If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Post Reply
User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 7355
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:22 am I'm not too familiar with Devil Dinosaur but is he just a Standard Dinosaur too?
He comes with a monkey and a political correctness shoe-in. Completely distinct.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
Image

User avatar
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1127
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm
Contact:

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:37 pm
FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:30 pm Wanted to do something fun, so saying all the monsters I would add that are from our Crossovers Announcement awhile back

Ultraman - Ultraman Orb & Maga Orochi
Gamera - Guiron (Reiwa) & Barugon (Showa)
Power Rangers - Lord Zedd
Marvel - The Sentinels
Kamen Rider - Shadow Moon (Showa)
Evangelion - Gaghiel
Patlabor - The Griffon
Gigabash - Rawa
This only applies IF a specific character is featured in a piece of media that features godzilla or has toho involvent, some of these do not count.
Dawg the thread is IF YOU CAN ADD ANY MONSTER

Added in 13 minutes 49 seconds:
GZillaguy199 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:41 pm I think being able to having electrical tentacles that also contain venom is a somewhat unique ability as well as his high pain tolerance and unwillingness to back down even when he loses.

Not sure what you mean by unique honestly, would argue that he's honestly more looking than compared to Ebirah who's just a giant shrimp and Tiamat who does look cool is arguably a flashier Manda with more powers which both are kind of just sea dragons when you get down to it.

Krakens a weird chimeric sea monster with a nasty personality that looks like several sea creatures mixed and gave Kong a run for his money which honestly i feel is more interesting then Ebirah.
Yeah I remember we talked about it but it was ultimately no
Image

User avatar
VegetableBooy
Interpol Agent
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:24 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by VegetableBooy »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:41 pmas well as his high pain tolerance and unwillingness to back down even when he loses.
*Salunga coughs awkwardly in the background*

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 6321
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by KaijuX »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:22 am
MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:29 am We should add the Indominus Rex. As a joke.
You joke but i feel Jurassic Park T-Rex would be a better gag character since it appeared in the RPO movie and in all honestly i would personally love to see it but they are just a Dinosaur...

I'm not too familiar with Devil Dinosaur but is he just a Standard Dinosaur too?
I'd consider Devil Dino's appearance being the "T-Rex rep" that kills anyone else getting in. So even if the circumstances lined up and we get access to Rexy, she's a no-shot.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Image

User avatar
CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Seeing Rebirth Guiron reminded me, Rebirth Gamera made it in via Battle Line, right? What about Rebirth Gyaos? Even if they're not unique enough for their own slot, what about being universalized with Heisei?

User avatar
Reptile6497
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:38 pm
Location: Black Hole Planet 3

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Reptile6497 »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:01 pm Seeing Rebirth Guiron reminded me, Rebirth Gamera made it in via Battle Line, right? What about Rebirth Gyaos? Even if they're not unique enough for their own slot, what about being universalized with Heisei?
Guiron sadly isn't in Battle Line, but I'm pretty sure Rebirth Gyaos is in
Last edited by Reptile6497 on Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74:
Martlet my beloved<3

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:01 pm Seeing Rebirth Guiron reminded me, Rebirth Gamera made it in via Battle Line, right? What about Rebirth Gyaos? Even if they're not unique enough for their own slot, what about being universalized with Heisei?
I think we might have access to S-Gyaos as a form for Rebirth Gyaos now?
Last edited by GZillaguy199 on Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

KaijuX wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:28 am
GZillaguy199 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:22 am
MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:29 am We should add the Indominus Rex. As a joke.
You joke but i feel Jurassic Park T-Rex would be a better gag character since it appeared in the RPO movie and in all honestly i would personally love to see it but they are just a Dinosaur...

I'm not too familiar with Devil Dinosaur but is he just a Standard Dinosaur too?
I'd consider Devil Dino's appearance being the "T-Rex rep" that kills anyone else getting in. So even if the circumstances lined up and we get access to Rexy, she's a no-shot.
I thought Movie RPO was on the table according to GodzillaxRayquaza when talking about Iron Giant and RX Gundam.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by kaijufanforever »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:29 am
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:01 pm Seeing Rebirth Guiron reminded me, Rebirth Gamera made it in via Battle Line, right? What about Rebirth Gyaos? Even if they're not unique enough for their own slot, what about being universalized with Heisei?
I think we might have access to S-Gyaos as a form for Rebirth Gyaos now?
S-Gyaos is just a normal rebirth Gyaos on genetic steroids, I don't see why we won't have it be a form

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

kaijufanforever wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:40 am
GZillaguy199 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:29 am
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:01 pm Seeing Rebirth Guiron reminded me, Rebirth Gamera made it in via Battle Line, right? What about Rebirth Gyaos? Even if they're not unique enough for their own slot, what about being universalized with Heisei?
I think we might have access to S-Gyaos as a form for Rebirth Gyaos now?
S-Gyaos is just a normal rebirth Gyaos on genetic steroids, I don't see why we won't have it be a form
Because prior to this we couldn't use forms if they didn't appear in a collab or a Toho production,
But now that it's allowed the availability of S-Gyaos should push Rebirth Gyaos into being added to the Roster in some form.
Last edited by GZillaguy199 on Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Titanodon
Interpol Agent
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:39 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Titanodon »

kaijufanforever wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:40 am
GZillaguy199 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:29 am
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:01 pm Seeing Rebirth Guiron reminded me, Rebirth Gamera made it in via Battle Line, right? What about Rebirth Gyaos? Even if they're not unique enough for their own slot, what about being universalized with Heisei?
I think we might have access to S-Gyaos as a form for Rebirth Gyaos now?
S-Gyaos is just a normal rebirth Gyaos on genetic steroids, I don't see why we won't have it be a form
I mean, the Final Wars Kamacuras is just the Showa version on steroids but both forms can be used in matches
Last edited by Titanodon on Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

Not sure if this is worth mentioning but we do got an official height stat for Kaiju No. 10's Giant Form, he comes in around 25 meters tall which seems big enough.

User avatar
KpopTitanus54
Ronin
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:55 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by KpopTitanus54 »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:49 pm Not sure if this is worth mentioning but we do got an official height stat for Kaiju No. 10's Giant Form, he comes in around 25 meters tall which seems big enough.
Isn't GMK Baragon like 30 meters or something? To me that's fine :/

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

I was actually curious with the inclusion of SRW X Omega does anyone else have any specific Mechs that you want to see join next?

User avatar
Reptile6497
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:38 pm
Location: Black Hole Planet 3

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Reptile6497 »

Like I said before, Giant Robo, because he’d be very cool
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74:
Martlet my beloved<3

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

Reptile6497 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:01 am Like I said before, Giant Robo, because he’d be very cool
He dosen't appear SRW x Omega the question was for series that was featured in it.
Last edited by GZillaguy199 on Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Reptile6497
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:38 pm
Location: Black Hole Planet 3

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Reptile6497 »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:45 am
Reptile6497 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:01 am Like I said before, Giant Robo, because he’d be very cool
He dosen't appear SRW x Omega the question was for series that was featured in it.
Oh, I see… point still stands tho
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74:
Martlet my beloved<3

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

Soooooo Guiron is gonna be in Godzilla Battle Line..

User avatar
Emperor Scarlet
Yojimbo
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:29 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Emperor Scarlet »

GZillaguy199 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:49 pm Not sure if this is worth mentioning but we do got an official height stat for Kaiju No. 10's Giant Form, he comes in around 25 meters tall which seems big enough.
25 meters is the same height as Gaira, I'd say that's tall enough.

User avatar
GZillaguy199
GPN Volunteer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:12 pm

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by GZillaguy199 »

I got no idea if this is a stretch or not but is Dah'ren Mohran allowed it technically did appear in the Monster Hunter movie......as a pile of bones that is, Do monsters have to be alive to be counted as viable?

Post Reply