Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by Voyager »

I nearly threw down with a cobra-like snake when I was 7.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I enjoy cloudy days far more than sunny days. They hold a special kind of beauty that sunny days just don’t.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Handsome Shrek
G-Grasper

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Leviarex wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:09 pm Post deleted.

Added in 2 minutes 7 seconds:
Handsome Shrek wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:19 pm
Added in 51 seconds:
On the topic of Halloween... this year I'll probably be Spiderman again.
As a party guest or someone who's just going to get into the spirit of the holiday?
Lol probably just gonna go walk around the mall on Halloween. I don't have any close friends, and my work friends never like to do shit lol

Added in 3 minutes 6 seconds:
Sadly it's one of those weird morphsuit things, so the mask is attached to the costume already and you have to zip it up. The mask zipper popped so I can't put the mask on anymore. I bought it last year. Was thinking about buying a new, better Spiderman costume this year but eh. Only if I had real plans (which I don't)
Last edited by Handsome Shrek on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top five favorite Monsterverse titans:

1. Godzilla
2. King Ghidorah (#1 favorite MV design though)
3. Methuselah
4. Mecha-Godzilla
5. Doug

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

I've lost all love and care for Thanksgiving.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

When I'm traveling on a plane, I always play certain tracks in my head. During takeoff it's the Fireflash theme from Thunderbirds, during landing it's a cue composed for the episode Edge of Impact of the same series, and while the plane is driving to the gate, it's the army march from Gamera: Guardian of the Universe.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

One fanfic I love enough to have reread a number of times (both sections of and in whole) is this 'The Owl House' one about Luz and Amity having their first official date in the human world:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14173441/1 ... -Real-Date

A pity Disney screwed Dana Terrace over the way they did, or we might've gotten an actual episode like this.

korbger
Yojimbo

Post by korbger »

I like to collect video games and video game related stuff, like consoles, random pieces of memorabilia, oddities such as carrying cases and stuff for said consoles. Been doing it since I was a kid.
I don't have the biggest or most extravagant collection, but I did recently acquire over 100 Switch games, and I do have some rare and valuable games. I'm proud of what I've managed to add so far.

G.H.B
Interpol Agent

Post by G.H.B »

— I punched my cousin’s boyfriend in the nose at age 3 and broke it.
— I discovered the woman I thought was my older sister was a my mother on my 26th birthday.
— I have abnormally tough bones which have held up under circumstances where they should’ve snapped.
— I’m second cousins once removed with “country” music “artist” Colt Ford.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

- I f*cking love Butchy Kids Videos. They made the most hilarious fake Bigfoot/Cryptid sighting videos that I would watch as a kid even though it definitely was NOT age appropriate.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I like to listen to war ambience. It soothes me to sleep.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

Handsome Shrek
G-Grasper

Post by Handsome Shrek »

I'm really high most of the time I'm posting here lol

Like now

Added in 2 minutes 10 seconds:
Voyager wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:21 am - I f*cking love Butchy Kids Videos. They made the most hilarious fake Bigfoot/Cryptid sighting videos that I would watch as a kid even though it definitely was NOT age appropriate.
I remember I was 12 when I watched his ghost videos. I remember me and my friend losing our shit watching one of those videos where he slips down the stairs lol
Last edited by Handsome Shrek on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top five favorite Monsterverse titans:

1. Godzilla
2. King Ghidorah (#1 favorite MV design though)
3. Methuselah
4. Mecha-Godzilla
5. Doug

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:26 pm I'm really high most of the time I'm posting here lol
Like now
The true TK experience. 8-)
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:26 pm I'm really high most of the time I'm posting here lol

Like now

Socrates once declared that "He who enjoys getting high shall enjoy talking kaiju with the guys." For me personally I only drink, but I do enjoy TK with some blue moons or yuengling. :kingkong1962:
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Today marks the first time in years I've had skittles.

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

Leviarex wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:30 am Today marks the first time in years I've had skittles.
I will never forget where I was on this most holy, skittles-filled day.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

I have two different worldviews I kind of just bounce between on a given day. I'm a very different person, in terms of worldview and intellectually, when I'm optimistic versus when I'm cynical.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Kingu Gojira54
Yojimbo

Post by Kingu Gojira54 »

I'm addicted to listening to Godzilla's roars, especially the Monsterverse ones.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

I briefly sang for a The Strokes cover band in Tokyo.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

Jomei wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:26 pm I briefly sang for a The Strokes cover band in Tokyo.
Where's the video, Jomei? Inquiring musicians need to know.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:31 pm
Jomei wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:26 pm I briefly sang for a The Strokes cover band in Tokyo.
Where's the video, Jomei? Inquiring musicians need to know.
Just search "White Boy Summer 2008." :pelops2:

Tokyo musicians are something else, I will say. I was part of a club of students who formed bands, rented out venues, and held party shows. I was "good at guitar" in my small town, but when you're watching 20-year-old Japanese Hendrix bend the whole room into a psychedelic tornado of fuzz, you disabuse yourself of a few notions.

On the other end of the spectrum, the sweet guy who was in my band had to get demoted to 2nd guitar while this beautiful woman I was friendly with stepped in and mastered the lead no problem. "Reptilia" is definitely a finger-twister, to be fair.
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle