, before the unicorn lifted up the Queen with his telekinesis, slowly twisting and breaking her limbs, until he crushed her into a small ball. Tossing the crushed Xenomorph aside, Sombra charged MOGUERA, stabbing his horn through the machine’s chest, lifting it up and sending a surge of energy into the machine, blowing it apart and sending pieces flying everywhere. Godzilla charged at Sombra, but the lion-like unicorn fired a beam from his horn, nailing Godzilla in the chest and sending the kaiju flying across the land with a scream.

Godzilla struggled to rise, his chest being both blown open and crushed inward. Suddenly, Sombra appeared before Godzilla, the unicorn charging at Godzilla and grabbing his neck, slamming him down onto a boulder and making him puke up blood. Sombra punched Godzilla across the face, again and again. Sombra began wailing on Godzilla, grinning maniacally as he beat away at Godzilla, even as the kaiju long stopped struggling, Sombra kept beating away, blood coating his paws and face as he beat the flesh.

Finally Sombra slowly stopped, Godzilla’s head nothing more than a blood puddle with brain matter and skull bits floating around. Sombra hissed as he licked the blood off his paws, pleased with his work as the unicorn went back into his cloud form, searching for more victims.

Winner: King Sombra

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 111: Koji vs Mewtwo

Koji snarled as he walked across the desert, the kaiju wanting a fight and searching for any available opponents. He soon found it in the form of Mewtwo, the psychi pokemon spotting Koji and deeming him a threat.

Mewtwo launched a Shadow Ball at Koji, nailing him in the chest, but Koji barely flinched as he punched Mewtwo across the face. Metwo unleashed a Swift attack from his hands, but the stars bounced off Koji as the kaiju fired an Atomic Ray, sending the Pokemon slamming into a boulder. Metwo’s eyes glowed, and Koji was lifted up and flung away. Koji rolled to his feet, charging at Mewtwo, but the Pokemon was ready as he fired a Solar Beam from his hand, forcing Koji backwards across the ground. Koji leapt at Mewtwo, grabbing him by his head and smashing him into the ground.

Mewtwo fired an Ice Beam from his hands, spreading ice over Koji’s chest, but Koji Atomic Punched Mewtwo across the face, then kicked him to the ground. Mewtwo lifted up Koji with his telekinesis and flung him across the land, before pelting him with Shadow Balls. Koji leapt to his feet, before he uppercut Mewtwo in the jaw, then grabbed his head and smashed his face into the ground again and again. Koji then swung Mewtwo around, flinging the Pokemon across the land. Mewtwo flew up, surrounding himself with a blue energy orb and ramming Koji across the ground. Koji stood up, and as Mewtwo lunged at him to ram him again, the kaiju slammed his tail into the orb, sending Mewtwo flying away.

Mewtwo’s eyes flashed, before he released a shockwave of energy that blew Koji backwards. Mewtwo punched away at Koji, until the psychic Pokemon charged up a Shadow Ball and slammed it into Koji’s face, sending the dinosaur flying across the ground. Koji rolled to his feet, then charged at Mewtwo at great speed, clotheslining him on the neck and flooring him. As Mewtwo rose up, Koji sandwiched the Pokemon’s head between his fists, dazing Mewtwo long enough for Koji to uppercut him into the air, the kaiju jumping up and double ax handling him into the ground.

Mewtwo caught Koji with his telekinesis and slammed the kaiju through several boulders, then slammed him into the ground. Koji burst from the ground, punching Mewtwo across the face, before slamming his knee into the Pokemon’s chest, sending the psychic flying across the land. Mewtwo managed to rise, but Koji leapt upon him, beating away at his face again and again, before he grabbed him by his head and smashed his face into the ground, running and dragging Mewtwo’s face across the land, until Koji slammed him into a boulder. Mewtwo fired a Hyper Beam from his hands, blowing back Koji, and allowing the Pokemon to fire a beam of energy from his body that sent Koji crashing through a mountain.

Koji leapt down, smirking as he watched Mewtwo fly towards him. Koji then spread his arms out, energy gathering at his chest, before he unleashed his Naval Beam, taking Mewtwo by surprise and striking him head-on, sending the Pokemon crashing through a mountain and causing a massive explosion that blew apart the mountain.

Koji walked towards where Mewtwo landed, the psychic Pokemon attempting to stand up. Mewtwo looked up at Koji, only for the kaiju to uppercut him with an Atomic Punch, sending Mewtwo flying into space. Koji cracked his neck around, before he ran off to find more willing opponents.

Winner: Koji

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 112: Bagan vs Gigan

Bagan snarled as he walked through Seattle. Ahead of the dragon, Gigan landed, the cyborg cackling as he spread his blades. Bagan roared, beating the ground with his tail as he was ready for combat. Gigan took a stance as he glared at Bagan with his singular eye.

Gigan and Bagan charged each other, Gigan leaping over Bagan, landing behind him and striking him in the back with his eye beam. Bagan whipped around, unleashing his Plasma Beam. Gigan raised his blades up in an X as the beam struck, sending Gigan crashing into a building. Gigan stood up, firing his discs, the discs slicing Bagan’s sides twice as they returned to Gigan. Bagan lunged at Gigan, grabbing him by the neck and flinging him across the city. Gigan stood up, just as Bagan bodyslammed him into the ground, before the dragon beat away upon Gigan’s head. Gigan eventually sliced his right blade across Bagan’s face, knocking him off and allowing the cyborg to rise.

Bagan stood up and charged, but Gigan’s tail flew forward, grabbing Bagan’s nose horn and flinging the dragon into a nearby building. Bagan’s fist flew up, slamming into Gigan’s chin and staggering him back. Bagan then sent Gigan crashing through a building with a Plasma Beam, before he grabbed Gigan by his leg, smashing him through another building. Gigan sliced away at Bagan’s chest with his blades, forcing Bagan back and allowing Gigan to rise, the cyborg bearhugging the dragon and activating his buzzsaw, slicing into Bagan’s chest. Bagan bearhugged Gigan back, lifting him up and flinging him across the city.

Bagan jumped after Gigan, but the cyborg flew into the air, avoiding the bodyslam as he fire his eye beam, nailing Bagan in the forehead and making him stumble back. Bagan fired his Plasma Beam, but Gigan flew around Bagan, dodging the beam as he continuously fired his eye beam, Finally, Bagan summoned up a Diamond Storm, pelting Gigan and sending him crashing into the ground. Bagan bit down on Gigan’s neck, shaking him violently and flinging him through a building, but as Bagan lunged after his opponent, Gigan sat up and fired his eye beam, striking Bagan square in the chest and sending him crashing to the ground. Gigan then chained Bagan’s neck with grappling hooks, before the cyborg smashed the dragon through a building.

Bagan grabbed the chains, swinging Gigan through the air and smashing him into a building, before the dragon ripped the chains apart. Gigan stood up, flying at Bagan and clotheslining him with his left arm. As Bagan toppled to the ground, Gigan stomped down on his chest and fired his eye beam into Bagan’s face. Bagan summoned another Diamond Storm, the energy projectiles sending Gigan crashing into a building. Bagan stood up and grabbed Gigan by his neck, lifting him up with one hand and punching him repeatedly in the face with the other. After the twelfth punch, Gigan fired his eye laser into Bagan’s fist, distracting the dragon enough for Gigan to kick him in the face, making Bagan let go. Gigan then spun like a top, his blades sticking out and slicing into Bagan’s chest like a propeller.

Eventually, Bagan staggered back, snarling with rage as Gigan charged. Bagan smashed his fist across Gigan’s face, then blew him backwards with his Plasma Beam. Gigan stood up, before snaring Bagan’s midsection with his grappling hooks, flying upwards and smashing Bagan through multiple buildings. Gigan then flew in a loop, smashing Bagan into the ground headfirst. Gigan flew down at Bagan, but the dragon grabbed Gigan, piledriving him into the ground and tossing him through multiple buildings. Bagan shoulder-rammed Gigan backwards, then sat on his chest and punched away at his face. Gigan managed to use his buzzsaw, slicing Bagan’s stomach and making the dragon step back, before Gigan’s tail grabbed his head, flinging the demon into a building.

Bagan stood up, roaring out in anger as he charged, only for Gigan to sweep out his legs from under him with his blade, sending Bagan falling onto his face. Gigan then sweeped his eye laser across Bagan’s back, but Bagan smashed his fist into Gigan’s chin, then slashed his chest with his horns. Gigan slashed at Bagan with his blades, before the two dueled it out, slicing and beating away at one another, as well as tackling each other through multiple buildings. Finally, Gigan ducked down as Bagan swung his fist at him, before the cyborg swung his blade up, slicing off Bagan’s nose horn. Bagan howled in fury as he attempted to summon up a Diamond Storm, but with only two horns left, he couldn’t channel any energy for the attack.

Bagan instead launched his Plasma beam, nailing Gigan in the face and sending the cyborg flying across the city. Bagan charged after his opponent, wanting nothing more than to tear him to pieces. Gigan stood up, firing his eye laser and nailing Bagan in the face, distracting him long enough for Gigan to slam his blade upon Bagan’s head, smashing the dragon’s face into the ground and sending Bagan sliding through multiple buildings. Gigan charged at Bagan, but the demonic dragon swatted Gigan away with his tail, then punched him across the face. Gigan stabbed his blade into Bagan’s chest, while slicing at his face with his free blade. Bagan grabbed Gigan by his neck, smashing his head through the building, then stomped down on his head again and again. Gigan eventually managed to roll away, then fired his eye laser again. Bagan countered with his Plasma Beam, the energies colliding and causing an explosion and sent both combatants crashing into buildings.

Both stood up, before they charged each other, shoulder-ramming one another simultaneously and staggering each other back. Gigan swung his blade at Bagan, but the dragon caught the blade, punching Gigan in the face and yanking him to his knees. Gigan sliced Bagan’s stomach with his free blade, surprising Bagan and making him let go. The cyborg then fired his eye laser into Bagan’s chest, sending the demon crashing into a building. Gigan snared Bagan’s neck with his grappling hooks, swinging him around and around until he flung him out of the city. Bagan crashed headfirst into the ground, and as the dragon tried to stand, Gigan kicked him in the back of his head, making him fall forward onto his face. Gigan then grabbed Bagan’s head with his tail, tossing him across the ground.

Bagan bellowed out in rage as he stood up, before he charged at Gigan, unleashing his Plasma Beam. Gigan returned fire with his eye laser, causing a beam battle between the two. It was slow at first, but eventually Gigan’s laser cut through the beam, colliding with the back of Bagan’s throat and sending the dragon flying backwards. Gigan held on to the beam, and Bagan was pushed back further and further until he collided with a boulder, creating an explosion that engulfed the area.

Through the smoke, Gigan cackled out in victory, before he flew into space, his battle a success.

Winner: Gigan

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 113: Armageddon vs Godzilla Junior

Armageddon sat upon the field of rubble, the demon’s left leg crossed over his right as he rested his chin upon his right hand. The eldritch entity had destroyed every single bit of civilization in Japan, and had been thirsting for power. He was not looking for any that could exist in Japan, though. The real power he seeked had yet to come.

There came a blue glow in the sea, before a bluish-white beam burst from the waves, tearing through the skies for a brief moment before fading. Armageddon let a small smirk grace his lips. “So he’s arrived…”

Godzilla Junior emerged from the sea, the leviathan of a kaiju staring blankly as he approached the land. Unlike Armageddon, who showed a clear sly and sadistic personality, Junior had no emotions to exhibit. He was as blank as a machine in emotions, and he could not show any thoughts he had, or even have any thoughts. While Armageddon was free to choose whatever path he so desired, Junior was cursed to walk the earth as something that should’ve been dead but had been given unwanted life.

Cunning golden eyes met emotionless red ones as Armageddon rose. “I’ve been waiting for this moment,” Armageddon stated as he punched his fist into his palm. “I am more than pleased to have the honor of feeding on your power to make it my own. I have long been denied this battle, but now the Envoy of the End can unleash his power upon the one that should’ve died.” Junior made not a single sound, the reptile standing perfectly still as though he were a statue. It was clear, though: there would be a battle, and it would be legendary.

*cue battle theme*

Armageddon fell to all fours and charged, howling out his thrill for battle into the skies. Junior never moved an inch, allowing the wolf-like beast to punch him across the face, the Godzilla being knocked off his feet and flying across the land. Junior’s spines dug deep trenches through the ground as he landed, before the kaiju slowly rose. Armageddon lunged at Junior once more, but Junior slammed his tail into Armageddon’s chest, sending the World Eater flipping backwards. Junior bellowed out, stomping towards Armageddon and slashing his chest with his claws, atomic energy surging into the cuts. Armageddon slugged Junior in the face, then bit down upon his shoulder. Junior wrapped his arms around Armageddon, the Godzilla lifting up the werewolf-like beast and flinging him across the land.

Armageddon landed on his feet, and as Godzilla Junior trudged towards him, the lupine devourer opened his maw and unleashed his Oblivion’s Wrath, the shadowy beam colliding with Junior’s chest. The Godzilla didn’t make a sound as he was shoved back violently, his talons digging deep trenches into the earth. Armageddon charged, but Junior’s spines glowed an azure blue, before an Atomic Ray was fired, the radiation slamming full-force into Armageddon’s chest and sending him crashing onto his back, sliding across the ground even as the beam ceased. Armageddon rolled upright, snarling as Junior walked towards him. The Envoy of the End charged Junior, clotheslining the reptile and flooring him in an instant, before the lupine beast grabbed the Godzilla by his neck, flinging him across the land once more.

Junior slammed head-first into the ground, sending a wave of rubble flying from the area. As Armageddon charged, the black beast’s maw open wide to clamp down on the reptile’s neck, Junior whipped his tail upwards, the muscular limb colliding with Armageddon’s chin and causing the canine to tumble away from Junior. Rising to his feet, the Godzilla released a flamethrower-like blast of atomic flames upon Armageddon, the blue flames scorching fur and skin. Armageddon snarled as he stood up, before he spun like a top, repeatedly striking Junior with his fists until he engulfed his right fist in purple energy and smashed his fist across Junior’s face, sending the leviathan crashing to the ground.

Godzilla Junior stood up, and as Armageddon moved in to punch him again, Junior retaliated faster than the lycanthrope had expected, the reptile smashing his fist across his opponent’s face hard. Armageddon stumbled back, spitting out a tooth, before he grinned at Junior, admiring his power. Armageddon then fired beams from his eyes, striking against Junior’s chest and shoulders, yet Junior didn’t even flinch. Armageddon lunged at Junior, carving into his flesh with his teeth and claws, relentlessly keeping it up as crimson blood coated his face and arms. Yet it seemed pointless, for as soon as Armageddon stopped, the gashes sealed right back up, as if Junior had never been harmed.

Armageddon snarled, before he sent Godzilla Junior flying with Oblivion’s Wrath. Junior crashed down hard upon the land, several hundred kilometers from his opponent. Distance mattered little, though, for Armageddon leapt across the land, colliding with Junior and knocking both to the ground. Armageddon sandwiched Junior’s skull between his fists, before the theropod reached up and bit down on the demon’s shoulder. Armageddon beat his fists against Godzilla Junior, but the kaiju held on, surging atomic energy into the flesh and searing it. Eventually, Armageddon grabbed Junior by the neck with his left hand, lifting him up and punching him in the face with his right hand. After the seventh punch, blood was trickling from Junior’s nostrils, and he grabbed Armageddon’s fist, slowly pushing it back despite Armageddon putting his tremendous strength into it.

Finally, Junior kicked Armageddon in the chest, once, twice, three times, forcing the World Eater to release his grip. Junior seized his chance, repeatedly clobbering Armageddon in the face with his fists, each punch sending Armageddon stumbling back, until finally Junior whipped his tail around, plowing the limb into Armageddon’s chest and sending the wolf flying across the ground. Junior walked towards his opponent, discharging his Atomic Ray, but Armageddon stood up, crossing his arms before himself in an X-shape and taking the beam head-on. At first Armageddon was pushed to his knees from the sheer force, but eventually he walked through the beam, punching Junior to the ground and stomping down on his skull again and again, trying to keep Junior down.

Godzilla Junior, however, would simply not stay down, for the kaiju still rose, his spines flashing purple as he released a Micro-Oxygen beam from his maw, the gas-like beam melting away the flesh on Armageddon’s face, revealing pale white bone beneath, presenting a face so hideous it put the Pocket to shame. Armageddon just snarled, before he spewed out his Black Fire, the flame-like substance sticking to Junior’s flesh and burning away at him. Despite this, the Godzilla denied any sign of retreat as he walked towards his opponent. Armageddon laughed as he stood up to his full height. “C’mon, then!” Armageddon and Godzilla Junior swung a powerful punch at one another, their fists colliding and causing both to recoil. The two leviathans proceeded to engage in a slugfest, their fists always colliding and neither being able to strike the other. It was an unstoppable force versus an immovable object. But that wouldn’t stop their legendary duel.

Armageddon caught Junior’s incoming fist, before he judo tossed the Godzilla to the ground. Armageddon then grabbed the kaiju by the head, lifting him up and punching him in the stomach again and again, blood slowly trickling from Junior’s mouth. Finally, Armageddon flung Junior across the land, the kaiju flying across many countries, until he fell atop the peak of Mount Fuji. Armageddon leapt after Junior, landing before him as the reptile rose to his feet. The Harbinger of Death stared at Junior for a moment, before he chuckled. “I see you fail to understand anything in this battle. You have proven your power to be greater than even I had imagined. But I am the Harbinger of Doom. You cannot comprehend the power, and you cannot prevail against me. But I will give you the honor of being able to battle me to the end. You have earned even my respect, and I cannot deny us the thrill of battle.”

*cue new battle theme*

Armageddon and Godzilla Junior charged one another, ramming with enough force to shudder the mountain. Both beasts of destruction beat away at one another, neither giving in to one another as they brawled. Fists collided with skin. Claws tore through flesh. Teeth ripped open muscle. The roars of both leviathans filled the atmosphere as they continued their legendary battle. Neither wanted to give in, and even if they did, they could not, for this battle was to end in either victory or death.

Armageddon bit down on Godzilla Junior’s arm, snapping it in an instant, before Junior’s Atomic Ray nailed him in the face, sending the lycanthrope skidding backwards. Junior took a step forward, and Oblivion’s Wrath collided with his skull, sending the scaly beast sliding across the rock, his spines leaving three deep trenches. Armageddon lunged at his fallen opponent, but Junior’s fist impacted his lower jaw, dazing the mammalian behemoth enough for Junior to rise, before the kaiju pummeled away upon Armageddon, each blow staggering Armageddon backwards. Junior’s fist collided with Armageddon’s stomach, making the Envoy of the End double over, coughing up blood, before Junior planted his foot into his face, flipping the carnivore onto his back. Armageddon sprang to his feet, stabbing his claws into Junior’s forehead, before he pulled downwards, ripping the skin straight from Junior’s front body, from his head all the way down to his feet, causing his entrails to spill out, exposing his dark red heart.

Armageddon viewed the heart with hunger, but Godzilla Junior would not allow him permission as his Atomic Ray floored Armageddon, the radiation-charged energy frying the fur off his body. Armageddon howled, not liking to be denied his ultimate prize, before he unleashed the full power of Oblivion’s Wrath, nailing Junior square in the skull and sending the leviathan flying across the mountain, reaching the very center, where lava would come out if rock hadn’t covered the entrance. Junior rose to his feet, just as Armageddon lunged at him, howling out his hunger for blood. Godzilla Junior reached up, catching Armageddon’s claws within his own. Both goliaths strained against each other, struggling to overpower the other. Armageddon stared Junior square in the eye, trying to find any sign of emotion, any anger, horror, or fury, but finding none.

Finally, Armageddon pushed with all his might, and Junior was brought to his knees. Armageddon grinned wickedly, before he yanked back, ripping Junior’s arms straight off. Blood sprayed from the gaping wounds, showering Armageddon in his opponent’s life essence. Godzilla Junior simply stared as he attempted to rise, but Armageddon refused his permission as he beat away upon the Godzilla with his own arms, pushing Junior back down to the ground. Armageddon kicked Junior onto his back, tossing away the reptile’s arms, before he pounced on his opponent, seizing the leviathan’s beating heart with both hands. Junior could not resist as Armageddon grinned with almost insanity-like joy as he tore the heart straight out, admiring the seeming beauty of the blood gushing from the still pulsing organ, before he feasted upon it, enjoying every bit of power it had to offer, filling him with greater power than he had imagined.

Armageddon grinned, staring down at Godzilla Junior, the leviathan’s blank eyes staring up even as his body was drained of all blood. Armageddon howled wickedly into the skies, pleased with his success as lightning flashed through the heavens.

SHA-SHOOM!!!

Armageddon blinked, finding himself laying on his back. There came the sound of footsteps, and Godzilla Junior seized him by the neck, the leviathan even now showing no expression as he swung Armageddon around in a complete circle, unmindful of the gaping hole in his chest where his heart used to be. Armageddon, just like Junior before, could do nothing as Godzilla Junior swung his arms upwards, flinging Armageddon into the sky, before Junior unleashed his full power into an Atomic Ray, nailing Armageddon head-on and carrying him higher and higher into the sky. Armageddon was lifted ever so high, until he no longer was contained in Earth’s atmosphere.

The World Eater, even now despite what had just happened, couldn’t help but smile as he floated above the moon. “This was far greater fun that I had ever imagined it to be,” The Envoy of the End chuckled, looking down at the Earth. “And now, it is time for the grand finale.” Armageddon raised his left arm, before tendrils burst from his palm, the eldritch growths anchoring onto the moon. Armageddon yanked himself downward, his fist glowing with purple power as he slammed it down upon the moon.

It started slowly at first, but the moon quickly gained speed as it plummeted from its orbit and towards the Earth.

Godzilla Junior stared blankly as the moon approached Earth’s atmosphere. The reptile remained still as a statue, but his spines were glowing a blinding bluish-white, energy circling around his jaws as he slowly opened his maw. A pillar of energy erupted forth, travelling across the sky and striking the moon head-on. At first, it seemed as though the moon would just keep going, but then, the Earth’s first satellite began to slow, then halted. The moon remained in place, then began to glow red. Brighter and brighter it glowed, the energy wrecking havoc upon it as the moon glowed a bright reddish-orange. There was only one way for it to end, and it ended quickly.

The moon erupted outwards in a blinding flash of light. The explosion spread over Earth’s atmosphere, the shockwave blowing nearly everything to the ground. After what seemed like hours, the effects of the shockwave ceased, and a massive crater was left in place of Japan and the surrounding ocean.

Godzilla Junior stood in the heart of the crater, unmoving, unblinking. Then came the clapping. Junior slowly turned as Armageddon stepped towards him, the World Eater clapping ever so cheerfully as he smiled at his opponent. “Congratulations,” Armageddon stated. “You have truly shown your power. But now it is time we brought this fun to an end.” Junior just growled ever so lightly, standing his ground for what came next.

Armageddon raised his arms to the sky, black energy gathering around him. The energy condensed and solidified, spreading out into the abyss. Godzilla Junior simply raised his right leg, then brought his foot down.

DONG.

Junior then raised his left leg, bringing his other foot down.

DONG.

Silver energy engulfed Junior’s frame, an orb of pure whiteness gathering at the back of Junior’s maw. Armageddon’s black hole was sucking everything within, even the very ground they stood upon, and not even Junior could resist its pull. Junior was yanked off his feet, the kaiju staring straight into the abyss as he opened his jaws wide, the Doomsday Beam rushing out to meet its rival.

There came the flash of light.

And the Earth exploded.

The shockwaves sent both combatants flying across the universe, each behemoth going in opposite directions from one another. Nothing remained of the Earth except for a few floating fragments that would drift endlessly.

Armageddon floated in darkness, far away from where the sun’s light could reach. The Harbinger of the End even now still smirked as he contemplated what to do next. Junior wouls be floating through space for a very long time, maybe forever, or at least until he fell to a new planet. Armageddon, though, was free to leave as he wished. A portal opened up behind him, and Armageddon pulled himself through, eager to see just what else other universes could have for his fun…

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 114: Teratonyx vs Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus roared as he tore down a building, the amphibious kaiju rampaging in Seattle. Titanosaurus blew away several rows of buildings with a sweep of his tail, then kicked down another nearby skyscraper. The aquatic theropod roared out as he proceeded further into town, only for a roar behind him to gain his attention. Turning, Titanosaurus saw Teratonyx approach, the Spinosaur bellowing out as he bared his claws. Titanosaurus roared back, eager for battle as he charged.

Teratonyx quickly leapt back as Titanosaurus swung a fist at him, before the Spinosaur slashed his opponent’s chest with his claws, causing Titanosaurus to step back. Titanosaurus snarled as he saw blood trickle from the gashes, before he lunged at Tertonyx, clotheslining him with his left arm, flooring the Spinosaur and allowing the leviathan to grab him by the neck, slamming him through a building. Teratonyx quickly raised up his legs and kicked Titanosaurus in the chest, causing him to stagger back, allowing Teratonyx to rise and unleash a Solar Beam from his maw, striking Titanosaurus square in the chest and sending the amphibious reptile crashing through several buildings.

Teratonyx charged towards his opponent, but Titanosaurus quickly stood up with a roar, the crimson reptile punching away at the Spinosaur’s face. Eventually, Teratonyx bit down on Titanosaurus’ fist, swinging him around and tossing him across the city. Titanosaurus hit the ground hard, leaving a large crater in his wake as he stood up, the red kaiju cracking his neck as Teratonyx charged forward. Teratonyx jumped at his opponent, but Titanosaurus spun around, whipping his tail side to side and creating a blast of wind that sent Teratonyx crashing into a building. Titanosaurus roared with evil glee as he approached his opponent, but Teratonyx managed to roll away, before the Spinosaur charged up his claws with solar energy and slashed away at Titanosaurus’s face and chest, leaving cauterized gashes that smoked.

Titanosaurus stumbled back, before the aquatic kaiju kicked Teratonyx in the face, flipping him over, allowing the crimson theropod to grab him by the leg, tossing him through a nearby building. Teratonyx rolled to his feet as Titanosaurus charged, before both theropods rammed each other, biting and clawing away at each other, Titanosaurus punching away nonstop, while Teratonyx charged up his claws with solar energy. Eventually, Teratonyx staggered back from a punch from Titanosaurus, before the Spinosaur unleashed a Solar Flare, briefly blinding Titanosaurus and allowing Teratonyx to ram him in the chest, smashing his opponent through numerous rows of buildings as he carried Titanosaurus forward, until finally Titanosaurus was smashed into a particularly large building. Teratonyx clawed away at Titanosaurus nonstop, the crimson reptile unable to put up any defense until Teratonyx planted his foot into his face, smashing Titanosaurus into the building and causing it to collapse, burying the kaiju in rubble.

Teratonyx roared in victory, but Titanosaurus burst from the rubble with a bellow of rage, before the kaiju spun around, whipping his tail side to side and creating another wind blast, sending Teratonyx tumbling across the ground and pelting him with rubble. Eventually, Teratonyx managed to dig his claws into the ground, anchoring himself against Titanosaurus’ winds. Snarling bitterly as he was struck by whatever was blown away by the wind, Teratonyx fired a Solar Beam, nailing Titanosaurus square in the back and sending him flying forward, crashing chest-first into a building. Teratonyx stood up with a roar, before he charged at Titanosaurus, grabbing him by the tail with his claws and tossing him across the city. Titanosaurus landed upon a building, smashing the construction apart. Titanosaurus stood up, only for Teratonyx to slice his face with his claws.

Titanosaurus was staggered back, and Teratonyx headbutted him in the chest, causing him to fall flat onto his back. Teratonyx pounced on his downed opponent and attempted to bite his throat, but Titanosaurus punched him in the face, knocking the Spinosaur off and allowing the red kaiju to stand. Titanosaurus then grabbed Teratonyx with both hands, lifting him up and slamming him onto his knee, before tossing his opponent into a building. Teratonyx attempted to rise, but Titanosaurus kicked him in the ribs again and again, until he raised his foot and stomped down on the Spinosaur’s skull, crushing it into the ground. Eventually, Teratonyx stood up with a roar, causing Titanosaurus to fall backwards, allowing Teratonyx to blast him square in the chest with a solar beam, sending the aquatic theropod smashing through many rows of buildings, until he landed in the bay.

Titanosaurus stood up with a roar, just as Teratonyx tackled him into the water. The two kaiju sank beneath the waves, biting and clawing viciously at one another. Eventually, Teratonyx gained the upper hand, blasting Titanosaurus to the ocean floor with a Solar Beam, then ramming his opponent down hard, before he hacked and slashed away at Titanosaurus’ face and chest, blood filling the waters as Titanosaurus punched away at Teratonyx’s body, but the Spinosaur stubbornly kept going, until he bit down on Titanosaurus’ neck, smashing him through a coral reef and flinging him away, nailing him with a Solar Beam and pushing him further and further away.

Titanosaurus regained his wits, the crimson kaiju staring at Teratonyx for a moment, before he swam away, preferring to live and let live. Teratonyx huffed, satisfied, before swimming away to rest from the battle.

Winner: Teratonyx

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 115: Utsuno Ikusagami vs Ultraman

Ultraman landed down on the plains with a thud, just As Utsuno Ikusagami landed ahead of the Ultra, the sun god summoning his sword as both heroes were ready for battle.

Ultraman charged at Utsuno, leaping into the air and punching him in the face, making Utsuno take a step back, before Utsuno sliced Ultraman’s chest with his sword, then punched him in the face and sent a surge of energy into his body. Ultraman stumbled back, before crouching to the ground and performing a sweeping kick, taking out Utsuno’s legs and causing the god to fall onto his back. Ultraman then leapt upon Utsuno, punching away at his face until the sun god managed to grab his fist, throwing him off and standing. Utsuno swung away at Ultraman with his sword, but Ultraman flipped away, before the hero of light launched energy blasts from his hands, striking Utsuno’s body, but the god kept moving forward, until he punched Ultraman in the face and stabbed him in the gut.

Ultraman grabbed Utsuno’s arm and judo tossed the god to the ground, then leapt back and spun around, causing energy rings to immobilize Utsuno. Ultraman seized his chance and ran forward, punching and kicking away at his opponent until Utsuno managed to break free. Ultram leapt back as Utsuno swung at him with his sword, before the Ultra formed an energy disc and flung it at Utsuno, only for the god to shatter it with his sword. Utsuno then grabbed Ultraman by his neck and flung him across the ground, before Utsuno generated an energy spear and flung it at Ultraman, stabbing him in the back and pinning him to the ground. Utsuno then fired a Medallion Beam, raking the beam across Ultraman’s body and sending explosions racing across the surrounding land.

Ultraman managed to remove the spear, before he stood up and flew upwards, circling Utsuno and pelting him with energy blasts. Utsuno simply generated his wings and flew after Ultraman, but the hero of light was too fast for the sun god to keep up with. Eventually, Ultraman suddenly stopped, allowing Utsuno to close the distance, only for the Ultra to spin around and fire a Specium Ray, nailing Utsuno point-blank in the face and sending him crashing into the ground, sending a wave of dirt flying. Ultraman landed before Utsuno as the god rose, before the two charged at each other, trading blows with each other and standing their ground. Utsuno managed to grab Ultraman’s fist, but Ultraman rolled forward, tossing Utsuno to the ground. Ultraman then grabbed Utsuno by his leg, swinging him around faster and faster and flinging him across the ground. Utsuno stood up, firing his Medallion Beam just as Ultraman fired his Specium Ray, the beams colliding and creating an explosion that sent both combatants flying backwards.

Both fighters stood up, before they charged at each other once more. Ultraman swung his fist at Utsuno, but the sun god blocked the punch with his own fist and stabbed Ultraman in the chest with his sword. Ultraman staggered back, before he jumped up and slammed his heel atop Utsuno’s head, bringing the warrior crashing facefirst into the ground. Ultraman then sat atop Utsuno’s back and punched away at his head, even as Utsuno stood up and attempted to reach behind himself to throw off his opponent. Ultraman simply wrapped his legs around Utsuno’s waist and flipped backwards, smashing Utsuno’s head into the ground. Utsuno immediately countered by grabbing Ultraman’s legs, standing up and swinging the hero of light around again and again, before flinging Ultraman across the ground and nailing him with a Medallion Beam, sending the warrior crashing to the ground.

Ultraman stood up, just in time to flip out of the way of an incoming Medallion Beam, before the Ultra fired a Specium Ray, striking Utsuno in the chest and sending the sun god stumbling backwards. Ultraman raced at his opponent, clotheslining Utsuno in the neck and sending him falling flat onto his back. Utsuno spun on his back, planting his foot into Ultraman’s gut and flinging him away, before the god stood up and punched away at his opponent, each blow sending the warrior staggering backwards, until eventually Ultraman grabbed Utsuno’s arm and once more judo tossed him to the ground. Ultraman then raised his leg and slammed his heel upon Utsuno’s head again and again, until eventually Utsuno grabbed Ultraman’s leg and stood up, flinging his opponent across the ground.

Ultraman uppercut Utsuno in the chin as he stood up, staggering his opponent enough for Ultraman to punch away at Utuno’s chest, staggering the god back until he fell over. Utsuno countered by grabbing Ultraman’s arms and pulling him forward, kicking him in the stomach and sending him crashing to the ground. Utsuno stood up, slicing his sword across Ultraman’s face and sending the hero of light tumbling across the ground. Ultraman managed to stand up in time to leap back as Utsuno stabbed his sword into the ground Ultraman had been standing, before the hero of light fired his Specium Ray, striking Utsuno in the face and dragging the sun god across the ground, Ultraman holding on to the beam until Utsuno was smashed into the ground, leaving an eruption of dirt in his wake.

Utsuno stood up, just as Ultraman charged towards him. The two warriors traded blows with each other once more, equally matched as they dueled nonstop for what felt like hours when it was really several minutes. Finally, both heroes simultaneously punched each other in the face, staggering each other back. Utsuno charged up his Medallion Beam just as Ultraman charged up his Specium Ray. The two beams fired and collided once more, creating a larger explosion that sent both combatants crashing to the ground.

After a moment, both warriors rose to their feet. Utsuno and Ultraman stared at each other for a moment, before they nodded and flew off their separate ways, pleased with their battle.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 116: King Ghidorah and Gigan vs Titanosaurus and King Ceaser

King Ghidorah and Gigan landed in the heart of Okinawa, the two aliens cackling as they immediately began their destruction, blowing apart and smashing whatever lay in their path, as commanded by their masters. The two kaiju were more than eager to annihilate everything they saw, only for a pair of roars to ruin the fun.

King Ceaser and Titanosaurus arrived on the scene, King Ceaser for wanting to protect the land that created him, and Titanosaurus simply for protecting part of his territory. Gigan and King Ghidorah cackled, the aliens eager for combat as they charged, King Ghidorah going after King Ceaser while Gigan dueled with Titanosaurus.

Gigan swiped at Titanosaurus with his blades, but Titanosaurus ducked under the blows and punched away at Gigan’s chest, staggering the cyborg back. Gigan then sliced Titanosaurus’s neck with his blade, but Titanosaurus kicked the alien in the chin. Gigan slammed the side of his claw into Titanosaurus’ head, before the alien nailed him point-blank with his eye laser, sending Titanosaurus stumbling backwards. Titanosaurus whipped his tail around, smacking Gigan in the skull, before the aquatic theropod kicked the cyborg in the neck, sending the alien crashing to the ground. Gigan rolled to his feet, slicing Titanosaurus in the chest thrice with his blades, before he hammered his opponent on the skull again and again, until Titanosaurus caught his blade and punched him hard across the face, dazing Gigan enough for Titanosaurus to fling him to the ground.

King Ghidorah fired his Gravity Bolts at King Ceaser, only for the bolts to be drawn into the golem’s left eye, the projectiles being launched back out through his right eye and striking King Ghidorah in the chest, sending the golden hydra stumbling back with a cackle of shock. King Ceaser then leapt forward, roundhouse kicking Ghidorah in the chest and sending him crashing to the ground. King Ceaser then leapt atop King Ghidorah, raining down blow after blow upon the space dragon’s heads. Eventually King Ghidorah bit onto King Ceaser’s wrist, flinging the golem off and rising to his feet, clapping his wings together and creating a blast of wind that sent King Ceaser tumbling across the ground. King Ceaser flipped to his feet and charged forward, but King Ghidorah flew up and kicked the golem in the face with both feet, only for the golem to grab his legs and toss him away.

Gigan stabbed Titanosaurus in the stomach repeatedly, then kicked him in the face, causing the aquatic reptile to fall onto his back. Gigan raised his blade to decapitate Titanosaurus, but as he swung downwards, Titanosaurus caught the blade in his hand and flung Gigan to the ground. Titanosaurus stood up, and as Gigan charged, Titanosaurus planted his foot into Gigan’s stomach, then grabbed his head and twisted it violently, before slamming his tail into his face, sending the cyborg tumbling across the ground. Titanosaurus charged at his fallen opponent, but Gigan stood up, firing his eye laser upon Titanosaurus and making him halt momentarily. Gigan then clotheslined Titanosaurus with his left blade, before he kicked his fallen opponent in the ribs. Titanosaurus grabbed Gigan’s foot, standing up and cracking Gigan like a whip, slamming the cyborg into the ground.

King Ghidorah snapped at King Ceaser, but the golem uppercut the middle head, then slammed his knee into the hydra’s chest, causing Ghidorah to stumble back. King Ceaser leapt forward, but King Ghidorah swung his heads upward, striking King Ceaser in the face and flooring him, before the space hydra flew up, repeatedly stomping on King Ceaser and attempting to crush him. King Ceaser acted fast and leapt upwards, ramming King Ghidorah out of the sky and knocking him onto his back. King Ceaser wailed upon King Ghidorah’s chest, the hydra snapping at his leonine opponent until he managed to kick off the golem. King Ghidorah rose to his feet and launched his Gravity Bolts, only for King Ceaser to reflect them back at King Ghidorah again, sending the hydra crashing to the ground, his chest smoking from being hit by his own beams.

Gigan and Titanosaurus traded blow after blow with each other nonstop, neither willing to give in, until Titanosaurus roundhouse punched Gigan across the face, staggering back the cyborg and allowing Titanosaurus to tackle him to the ground. Titanosaurus beat away at his fallen opponent, but Gigan managed to swat him off and stand, pelting his reptilian foe with eye lasers. Titanosaurus fought through the assault as he rose to his feet, before he whipped his tail back and forth, creating a hurricane blast that knocked Gigan right off his feet, sending the cyborg crashing into King Ghidorah just as the hydra stood up, sending both tumbling across the ground. King Ceaser nodded to Titanosaurus, before the golem charged the aliens. Gigan stood up and fired his eye laser, but King Ceaser reflected the beam back at Gigan, nailing him in the face and flooring him.

King Ceaser grabbed King Ghidorah and tossed him into the air, where Titanosaurus double ax handled the hydra to the ground. King Ceaser kicked Gigan to where King Ghidorah lay, and he and Titanosaurus beat away upon the aliens, wailing nonstop as the aliens’ cries filled the skies. After several minutes of this pummeling, King Ceaser and Titanosaurus stepped back, letting Gigan and King Ghidorah fly away, the aliens no longer eager to fight and now wanting to save their skins.

King Ceaser nodded at Titanosaurus with approval and walked back to his mountain, while Titanosaurus returned to the bay.

Winner: King Ceaser and Titanosaurus

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 117: Bear vs Gwangi

Bear burst through the café door, grinning as he slid to the table. “Give me everything you have!” Bear stated, as Gwangi rose up behind the counter. “Here take this,” Gwangi just said as he slid a cup of water towards Bear, only for the ursine to Jedi-slap the cup to the next dimension. “No! I don’t want that!” Gwangi’s eye twitched, before his face briefly spazzed. “That’s it! That’s it, you get your shitting ass outta my café!”

Gwangi then tackled Bear, the two rolling around in a ball as they crashed out of the café, then fell off a cliff and landed in New York. Bear cracked his neck around as Gwangi popped his jaws around, before the two flopped at each other for battle.

*cue battle theme*

Bear and Gwangi slapped away at each other with their bodies in midair, until Bear slammed a guitar into Gwangi’s face. The purple Allosaurus then picked up Wario and flung the fat man at Bear, sending the trollish mammal rolling away. Bear then grabbed Gwangi in a headlock and shoved a grenade into his face, only to realize a second before the grenade exploded that using a grenade while you’re still holding on to it is a very bad idea. The resulting explosion sent both psychotic carnivores flying away.

“HEY!!!”

Sorry, amazing fourth-wall breaking beasts of glory.

“That’s better,” Gwangi said, before facing Bear. “But now back to you!” Gwangi then slammed a helicopter into Bear, sending the ursine falling off a cliff. “Geronimo!” Bear yelled as he free-fell down the ridiculously tall cliff. “Hey!” Gwangi yelled down at Bear. “We still gotta keep this match going for the people reading this!”

“I’m coming back!” Bear said as he ran up the cliff as a Basilisk Lizard, yelling out “Hup, two three four!” as he ran to the edge, then sucker-punched Gwangi with a boxing glove, before grabbing the reptile by his neck and flinging him through a building. Gwangi sat up, only for Bear to pull a giant Bo-Bomb out his ass and fling it at Gwangi, the explosion drilling Gwangi into the ground. Bear Goomba-stomped Gwangi on the head repeatedly, but Gwangi sprouted spikes from his head, causing Bear to poke his paw. “Ouchies!” Bear said as he hopped around, even though it didn’t actually hurt, just like nothing else. “You’ll pay for that, Tyrannosaurus Alan!” Bear said, the ursine now George the Volcano as he puked lava onto Gwangi.

Gwangi pulled himself out of the lava, his body roasting and charred black. “Hey!” Gwangi yelled, before he pulled himself through the computer – Wait, Gwangi, what are you doing?! “Ya’ll just can’t torch me like that! It’s unconstitutional! And plus, the burn marks get in the way of my manly scales!” Fine, but get back in there, where you’re supposed to be. “Why? What if I say no?” Then I’ll tell everyone how you and Luna – “OKAY, OKAY, I’ll get back in there! Jesus Christ!”

Gwangi then slapped Bear repeatedly with scuba flippers, then pulled out a quadruple barrel shotgun and shot Bear pointblank in the face. “That’s not even physically possible!” Thousands of scientists yelled simultaneously. “F@ck the rules!” Gwangi just yelled, before slamming Mjolnir upon Bear’s head, causing the mammals’ eyes to pop out. Bear then sprang up, before kicking Gwangi in the face repeatedly, then pulled out the Blade of Olympus and impaling Gwangi through the skull. The Allosaurus just ate the blade, before he slapped Bear with Heavy, then flung the fat Russian at Bear. Bear just ate Heavy(“Delicious!”), then pulled out a minigun and pelting Gwangi with bullets, the Allosaurus spazzing in midair despite the bullets bouncing off of him. Bear then rammed Gwangi with a train, but the train drove off a cliff, Gwangi and Bear screaming out with manly high voices as the train crashed into the moon.

The moon then began plummeting down towards the Earth – “Wait,” Bear said. “If the moon is falling to the Earth, then what were we just fighting on?” Gwangi and Bear just stared at each other, before shrugging. “F@ck logic,” They both said, before they slapped each other again with their limbs as the moon shattered apart upon contact. Bear and Gwangi plummeted from the sky, landing on a tree as they were the size of cells as they continued their battle/game/logic genocide. Bear fired upon Gwangi with watermelons, before Gwangi grabbed one of the melons and flung it back at Bear, who ate it and spat a watermelon at Gwangi – Wait, don’t you guys have anything other than watermelons? “Two!” Bear said. “Two watermelons!” And anything else…? “…WATERMELONS!!!” *facepalm* Just keep fighting. “Very well!” Gwangi said, before he smacked Bear across the face with a trout. Bear devoured the trout, before he strangled Gwangi with his tail. Gwangi leapt backwards, smashing Bear through the tree, before the Allosaurus flung Bear across the ground.

Bear and Gwangi then charged each other, bellowing at the top of their lungs as they ran past each other, before stopping and facing each other and leaping at each other. Gwangi socked Bear in the face with a sock filled with cement, before Bear smashed a folding chair upon Gwangi’s head, causing him to go derpy-eyed. Bear then jumped up and Irish danced away on top of Gwangi’s head while playing the bagpipes. Bear then planted his foot between Gwangi’s eyes as he flipped backwards, then blew hard on his bagpipes, breathing out a trio of Atomic Rays that sent Gwangi flying into a dynamite factory and blowing it up. “Suck on that, yeh British bastards!” Bear said in a Scottish accent, before lunging at Gwangi, but the Allosaurus suddenly stood up. “You know what they say in Brooklyn: ‘He who Koops first Koops the best!’ Or, was it the bagel?” Gwangi then flung a giant brick at Bear, the ursine jumping over the square as it blew up Japan. “Well, there goes Tokyo,” Bear said, before facing Gwangi.

Gwangi and Bear simultaneously Falcon Punched each other in the face, the explosion sending both falling into the sea, crashing into the Krusty Krab. Bear and Gwangi then opened a door to the back, coming upon a swimming pool. “Shit,” Bear said. “We got no water in the pool.” “That’s your fault, you know,” Gwangi said as Bear scowled. “Oh, yeah?” Bear stated. “Then you gotta prove it to me!!!” Suddenly, Bear and Gwangi were both in a gigantic boxing ring. Gwangi just grinned at the prospect. “With pleasure.”

*cue new battle theme*

Gwangi and Bear sprang at each other, beating away at each other with every part of their body, until Gwangi slammed his elbow upon Bear’s head, sending the ursine slamming into the center of the ring. Gwangi then flew down at Bear, but Bear burped out a FUS RO DAH, nailing Gwangi head-on and sending him landing down next to Bear. The mammal then grabbed Gwangi and twisted his head around. “Say uncle!!!” Bear yelled. “Okay,” Gwangi said. “Uncle.” “Well that was easy,” Bear said as he tossed away Gwangi and walked away. “Fooled ya!” Gwangi yelled, suddenly appearing before Bear. “The only thing you’ll be walking into is a heaping helping of chaos!” Gwangi then blew Bear away with a huge-ass laser gun that fired every single beam imaginable. Bear lassoed Gwangi around the neck, the mammal yelling out “Get over here!” as he yanked Gwangi towards him, then uppercut him in the jaw, sending the reptile flipping backwards. Gwangi landed on his feet, before he took the very paragraph you’re reading right now and slammed it upon Bear. “And it’s a home-run!” Gwangi yelled as he swatted Bear away. Bear flew around the world as he landed right back in front of Gwangi. Gwangi growled, before he and Bear punched away at each other, the reality warpers entering a slugfest that rattled everything in existence. Finally, the two simultaneously swatted each other with frying pans, knocking each other backwards.

Bear then sprang to his feet, before pulling out two cans of Bonk. “I used this trick to beat Discord,” Bear said, before guzzling down both drinks and launching himself into the air, slamming into Gwangi with enough force to blow up the universe and leave only whiteness. Gwangi slid backwards, before sitting up. “Excuse me, but if you beat Discord when I can’t, does that mean that you should be stronger?” Bear and Gwangi just remained in place with derp faces, until Bear shrugged. “Physics. F@ck them.” Bear and Gwangi then lunged at each, both mighty beasts bellowing out as they gathered energy into their palms, coming right at each other as they prepared to unleash their full power –

“Ah, screw it,” Gwangi said. “I’m getting bored.” “Yeah, me too,” Bear said as he yawned. “Wanna go get a drink?” Gwangi asked. “Sure.” Bear and Gwangi then skipped merrily away as they lolled away. So yeah, the end, folks.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 118: Jet Jaguar vs Monster X

Monster X levitated in midair, his arms crossed across his chest and his eyes closed. The extraterrestrial had just brought about the destruction of Osaka, and was now patiently waiting for any possible challengers to arrive and attempt to oppose him.

Just then, a ringing sound entered his ears. Monster X’s eyes opened as he looked up, spotting a humanoid shape flying towards him through the skies. The humanoid Ghidorah watched as the shape landed before him, revealing itself to be a machine, with bright colors of red, blue, and yellow. Despite its bizarre grin, Monster x knew that the robot was here to challenge him. The alien chuckled darkly as he slowly landed on his feet. Well then, let’s see what he could do.

Jet Jaguar raised his fists in preparation. The machine was too late to stop Monster x from destroying Osaka, but he could still beat him here and now. Jet Jaguar let out a mechanical cry for battle, before he charged.

Monster X chuckled again as Jet Jaguar approached, before he charged as well, the humanoid beings closing the distance with each other. Jet Jaguar let loose with a series of chops and punches, but the blows bounced off Monster X’s skeletal hide. The alien attacked next, planting his fist into Jet Jaguar’s face and sending the android flipping head-over-heels and landing facefirst into the ground. Jet Jaguar rolled away as Monster X attempted to stomp on his head, before he stood up and lunged at his skeletal foe, wrapping his arms around Monster X’s waist in an attempt to throw him, only for the alien to swat his arms away. Monster X then grabbed Jet Jaguar by his neck, lifting him up as he stared him in the eyes. Jet Jaguar grabbed Monster X’s wrist in an attempt to make him let go, but the alien simply smashed the machine’s head into the ground.

However, as Monster X lifted up Jet Jaguar again, the android’s eyes flashed a bright light, surprising the alien and making him drop his foe. Jet Jaguar landed on his feet, before he spun around, slamming his heel into Monster X’s chest in a roundhouse kick, but the blow failed to do so much as budge him. Monster X then grabbed the machine’s leg, swinging him through the air and slamming him into the ground. Monster X then repeated this process, slamming Jet Jaguar into the ground again and again. The android kicked his alien foe in the face multiple times, but it did nothing as he was punished with the ground again and again. Eventually, Monster X grew bored of this and tossed Jet Jaguar to the side, the machine crashing into the rubble of a building.

Jet Jaguar slowly rose to his feet, stumbling slightly before he charged yet again. Monster X simply crossed his arms, before his eyes flashed a bright golden and launched a series of Gravity Bolts that stabbed into Jet Jaguar’s sternum and exploded, leaving a series of large holes that brought Jet Jaguar to his knees. The machine attempted to rise, only to look up to see Monster X looking down at him. The alien growled darkly, before he planted his foot square into Jet Jaguar’s face, knocking the robot onto his back.

Monster X turned away from his fallen foe, disappointed that the fight ended so easily. Perhaps he should wait for more worthy opponents –

Suddenly, Monster X felt a sudden weight on his tail, causing him to jerk back. Jet Jaguar stood behind Monster X, his foot planted on top of the alien’s tail. Before Monster X could try to do anything, Jet Jaguar grabbed Monster X’s tail and yanked hard, pulling the alien off his feet and swinging him through the air, before the machine slammed his skeletal foe into the ground. Monster X stood up with a chuckle. Perhaps this machine could provide more of a challenge than he thought.

Monster X and Jet Jaguar charged at one another, the machine ducking down as the alien swiped at him with his claws, before he grabbed Monster x’s arm and tossed him to the ground. Monster X rolled to his feet, before the skeletal Ghidorah lunged at Jet Jaguar, sinking his claws into the android’s left cheek and yanking back, tearing off a chunk of metal. Jet Jaguar stumbled back, before he leapt into the air, bringing his heel down towards Monster X’s head. The alien caught the foot, though, and flung Jet Jaguar across the ground. Jet Jaguar stood up, just as Monster X swiped at him with his claws, the android flipping backwards just in time. Jet Jaguar continued to duck and weave from every swipe that Monster X delivered, until eventually Jet Jaguar managed to perform a sweeping kick, knocking Monster X’s legs out from under him and sending him crashing to the ground.

Monster X attempted to stand, but Jet Jaguar punched him in the face, sending the skeletal alien staggering backwards. Jet Jaguar charged again, but Monster X grabbed the machine by his shoulders, slamming his knee into his chest, before grabbing him by his head and tossing him to the ground. Jet Jaguar rolled out of the way as Monster x attempted to stomp on his head, and as the alien charged forward, the machine wrapped his legs around Monster X’s own, tripping him to the ground. Just as the Ghidorah rose, Jet Jaguar planted his foot square into his opponent’s face, sending the alien staggering backwards. Monster X growled as Jet Jaguar approached, before the alien suddenly stood up, launching his Gravity Bolts immediately. Jet Jaguar could not react in time, and the golden beams lanced into the machine’s chest and exploded, leaving gaping holes where sparks flew out.

As Jet Jaguar stumbled back, Monster X lunged at him, beating away upon his mechanical foe with a series of punches and kicks, until he whipped his tail across Jet Jaguar’s face, sending the robotic humanoid spinning. Monster X then kicked Jet Jaguar in the stomach, sending the machine collapsing to the ground. Monster X looked down upon his fallen foe, kicking him in the side and roaring, demanding he get back up to fight. Jet Jaguar could only struggle, the machine unable to rise as Monster X looked up in disappointment. Finally, the alien kicked Jet Jaguar in the side, knocking him away. Monster X then turned and walked, once more disappointed. And just when he thought his opponent was indeed worthy.

Jet Jaguar slowly stood up, watching his alien foe walk away. The machine clenched his fists tightly, as he formulated a plan. He wasn’t able to best Monster X at his current size, but maybe…

Monster X was still walking away, when he heard a strange noise, before a powerful blow slammed into the back of his head, sending the alien flipping forward head-over-heels. Monster X stood up, only to look up to see Jet Jaguar towering over him, the machine now twice his size!

Monster X leapt back, firing an assault of Gravity Bolts, but even as the beams exploded against his frame, Jet Jaguar stood unfazed. The giant machine then swung his foot forward, kicking Monster X like a football and sending the alien flying across the land. Monster X staggered to his feet, only for Jet Jaguar to punch him, crushing him into the ground. Dazed, Monster X struggled to rise once more, but Jet Jaguar grabbed him by his head. The android then flew into the air while still holding Monster X, higher and higher above the ground until the land looked miniscule. Jet Jaguar spun around and flew downwards, gaining greater and greater speed as he neared the land, until he raised up Monster X and smashed him into the ground, burying him in several meters of dirt. Jet Jaguar landed down as Monster X dug himself from the ground. The alien looked up as Jet Jaguar ran towards him, before he jumped above the machine, raining Gravity Bolts down upon his foe. Monster X then struck away upon Jet Jaguar, punching, clawing, and kicking away as much as possible, before he kicked Jet Jaguar in the face with both feet and fired his strongest Gravity Bolts point-blank, the beams exploding against Jet Jaguar’s face.

Jet Jaguar simply clenched his fist and uppercut Monster X in the jaw, a loud crack filling the air as Monster X was flung backwards. Jet Jaguar then charged his alien foe, just as Monster x attempted to stand, and punched away at his frame. Monster X was pulverized by his larger opponent, and was helpless as he was beaten mercilessly by Jet Jaguar. Finally, Jet Jaguar shrank down to Monster X’s height and spun around, roundhouse kicking Monster X in the chest with all his might, another loud crack filling the air as Monster X was flung backwards. Before losing consciousness, Monster X reflected on how he met a truly worthy opponent.

Monster X hit the ground, out cold before he landed. Jet Jaguar then picked up Monster X’s prone form before flying into space, planning to make sure that nobody would have to worry about Monster X for a long time.

Winner: Jet Jaguar

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 119: Soaridon vs Desghidorah

Desghidorah bellowed out with evil glee as he charged through the forest, sucking the life force from every plant as he moved. The ancient Ghidorah was feeding freely in the vast forest, planning to drain the earth of its life force before moving on to the next suitable planet.

Desghidorah bellowed out once more, taking off to the air, sending out a few fireballs crashing into the land and setting it aflame simply for his enjoyment. Desghidorah prepared to move on to drain the remaining areas of the forest, only for something to slam into him from behind. Desghidorah roared out in shock as he was knocked back down to the ground, sending a wave of dust flying in his wake. The dragon roared out in anger as he rose, searching the skies for whoever struck him.

Soaridon circled Desghidorah from above, landing down in front of him with a snarl. The iguana-like reptile had arrived early enough to stop Desghidorah from completely destroying the environment, and now wanted to make sure Desghidorah wasn’t going to feed for a long time. Soaridon roared out as he bared his teeth. Desghidorah stomped the ground and bellowed out, more than happy to rip apart this smaller kaiju.

*cue battle theme*

Desghidorah charged at Soaridon, launching fireballs as he ran. The iguana monster quickly ducked and weaved around every fiery projectile, before he returned fire with his own fireballs, the flaming orbs being discharged in a machine gun-like manner. The stream struck Desghidorah head-on, yet the Ghidorah kept charging relentlessly. Soaridon jumped back as Desghidorah’s middle head snapped at him, before he whipped his tail around, slamming the limb into the dragon’s face and knocking his head back. The dragon snarled, before he bit down on the tail, swinging Soaridon around and tossing him away. Soaridon recovered in midair, before he flew back at Desghidorah. The larger kaiju breathed out a wall of flames, but Soaridon flew over the fire, before landing on his foe back, biting down onto Desghidorah’s right neck and sending thousands of volts into the head.

Desghidorah bellowed in anger, struggling to throw off his smaller foe, but Soaridon stubbornly held on. After a moment, Desghidorah’s body flashed red, before he released a shockwave of energy from his body, sending Soaridon flying backwards. The iguana managed to rise to his feet, but Desghidorah was already charging towards him. Soaridon leapt backwards as Desghidorah snapped at him, before he slashed at the dragon’s face with his claws. Desghidorah recoiled from the strike, allowing Soaridon to ram into him, sending volts coursing into the Ghidorah. Desghidorah nearly fell, but managed to keep his balance. The ancient dragon bellowed in anger and unleashed a storm of fire balls. Soaridon wasn’t able to dodge in time and was pelted mercilessly, tumbling across the ground as his flesh was scorched from the fiery projectiles.

Soaridon rose to his feet just as Desghidorah charged, the dragon bellowing out as he continued to launch fireballs. Soaridon managed to take to the skies, outmaneuvering the fire balls with ease, before he returned fire, his own fiery projectiles striking Desghidorah head-on. The dragon snarled in hatred as he was slowly pushed back, before he suddenly flew up through the assault. Soaridon descended as Desghidorah swiped at him with his claws, then bit into his hind leg and sent more electricity coursing into Desghidorah. The Ghidorah bellowed in anger as he struggled to throw off his smaller opponent, but to no avail. Soaridon held on tight, flying backwards against Desghidorah. After a moment, Desghidorah managed to kicked Soaridon in the face multiple times, forcing the iguana to let go and backpedal. Desghidorah then spun around, his outer heads biting onto Soaridon’s shoulders, while the center head unleashed gouts of flames upon his head.

Soaridon was helpless as the flames charred his face black, while the outer heads sent energy ripping through his flesh. Desghidorah then paused in his assault, cackling at his opponent’s pain. This proved to be a mistake, for Soaridon immediately unleashed a sonic roar point-blank, sending Desghidorah plummeting from the sky, the dragon slamming into the ground stunned. Soaridon then pounced on Desghidorah, biting and clawing away nonstop. Desghidorah was too dazed to put up a defense as Soaridon then proceeded to whip Desghidorah again and again with his tail. Each strike left a crater of cracked armor, and Desghidorah was forced into the ground again and again. After a moment of this, Desghidorah regained his wits and unleashed a wall of flames, scorching Soaridon’s back and sending the iguana tumbling forward. Desghidorah stood up with a roar of pure rage, charging at his lizard-like foe and slamming his paw into his face, sending the reptile rolling away.

Desghidorah beat away at Soaridon, each blow from his claws knocking Soaridon backwards like a ragdoll. The iguana jumped back as Desghidorah swiped at him, before he took to the air, circling Desghidorah and striking him nonstop with fireballs. The Ghidorah roared in fury as he took flight and pursued his smaller opponent. Desghidorah and Soaridon dueled it out in the skies, striking each other with fireballs or ramming into each other. Several minutes into this dogfight, Soaridon flew behind Desghidorah as the larger reptile attempted to ram him again, then unleashed a sonic roar, sending the dragon tumbling forward and nearly knocking him out of the air, but Desghidorah caught himself in midair and faced Soaridon, bellowing with rage as he flew after him. Soaridon flew away from Desghidorah, the dragon pursuing him relentlessly and launching fireballs.

Soaridon then flew towards a large mountain, Desghidorah in hot pursuit. Nearing the mountain quickly, Soaridon halted in midair, Desghidorah closing the distance as he spread his claws wide. Suddenly Soaridon flew to the side, Desghidorah’s eyes widening before he slammed headfirst into the mountain. Knocked senseless, Desghidorah started to fall, and Soaridon struck him all across his body nonstop, the dragon helpless as Soaridon kept up his assault, until Soaridon slammed his tail into Desghidorah’s chest, sending the dragon plummeting from the sky. Soaridon then flew after him, ramming him square in the chest and slamming him into the ground, embedding him deep into the dirt. Soaridon then flew back, before he unleashed another sonic roar, shoving Desghidorah into the ground and burying him in many kilometers of soil.

Soaridon roared out in victory, pleased with himself for his accomplishment, before he flew off to rest from this battle.

Winner: Soaridon

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 120: Sadora and Zetton vs Godzilla 91

Godzilla roared as he stomped the ground, the theropod standing in a rocky desert. Ahead of him, Zetton stood tall, Sadora beside him roaring and clapping his claws together. Godzilla let out an angry snarl, ready for battle against these kaiju.

Sadora immediately charged, but Godzilla launched an Atomic Ray, nailing him in the chest and flooring him instantly. Zetton assisted his ally by discharging a multitude of fireballs, striking Godzilla across his body. The reptile growled, before firing another Atomic Ray, striking Zetton head-on, but the alien remained unfazed. Zetton then charged, Sadora springing to his feet and roaring out. Godzilla bellowed out, before he charged as well.

Godzilla swung his claws at Sadora, but the clawed kaiju ducked under the blow, headbutting Godzilla in the side and shoving him backwards. Zetton then punched Godzilla in the head, before Sadora kicked him in the chest, staggering the kaiju king backwards. Godzilla roared, before whipping his tail around and plowing the muscular limb into Sadora’s skull, flooring him. Zetton stepped forward, but Godzilla slugged him in the face, then bit down on his shoulder and flung him to the ground. Sadora grabbed Godzilla by his tail and yanked backwards, pulling Godzilla to the ground, allowing Sadora to leap upon and rain blow after blow upon him.

Godzilla kicked Sadora off and rose to his feet, but Zetton pelted him with fireballs, staggering back the leviathan. Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, but Zetton caught the beam, before firing it back as a series of energy crescents, striking Godzilla in the chest and sending him stumbling back. Sadora then shot his left claws forward, smacking Godzilla in the skull and gripping him by the neck, swinging him around and tossing him across the ground. Godzilla managed to stand, and as Sadora charged, the reptile fired his Atomic Ray, nailing him in the face and sending him tumbling away. Zetton approached Godzilla and punched him across the face, staggering him backwards, before he gripped him by the neck and lifted him up, smashing him into the ground, before he stomped on his head again and again.

Godzilla bit Zetton’s foot, standing up and tossing Zetton away. Sadora immediately rushed Godzilla, beating away at him nonstop and sending the reptile falling backwards onto a boulder. Godzilla’s tail sweeped Sadora’s legs out from under him, causing the clawed kaiju to fall backwards, allowing Godzilla to rise and kick him in the side. As Sadora rolled away, Zetton kicked Godzilla in the back, causing him to fall on his face. Zetton charged towards his fallen opponent, but Godzilla’s tail slammed into his face, knocking him backwards as Godzilla rose. The leviathan then let loose with his Atomic Ray, repeatedly blasting Zetton and grinding him into the rocky terrain. Suddenly, Godzilla was struck in the face by a boulder, Sadora roaring out after having thrown the rock. Godzilla snarled and charged at Sadora, but the kaiju caught Godzilla by his shoulders and flung him to the ground.

Godzilla immediately rose upright and charged at Sadora, but the clawed kaiju generated a fog around himself, causing Godzilla to look around blindly for his opponent. After a moment, Sadora’s claws shot out through the fog, punching Godzilla across the face and staggering him back. This process repeated itself for a few more minutes, each blow dealt by Sadora staggering Godzilla around, until the Godzillasaurus caught Sadora’s claws, swinging the kaiju through the air and slamming him into the ground. Zetton’s fireballs blazed through the fog, pelting Godzilla’s back and making him fall to a knee. Through the fog, Zetton approached Godzilla, grabbing him by his head and lifting him up, before he smashed his face into the ground again and again.

After several moments of this, Godzilla grabbed Zetton’s wrist, headbutting the alien in the chest and pushing him back, before Sadora punched Godzilla in the back on his head, staggering him forward, allowing Zetton to kick him in the face. Godzilla was pushed backwards, and Sadora grabbed Godzilla’s arms, pinning them behind his back. Zetton then assaulted Godzilla with a barrage of punches and kicks, the reptile struggling under the alien’s blows, but unable to do anything about it. Zetton then unleashed multiple fireballs point-blank, leaving scoirched patches of scales on Godzilla’s hide.

Godzilla’s eyes flashed blue, before the kaiju king unleashed a Nuclear Pulse, blowing away Zetton and Sadora. Godzilla immediately spun around, firing an Atomic Ray and nailing Sadora in the chest, the blue beam sending Sadora smashing through a boulder. Godzilla then faced Zetton, just as the alien rose to his feet. Both juggernauts charged each other, trading blow after blow with each other nonstop, until they simultaneously punched each other in the face, staggering one another backwards. Zetton then lunged at Godzilla and swung his foot towards his skull, but Godzilla caught the alien’s leg, swinging him around and smashing him through a boulder.

Suddenly Sadora tackled Godzilla, beating away at his skull with relentless fury. Godzilla’s tail swung up, swatting off Sadora and allowing the reptile to stand. Sadora launched his claws forward, grabbing Godzilla by his neck and smashing him through a multitude of boulders, until he flung Godzilla across the ground. The leviathan stood up, just as Sadora charged towards him, before he lowered forward, catching Sadora on his shoulders and standing up, flipping Sadora to the ground. Godzilla then turned and bathed Sadora in his Atomic Ray, sparks flying as Sadora flailed his limbs about. As Godzilla approached Sadora, the clawed kaiju suddenly stood up and headbutted Godzilla in the chest, staggering him backwards. Zetton then grabbed Godzilla by his left arm, Sadora grabbing Godzilla right, before the kaiju snapped Godzilla’s arms, punching him in the skull and sending him falling forward.

Godzilla’s arms healed as he stood up, spinning around and firing his Atomic Ray, only for Zetton to leap in front of the beam and raise up his shield, blocking off the beam. Godzilla snarled in anger, before Sadora flung a boulder at Godzilla, nailing him in the face and distracting him enough for Sadora and Zetton to clothesline him, sending Godzilla collapsing onto his back. Godzilla immediately rose to his feet, launching an Atomic ray and raking the beam across his opponents’ backs’, sending them tumbling across the ground. Godzilla stomped towards his opponents, but Zetton launched a few fireballs at Godzilla’s feet, causing him to halt momentarily. Sadora and Zetton rose to his feet as Godzilla marched through the smoke with a snarl.

Godzilla and the kaiju duo circled each other, snarling and refusing to back down. Nobody was willing to back out of this fight so soon. It would be a long time before either side prevails…

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 121: Kynigos vs Kaos

Kaos reared up atop the ledge, the Werebeast looking down upon the swampy land, pleased for the lack of any humans here.

Or at least, any normal humans.

Kaos’ fur stiffened as he sensed a presence behind. The chimeric beast spun around with a snarl, only to see Kynigos hanging from a tree like a monkey, his tiger tail coiled around a branch. Kynigos then dropped to the ground, grinning and baring his many carnivorous teeth with a flap of his wings. Kaos growled, taking in this abomination’s scent. Kynigos smelled of multiple animals at once, like himself, but at the core, Kaos caught the faintest scent of human. The Werebeast could tell quite easily despite his instincts in control that this creature seeked only combat.

Kynigos let out a roar that was a combination of multiple carnivores at once, eagerly flexing his claws as he crouched forward. Kaos huffed, before he reared up, bellowing out as he was ready for battle.

*cue battle theme*

Kaos and Kynigos lunged at each other, simultaneously swinging their tiger paws forward. Their fists collided, causing both chimeras to recoil, before he lunged at one another again. Kaos raked his claws across Kynigos’ face, but the hunter just swiped back with his own claws, leaving long cuts across Kaos’ face that quickly healed. Kaos snarled, biting onto Kynigos’ shoulder and tossing him across the ground, before the bear-like beast charged after him. Kynigos immediately sprang to his feet, ramming Kaos shoulder-first and sending the Werebeast falling onto his back, before the chimeric human grabbed Kaos, jumping up and piledriving him headfirst into the ground.

Kaos stood up, grabbing Kynigos by his head and flinging him across the ground. Kynigos landed feet-first onto a boulder and sprang off, punching Kaos hard across the face and sending him tumbling backwards. Kaos sprang to his paws, bellowing out as Kynigos charged. The Werebeast lunged at his smaller foe, bodyslamming him into the ground, but Kynigos kicked him in the chest, knocking him off and allowing the hunter to spring to his feet. Kynigos then leapt atop Kaos’ back, punching him in the skull repeatedly with all his force. After several moments of this, Kaos bit onto Kynigos’ fist and flung him off, charging after him and slashing his claws across Kynigos’ back. Kynigos rolled to his feet, before he rammed Kaos, biting onto his arm with surprising force, cracking the bones underneath the flesh.

Kaos roared out in rage as he flung Kynigos off, his arm healing up as the Werebeast faced Kynigos, the pheromones the hunter was giving off causing him to become berserk with rage. Kaos bellowed out, Kynigos grinning with insanity as he took delight from this challenge. Kaos then charged Kynigos, tackling him off the ledge, the two chimeras tumbling down the slope, biting, clawing, punching, and kicking away at one another, their war cries filling the skies. Eventually they reached the edge of the swamps, Kaos flinging Kynigos away and charging after him. Rather than flee, Kynigos just laughed with a snarl, running at Kaos and skullbashing him in the face. Dazed, Kaos was helpless as Kynigos took out his dragon gauntlets and beat away upon his face, pushing back the Werebeast until Kynigos punched him square in the face, sending Kaos flying nonstop through multiple trees and smashing into a boulder.

Kaos rose to his paws, spotting Kynigos charging towards him. Kaos snarled, picking up a large chunk of stone and hurling it at Kynigos, smacking him in the skull and sending him tumbling across the ground. However, Kynigos immediately sprang to his feet, jumping at Kaos and punching him in the face again and again, using only his bare hands instead of the gauntlets. After a moment of this, Kaos had enough and bellowed out with rage, swatting Kynigos backwards with his claws and charging after him, repeatedly striking him again and again and knocking the hunter about like a ragdoll. Then, as Kaos swung his tiger claws at Kynigos, the smaller chimera reached up and caught the paw.

Kaos pulled and strained, attempting to break free from his foe’s grip, but Kynigos held on tightly, swinging Kaos around and flinging him across the land. Kaos hit the swampy ground hard, sending a wave of mud and water flying away. Kaos stood up, bellowing out angrily as Kynigos ran right at him. The two chimeras charged each other, viciously mauling one another with their teeth and claws, bellowing out with all their fury at one another as they dueled. After a moment of this, Kaos managed to shove Kynigos to the ground, biting onto his neck and shaking him savagely. Quickly, Kaos’ fangs tore open Kynigos’ throat, crimson blood gushing out as Kaos stood back, before the Werebeast bellowed out in victory.

Suddenly, Kynigos stood up with a snarl, disregardful of his throat hanging open and spilling blood. The hunter then slammed his dragon gauntlets into Kaos’ face with full-force, sending the Werebeast flying across the land and smashing through a boulder. Kynigos then leapt on top of Kaos, beating away upon his larger foe’s face with his bare hands, blood gushing as Kynigos’ fists caved in Kaos’ snout. Kaos was helpless as Kynigoes kept punching away nonstop, the hunter grinning with insanity as he kept on punching. Finally, Kaos had enough, biting onto Kynigos’ fist and crushing it in his jaws. Kaos stood up, flinging Kynigos away, before he bellowed out with all his rage, the roar being heard for miles. Kynigos simply stood up, unleashing his own mighty roar, his war cry also filling the skies for miles on end.

Once more, the two chimeras charged each other, punching each other simultaneously in the face and staggering each other back. Kaos and Kynigos lunged at one another, biting and clawing away nonstop once more. Kynigos snarled, biting into Kaos’ shoulder and shaking his head violently, while Kaos bit atop his skull and crushed it. After a moment of this, Kynigos grabbed Kaos’ head, twisting his neck, before he kicked him in the chest. As Kaos staggered back, Kynigos sandwhiched the chimeric Werebeast’s head between his gauntlets, dazing Kaos enoygh for Kynigos to uppercut him into the air, the hunter jumping after him and double ax handling him back into the ground.

Kaos rose back to his feet, bellowing out with anger as Kynigos punched his fists together, the human abomination roaring out with glee. The two super beasts charged once more, but this time Kynigos caught Kaos by the shoulders, flinging him to the ground and kicking him in the rib cage, his talons poking into his flesh. Kaos snarled, punching Kynigos in the face and standing up, swatting his foe to the ground and stomping on his chest again and again, caving in his rib cage. Kynigos howled with glee, swatting Kaos in the face and twisting his head almost completely back, before the hunter bit into the Werebeast’s throat and flung him across the ground. Kaos pushed himself back up, coughing up blood as he turned to face Kynigos, only for the abomination to punch him across the land.

Kynigos leapt after his fallen foe, stomping down upon his chest with both feet as he landed, causing Kaos to puke out a large glob of blood. Kynigos then got to work, punching away upon Kaos’ face nonstop, this time the Werebeast being unable to do anything. Kynigos kept on punching, his insane grin stretching across his mismatched face as blood began coating his fists. A pool of Kaos’ life essence formed beneath the chimeras, but kynigos never noticed as his fists were caving in Kaos’ skull. Even as Kaos stopped moving as his skull was smashed apart, Kynigos kept on punching, eventually hitting the bloody mud and finally slowing to a halt.

Kynigos roared out with sadistic pleasure, blood coating his fists, before he feasted upon his foe’s headless corpse. After he sated his hunger for flesh, he would go off to continue to sate his hunger for battle.

Winner: Kynigos

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA