The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Logan268
G-Grasper

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Logan268 »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:01 pm Godzilla (Showa) vs. Barugon (Showa), Gyaos (Showa), Viras (Showa), Guiron (Showa), Jiger (Showa), & Zigra (Showa)

Plot: Gamera is...missing. Gone. Vanished without a trace and with this brings opportunity.

Zanon as recreated Gamera's foes, the army of Kaiju will bring Japan and the world to their knees as he unleashes them upon the planet. But there are two things, one is that certain people can communicate with Kaiju. Children calling for a defender sends across the planet, a few Kaiju hearing this and ignoring it or answering the call and being order to stand down by their leader...this being the other thing the emperor didn't know of the Earth.

Godzilla.

The monster king will face an army, alone. All for the calls of children needing someone, anyone or anything to save them. He will not allow history to repeat, he will defend all on this planet to his dying breath.
Yoink!

EarthbaragonOG
Samurai

Post by EarthbaragonOG »

I shared this match idea with some folks and they seemed to like it so I will share it here :)

Super Geon, Atomic Guy, and Cyber Woo vs Imitation Ultra Brothers of Ultraman, Seven, and Jack
Plot: The Alien Salome scientist Dr. Herodia, has just placed the finishing touches on her newest creation, The Dimension Core. With it she can send out her Robot Ultra Brothers to conquer other worlds and dimensions. Unfortunately the device proves to be too unstable and activates itself. She and 3 members of her Fake Ultras are transported to a blue and green world called Earth. She is shocked to learn that no Ultra had ever stepped foot on the planet before. So, in a moment of pride and madness, she commands her robots to begin conquering the planet. (She wants to see her babies in action, and how a small force of her machines would fair on an alien world).

While no Ultra defender had ever stepped foot in this dimension's version of Earth, the planet was not without its protectors. Answering the call to fend back an alien force, the might of Super Geon, Atomic Guy and Cyber Woo arrive to battle against the strange robotic humanoid like creatures.

Idk, it's just a random idea. Played the King of the Monsters 2 Game recently again and I remembered all the fun times my little brother and me had playing it :/ Good times good times.

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

EarthbaragonOG wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:43 am I shared this match idea with some folks and they seemed to like it so I will share it here :)

Super Geon, Atomic Guy, and Cyber Woo vs Imitation Ultra Brothers of Ultraman, Seven, and Jack
Plot: The Alien Salome scientist Dr. Herodia, has just placed the finishing touches on her newest creation, The Dimension Core. With it she can send out her Robot Ultra Brothers to conquer other worlds and dimensions. Unfortunately the device proves to be too unstable and activates itself. She and 3 members of her Fake Ultras are transported to a blue and green world called Earth. She is shocked to learn that no Ultra had ever stepped foot on the planet before. So, in a moment of pride and madness, she commands her robots to begin conquering the planet. (She wants to see her babies in action, and how a small force of her machines would fair on an alien world).

While no Ultra defender had ever stepped foot in this dimension's version of Earth, the planet was not without its protectors. Answering the call to fend back an alien force, the might of Super Geon, Atomic Guy and Cyber Woo arrive to battle against the strange robotic humanoid like creatures.

Idk, it's just a random idea. Played the King of the Monsters 2 Game recently again and I remembered all the fun times my little brother and me had playing it :/ Good times good times.
Hope someone does this one! Too occupied to do myself sadly, but maybe the future will change that :lol:
As a fan of that game, I am indeed eager to see that match-up! Well done with putting it together with potentially former enemies banding together.
Last edited by Desghidorah on Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthbaragonOG
Samurai

Post by EarthbaragonOG »

Desghidorah wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Hope someone does this one! Too occupied to do myself sadly, but maybe the future will change that :lol:
As a fan of that game, I am indeed eager to see that match-up! Well done with putting it together with potentially former enemies banding together.
Thankx. It was just something that popped in my head while playing the game again a week ago. As much as I like Geon, if you are playing the game by yourself it can only be beaten with Cyber Woo. His flying spinning thing is the only move that can deliver so much damage to the bosses that are needed at the end of the game. I do want to write this though but there is another story I want to get out of the way first. I actually just finished up another KWC match that ended up at about 47k words. The one before that was at 38k words. Yeah, I tend to make them lengthy lol!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gappa vs. Guilala

Who said rumors couldn't be reality?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Make King Kong 2005 (Second Generation) & Vasatosaurus Rex Vs Skullcrawlers

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

Redman vs Ridley

Plot: As rebellious Worker Drone Uzi Doorman, accompanied by her Dissasembly Drone companions Serial Designations N and V, returns from a camping trip gone wrong, the three find themselves wrapped in a conflict between two ruthless aliens. A warrior from a destroyed nebula now out for vengeance against all kaiju, here to seek out and eliminate a threat to his crusade. And a ruthless space pirate, wishing to obtain the world destroying power that is the Absolute Solver. As the two come to blows over Uzi’s awakening abilities, the three drones are confronted by figures from N and V’s past, as well as a strange woman in an incredible armor.

Will Uzi be fully corrupted by the Absolute Solver’s influence? Will N make a choice that could save the universe at the cost of what he cares for? Or will someone else make the decision for him? What secrets hide behind the ruthless facade of Samus Aran? Which of the two titanic murderers will emerge victorious? And which of these many players will decide the fate of all life in the universe?
Last edited by VegetableBooy on Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Basically any "normal" dinosaur on the roster (Gwangi, Sharptooth, DC2 Giga etc.) vs. Ridley.

Remember that old Dinosaurs vs. Aliens comic...?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

VegetableBooy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:04 am Redman vs Ridley

Plot: As rebellious Worker Drone Uzi Doorman, accompanied by her Dissasembly Drone companions Serial Designations N and V, returns from a camping trip gone wrong, the three find themselves wrapped in a conflict between two ruthless aliens. A warrior from a destroyed nebula now out for vengeance against all kaiju, here to seek out and eliminate a threat to his crusade. And a ruthless space pirate, wishing to obtain the world destroying power that is the Absolute Solver. As the two come to blows over Uzi’s awakening abilities, the three drones are confronted by figures from N and V’s past, as well as a strange woman in an incredible armor.

Will Uzi be fully corrupted by the Absolute Solver’s influence? Will N make a choice that could save the universe at the cost of what he cares for? Or will someone else make the decision for him? What secrets hide behind the ruthless facade of Samus Aran? Which of the two titanic murderers will emerge victorious? And which of these many players will decide the fate of all life in the universe?
Yoink!!!

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

kaijufanforever wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:47 pm [quote=VegetableBooy post_id=<a href="tel:1960324">1960324</a> time=<a href="tel:1701525852">1701525852</a> user_id=11989]
Redman vs Ridley

Yoink!!!
[/quote]

OH MY GOD TY SO MUCH!!!!!

As someone who’s been a fan of this place for a long time and wishing it would get more attention, seeing a KWC idea brought to life is gonna make me the happiest person ever, thanks a billion!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

VegetableBooy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:22 pm
kaijufanforever wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:47 pm [quote=VegetableBooy post_id=<a href="tel:1960324">1960324</a> time=<a href="tel:1701525852">1701525852</a> user_id=11989]
Redman vs Ridley

Yoink!!!
OH MY GOD TY SO MUCH!!!!!

As someone who’s been a fan of this place for a long time and wishing it would get more attention, seeing a KWC idea brought to life is gonna make me the happiest person ever, thanks a billion!
[/quote]

No problem 😁

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

No problem 😁
If I could make one request for the match…
Spoiler:
Really put Ridley’s intelligence as depicted in the Metroid manga on display here. He’s called the CUNNING God Of Death for a reason. He could start out simply wanting to rip the Solver out of Uzi to use it for his own means, only to realize that he and Uzi aren’t really that different. They were both born with power, and the world considers them cursed. But it isn’t. It’s a blessing. Why can’t she see that? That’s OK. He’ll make it so that she sees it at any cost. Her entire life she’s been trapped with these vermin, always forced to choose. Gods don’t have to choose. Make him the devil on Uzi’s shoulder, tempting her to succumb to the Solver while Samus (I imagine this takes place after an alternate Super Metroid where Ridley escaped), still reeling from the loss of The Baby, tries with N to find another way to save her, since she’s already lost someone with power they couldn’t control once…

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

VegetableBooy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:32 am
No problem 😁
If I could make one request for the match…
Spoiler:
Really put Ridley’s intelligence as depicted in the Metroid manga on display here. He’s called the CUNNING God Of Death for a reason. He could start out simply wanting to rip the Solver out of Uzi to use it for his own means, only to realize that he and Uzi aren’t really that different. They were both born with power, and the world considers them cursed. But it isn’t. It’s a blessing. Why can’t she see that? That’s OK. He’ll make it so that she sees it at any cost. Her entire life she’s been trapped with these vermin, always forced to choose. Gods don’t have to choose. Make him the devil on Uzi’s shoulder, tempting her to succumb to the Solver while Samus (I imagine this takes place after an alternate Super Metroid where Ridley escaped), still reeling from the loss of The Baby, tries with N to find another way to save her, since she’s already lost someone with power they couldn’t control once…
That is such an amazing idea!!!

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

Super-X (III) and Ultraman (Showa) vs Diablo vs Doppelgänger Demon

Arena: Imp City

When Blitzø first started his business, he was expecting normal problems. Taxes, whatever that insurance thing is, yadda yadda…not a GIANT, RED, FIRE BREATHING DINOSAUR WRECKING THE CITY A FEW MILES AWAY! Regardless, adaptation is necessary, so a plan is quickly put into motion by him to save his company! And also all the people too, why not? It’ll look great on the next ad.

So, the I.M.P do what any other person would do in this situation and kidnap Shin Hayata so they can hold him for ransom, as well as steal the JSDF’s best kaiju killer! Once Hayata is convinced to call his “friend”, a battle begins for the fate of Imp City! But as the fight goes on, it becomes clear that a creature is being attracted to the carnage…one having resided in the wilds of Hell, now heading towards the ongoing battle.

This job may have been more than they bargained for…

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Alduin vs Godzilla (Earth) (whether 50-meter or 318-meter Earth, is up to the writer)

Battleground: Skyrim.

Plot: At the height of the war against the dragons, an unexpected twist throws itself into the fray in the form of a beast never before seen on Nirn. A creature of unstoppable fury, unthinkable power, and unbreakable will—and his target is none other than the World Eater himself.

OPTIONAL: As if the battle at hand isn't enough, the situation proves even more mysterious when the sea turns crimson with a strange Red Dust...
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Monster X vs. Hirudegarn

Plot: 2 years have passed since the defeat of Goku Black and Zamasu. As a token of thanks from the God of Destruction Beerus, his attendant, Whis, sends Future Trunks and Mai to a timeline where they had already perished, allowing Trunks to easily slay Black and seal away Zamasu forever, as well as reunite with Future Bulma, Master Roshi, and Yajirobe. With this new future at peace, Trunks and Mai have spent much of their time repairing the damages of the rogue Kai's attacks around the world. This peace is interrupted when strange events begin occurring rapidly. The mothership of the Xiliens arrives on the planet, demanding that Earth surrender or face annihilation. As the governments of the world debate what to do, Trunks, alongside Master Roshi, secretly board the fleet in an attempt to stop their leader, X. While traversing the ship, the two find a pair of music boxes kept in cages. Intrigued, Trunks decides to break the cages and attempts to open the boxes, but even with his Super Saiyan forms, he is unable to. With some reverse engineering, Trunks is able to program one of the Xilien computers to play the specific melody required to open the music boxes. When opened, the last of a bygone race are set free, each containing the power of a terrible entity, which the Xilien's planned to use for their conquests.

Wanting to repay Future Trunks and Master Roshi for their generosity, as well as get back at the Xilien's for kidnapping them and wiping out their people, the last Konatsians decide to unleash each half of the beast dwelling inside of them.

The Phantom Majin, Hirudegarn!

Driven furious by his plans beginning to fail, the leader of the Xilien's unleashes Monster X to destroy the colossal apparition. Deciding to deal with the Earthlings himself, X decides to battle Future Trunks and Master Roshi, but only the latter stays behind as he instructs the hybrid Saiyan to assist the phantom monster.

A battle to decide the fate of the Earth ensues.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

MechaGodzilla (MonsterVerse) vs Mothra (Anime)

Battleground: Writer's choice.

Plot: APEX's Ultimate Weapon has gone entirely out of control. Walter Simmons is dead, his facility destroyed, and all hopes of containing the rampaging robotic doppelganger of Godzilla crushed like an insect...

...that is, until a giant insect shining like the sun arrives on the scene.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ultraman Zearth, Ultraman Nice, and Ultraman Boy vs Gigan (Showa), Guiron (Showa), King Ghidorah (Showa), Zigra (Showa), Bosquito, and Mammoth Bosquito

Plot: A dark alliance of aliens has banded together, their goal to unleash the Bosquito upon the universe once more. An existential threat, propagated by cruel hearts. And the only ones who stand in their way…

Are… Zearth, Nice, and Boy, who have stumbled across this conspiracy. Better than nothing, one could suppose…

——

Godzilla (2000) vs Gigan (Millennium)

Plot: The Millennian’s reawakening drew the attention of another alien species, one desperate for a new world to call their own. The Nebulans prepared for slow, methodical battle with the ancient wanderers of the cosmos, but when they arrive to see a world untouched by the silver alien, they know they can skip such meandering and begin a violent conquest.

——

Ultraman 80 vs Powered Gyaos

Plot: Minus Energy. A pungent, dark essence that roils out from stained hearts.

Ultraman 80 came to Earth to deal with it becoming increasingly prevalent, but finds himself faced with an especially dark force born from it.

Before his arrival, the world was afflicted with an invasion. The cruel Zanon descended with an armada of kaiju, beginning a battle that ended with the Friend to All Children, Gamera, sacrificing himself to stop the perpetrator after killing his Kaiju. The destruction caused and the loss of the beloved Gamera resulted in immense hate, and thus immense Minus Energy. Directed towards those foul servants of the conqueror, it reanimated them and went a step further, binding them into one monstrosity. 80 is all that stands between the Minus Energy aberration and the demise of the world.

——

Redman vs Everyone
Arena: Hollow Earth

Plot: The crimson warrior of “peace” falls into a crevice in the Earth, coming across an entire world hidden from human eyes. A world full of monsters. Monsters that could potentially, eventually, maybe, if you think about i- and he’s killing them

——

Gamera (Reiwa) vs Gatanothor

Plot: An ancient darkness, which claimed the world millions of years ago only to slumber once its conquest was done, arises once more to destroy humanity. All the weaponry of humankind is worthless as its darkness grows, enclosing around the Earth like a noose around a neck.

Only another ancient beast, tied to a darkness of an entirely different nature, can possibly save the world from this oblivion.

——

Oozaru (Baby Vegeta) vs Darkseid

Plot: With the death of Son Goku, the Tuffleization of the universe can carry on without issue. The tyrant Baby, hijacking the body of the Saiyan Prince Vegeta, will be unopposed in his conquest.

Except, a presence appears. One older than the Supreme Kais and God of Destruction, perhaps even older than great Zen-o himself. Not just a tyrant, but The tyrant. Darkseid.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

King Kong (Showa) vs Gorosaurus vs Meat-Eater vs Ultraman Chuck, Ultraman Scott, and Ultrawoman Beth

Plot: The year is 1927. A quick-witted, over-dramatic, high-energy, a-few-light-bulbs-short-of-a-marquee cat named Roark "Rocky" Rickaby, in another of his elaborate schemes to help support his home of the Lackadaisy speakeasy, takes his cousin Freckle and Lackadaisy hanger-on Ivy Pepper on a dramatic expedition to Faro Island for one singular goal…A glorious stash of booze! Chaos ensues as the three find themselves menaced by twin dinosaurs, as well as the islands unruly simian king.

With the Soma Berry juice in hand, they manage to escape, only to be followed back to St. Louis by King Kong himself, irate over the loss of his property. As chaos turns to complete pandemonium, the three are forced into the positions of intergalactic heroes by three Ultras who have gotten quite tired of their antics and just want it to STOP!
_______

Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One) vs Charles Barkley

Plot: Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! For today’s wondrous adventure, the ringmaster Caine is suddenly captured by the mechanical menace, Mechagodzilla! Forced to receive help, Caine’s loyal assistant Bubble guides the Circus’ residents through the mysterious lands outside the digital lands they know…

First they travel through the seven levels of the Candy Cane Forest…past the Sea of Swirly Twirly Gumdrops…and then they walk through the Lincoln Tunnel…or at least a digital recreation of it. The residents of the circus must locate a legendary warrior, Earth’s greatest hero, and grant him a gift according to Caine’s inspiring final words…

“ONLYCHARLESBARKLEYCANSTOPMECHAGODZILLAHERETAKETHISDOLLAR!”
Last edited by VegetableBooy on Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableBooy
Monarch Researcher

Post by VegetableBooy »

VegetableBooy wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:18 pm King Kong (Showa) vs Gorosaurus vs Meat-Eater vs Ultraman Chuck, Ultraman Scott, and Ultrawoman Beth

Plot: The year is 1927. A quick-witted, over-dramatic, high-energy, a-few-light-bulbs-short-of-a-marquee cat named Roark "Rocky" Rickaby, in another of his elaborate schemes to help support his home of the Lackadaisy speakeasy, takes his cousin Freckle and Lackadaisy hanger-on Ivy Pepper on a dramatic expedition to Faro Island for one singular goal…A glorious stash of booze! Chaos ensues as the three find themselves menaced by twin dinosaurs, as well as the islands unruly simian king.

With the Soma Berry juice in hand, they manage to escape, only to be followed back to St. Louis by King Kong himself, irate over the loss of his property. As chaos turns to complete pandemonium, the three are forced into the positions of intergalactic heroes by three Ultras who have gotten quite tired of their antics and just want it to STOP!
_______

Mechagodzilla (Ready Player One) vs Charles Barkley

Plot: Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! For today’s wondrous adventure, the ringmaster Caine is suddenly captured by the mechanical menace, Mechagodzilla! Forced to receive help, Caine’s loyal assistant Bubble guides the Circus’ residents through the mysterious lands outside the digital lands they know…

First they travel through the seven levels of the Candy Cane Forest…past the Sea of Swirly Twirly Gumdrops…and then they walk through the Lincoln Tunnel…or at least a digital recreation of it. The residents of the circus must locate a legendary warrior, Earth’s greatest hero, and grant him a gift according to Caine’s inspiring final words…

“ONLYCHARLESBARKLEYCANSTOPMECHAGODZILLAHERETAKETHISDOLLAR!”
And yes, I’m well aware that the Godzilla vs Barkley comic took place in California and the commercial in Tokyo, but do you really care?

Plus, I would like to add to this second proposal…

Mechagodzilla has been sent from Moron Mountain by the malicious Mr. Swackhammer, so while Barkley must contend with the giant’s wrath, he must also train the digital do-gooders to defeat in Basketball Swackhammer’s mighty warriors…The Monstars.
Last edited by VegetableBooy on Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.