Godzilla - Ultraman - Gamera: All Monsters Attack! (NEW UPDATE RELEASED 02/20/2021!)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Godzilla - Ultraman - Gamera: All Monsters Attack! (NEW UPDATE RELEASED 02/20/2021!)

Post by Voyager »

Well I came back and beat it! Really fun!
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Godzilla - Ultraman - Gamera: All Monsters Attack! (NEW UPDATE RELEASED 02/20/2021!)

Post by Voyager »

I'm still addicted. Just lost in a very close battle with Zetton in boss rush.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm I'm still addicted. Just lost in a very close battle with Zetton in boss rush.
What's your favourite character to play as? Mine is the 90's Godzilla due to how OP he is lol :Destoroyah:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

hieugod wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am
Voyager wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm I'm still addicted. Just lost in a very close battle with Zetton in boss rush.
What's your favourite character to play as? Mine is the 90's Godzilla due to how OP he is lol :Destoroyah:
Oh man, I have a few favourites. I can give you a Top 5!

1. Ultraman
2. Kiryu
3. Agul
4. Jack
5. Godzilla 75

And honorable mention goes to King Caesar :KingCaesar:
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:14 pm

1. Ultraman
2. Kiryu
3. Agul
4. Jack
5. Godzilla 75

Nice list! Ultraman is the best all-round character imo, very fun to play as. The final stage was supposed to be Gatanothor, but I'm glad they went with the triple fusion route. Spacegodzilla is the most annoying boss because of the gravity attack lol :Spacegodzilla:. What's your top 5 godzillas? My list is: 90's; 2000; 54; 75 and 65 (his jumping attack is so cool).

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

hieugod wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:10 am

1. Ultraman
2. Kiryu
3. Agul
4. Jack
5. Godzilla 75

Nice list! Ultraman is the best all-round character imo, very fun to play as. The final stage was supposed to be Gatanothor, but I'm glad they went with the triple fusion route. Spacegodzilla is the most annoying boss because of the gravity attack lol :Spacegodzilla:. What's your top 5 godzillas? My list is: 90's; 2000; 54; 75 and 65 (his jumping attack is so cool).
I gotta admit, I haven’t played much of the Godzillas, so by default my list would probably just be; 75, 90s, 54, 19 and 2000. I’ve really only played through with 75 and messed around with the others in defender or boss rush.

I see you mentioned SpaceGodzilla (which I agree with) but who are some of your other most annoying/least favourite bosses? I can’t say I’m a fan of Aboras, Geronimon, Peguila, Hornless Legion, Zetton, Barugon, and sometimes Baltan. Especially the one that fights you and Mephilas with King Ghidorah.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:29 pm
hieugod wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:10 am

1. Ultraman
2. Kiryu
3. Agul
4. Jack
5. Godzilla 75

I gotta admit, I haven’t played much of the Godzillas, so by default my list would probably just be; 75, 90s, 54, 19 and 2000. I’ve really only played through with 75 and messed around with the others in defender or boss rush.

I see you mentioned SpaceGodzilla (which I agree with) but who are some of your other most annoying/least favourite bosses? I can’t say I’m a fan of Aboras, Geronimon, Peguila, Hornless Legion, Zetton, Barugon, and sometimes Baltan. Especially the one that fights you and Mephilas with King Ghidorah.
Spacegodzilla easily takes the cake in the most annoying catergory, Zero gets ganged up on by Belial and him too often (well, at least Belial still does damage to Spaceg), I just wish Zero dropped a Red Orb when he got killed, would have made the fight much more bearable imo. As for the other bosses, I hate Geronimon and the Iris stages, those Gyaoses are so damn fast and the R-bosses that get revived on Geronimon fight are daunting as hell, honorable mention goes to Legion phase 2, almost always lost a live on her fight due to the whip spam (or maybe because I'm too paranoid when it comes to that stage lol). Speaking of, I have been modding this game for a while now (you can use your new specials on a new savefile immediately and some new playable bosses + bugs and glitches galore are now fixed), are you interested in that? :shingodzillapurple:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

hieugod wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:50 am. Speaking of, I have been modding this game for a while now (you can use your new specials on a new savefile immediately and some new playable bosses + bugs and glitches galore are now fixed), are you interested in that? :shingodzillapurple:
Yeah, sounds cool. What bosses are playable?
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:21 pm
hieugod wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:50 am. Speaking of, I have been modding this game for a while now (you can use your new specials on a new savefile immediately and some new playable bosses + bugs and glitches galore are now fixed), are you interested in that? :shingodzillapurple:
Yeah, sounds cool. What bosses are playable?
So far i've made Gigan 2004 and Showa Mechag playable :Mechagodzilla74:. In addition, there is also a new mode called "Gauntlet", a brutal and challenging mode to test your mettle + new stages for the Kaiju Royale Special mode. The hardest part is trying to fix the glitches I encountered on my playthroughs lol.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I've seen people playing Ultraman use some kind of "super" spacium ray, where it's a lot bigger and a lot more powerful. I can't seem to find the input for it though, as it's not in the moveset. How could I do it ya'll? Are there specific conditions?
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:57 pm I've seen people playing Ultraman use some kind of "super" spacium ray, where it's a lot bigger and a lot more powerful. I can't seem to find the input for it though, as it's not in the moveset. How could I do it ya'll? Are there specific conditions?
This move only exists in the Kaiju Royale and Kaiju Royale Special modes. After defeating Peguila, you can unlock everyone's super special (including Ultraman's "super" Spacium Beam --- input: Down, Up, Down). I hope this helps. :pelops2:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

hieugod wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:03 am
Voyager wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:57 pm I've seen people playing Ultraman use some kind of "super" spacium ray, where it's a lot bigger and a lot more powerful. I can't seem to find the input for it though, as it's not in the moveset. How could I do it ya'll? Are there specific conditions?
This move only exists in the Kaiju Royale and Kaiju Royale Special modes. After defeating Peguila, you can unlock everyone's super special (including Ultraman's "super" Spacium Beam --- input: Down, Up, Down). I hope this helps. :pelops2:
Oh yeah, is it usuable in stages before Peguila if I've already completed the game?

And I'm getting way better at defender. Made it all the way to the 3v4 with myself, Dyna and Taro vs Zetton, Baltan, Mephilas and Zarab.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:53 pm
hieugod wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:03 am
Oh yeah, is it usuable in stages before Peguila if I've already completed the game?

And I'm getting way better at defender. Made it all the way to the 3v4 with myself, Dyna and Taro vs Zetton, Baltan, Mephilas and Zarab.
All of these unlockable attacks are sadly not usable on a new savefile until you reach a certain point in the game, like every 5 stages (which is a damn shame as they are so cool, that's the main reason why I'm modding the game actually - you can now always use them in any modes). The last Defender stage is so frustrating for me personally, had too many close callls with Godzilla 2000 and the Headquarter always gets ganged on by the four of them. :g2k:
Last edited by hieugod on Sat May 25, 2024 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Taking to back a minute, I think it’s very awesome you’re modding the game! Do you have any more monsters you’re planning to add as playable? I personally have a few I’d like to play as, Barugon and Destoroyah in particular.

Oh, and another question! Is there anywhere I can find a gallery of the sprites used? I know the Bash Bros created a few themselves (all of which I adore!) and I was wondering if they’ve been uploaded anywhere.
Last edited by Voyager on Sun May 26, 2024 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:17 am Taking to back a minute, I think it’s very awesome you’re modding the game! Do you have any more monsters you’re planning to add as playable? I personally have a few I’d like to play as, Barugon and Destoroyah in particular.

Oh, and another question! Is there anywhere I can find a gallery of the sprites used? I know the Bash Bros created a few themselves (all of which I adore!) and I was wondering if they’ve been uploaded anywhere.
Oh, thanks! I do planning on making Destoroyah playable actually, he's such a fun and chunky character lol :Destoroyah:. I don't know about Barugon though, his movesets are too little to be able become a playable character but we'll see about that.

As for the sprites, I do have all of them on my PC right now, but it's very easy to extract them from the base game. Here, use this video as a tutorial: h t t p s : // w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = 1 E W 6 v g w 3 Z P Q & t = 4 s (just get rid of the spaces). I'm sure you can figure this out on your own, just make sure to credit the makers if you want to use them. Cheers!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:17 am Taking to back a minute, I think it’s very awesome you’re modding the game! Do you have any more monsters you’re planning to add as playable? I personally have a few I’d like to play as, Barugon and Destoroyah in particular.

Speaking of which, Destoroyah is finally playable!!! I'm sure you will love his decap attacks lol, had a lot of fun programming them. :Destoroyah:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

hieugod wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:09 am

Speaking of which, Destoroyah is finally playable!!! I'm sure you will love his decap attacks lol, had a lot of fun programming them. :Destoroyah:
That didn’t take long :lol:

Where is this mod downloadable?
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:59 pm

h t t p s : // w w w . m e d i a f i r e . c o m / f i l e / 6 g 7 r i u g l u g y d 0 g s / G U G _ C o m p l e t e _ % 2 5 2 8 M o d i f i e d % 2 5 2 9 . z i p / f i l e
Here's the link to the modified game! (just get rid of all the spaces between each letters). These are the new features:
- All of the new playable characters' movesets are in the MOVELIST folder.
- Several bugs and glitches are fixed.
- All Unlockable Specials are unlocked right from the beginning.
- New Mode: Gauntlet.
I hope you enjoy this thing, I spent way too many hours on it lol.:godzilla2021blue:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

hieugod wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:03 am

h t t p s : // w w w . m e d i a f i r e . c o m / f i l e / 6 g 7 r i u g l u g y d 0 g s / G U G _ C o m p l e t e _ % 2 5 2 8 M o d i f i e d % 2 5 2 9 . z i p / f i l e
Here's the link to the modified game! (just get rid of all the spaces between each letters). These are the new features:
I hope you enjoy this thing, I spent way too many hours on it lol.:godzilla2021blue:
Thanks! Gauntlet is brutal :Destoroyah:

Mod works awesome but I can't seem to find Mechagodzilla in the selection, is he set to certain modes?
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

hieugod
Ronin

Post by hieugod »

Voyager wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:05 am
hieugod wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:03 am

Thanks! Gauntlet is brutal :Destoroyah:

Mod works awesome but I can't seem to find Mechagodzilla in the selection, is he set to certain modes?
Oops, that was an oversight by me, he is in the selection stage now. Here's the link again (for real this time):
https:// www. mediafire. com/ file/ ixlpveus2fj3maa/GUG_Complete_%2528Modified%2529.zip/file
By the way, how do you feel about the new characters? I honestly find FW Gigan a bit lacking. Also, there's a new button for taunting if you did not know already. Cheers! :blackholealien: