Gigabash X Godzilla

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Re: Gigabash X Godzilla

Post by CyberZilla »

Fropston wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:55 pm Dino tank. Search your hearts, you know it to be the truth.
Dino tank would be true madness, and I’m all for it
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

zukzilla
Monsterland Worker

Post by zukzilla »

Last roster had been post......and boy I didn't expect this.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I think Toho is licencing Godzilla to this game's development team as a warm up for something else in the future.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

LegendZilla wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:09 pm I think Toho is licencing Godzilla to this game's development team as a warm up for something else in the future.
Nah, they just saw a chance for money and exposure.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Today's the day!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

For anyone who's interested, Limited Run Games is selling physical copies of GigaBash for the Nintendo Switch, the PS4, and the PS5, but only until December 31st. So if you're the type of person who prefers to own physical copies of their games... Well, here is that, lol.

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

And for anyone who uses the Epic Games Launcher, Gigabash is free for the next 5 days from posting this.
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

zukzilla
Monsterland Worker

Post by zukzilla »

There a tease that Godzilla Minus One skin is coming... unless its a new roster.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Man, I wish they'd also do some new stage DLC. Tokyo Minus One, World Children's Land, Science Patrol HQ, etc.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Officer Cornjob
Young Farmer

Post by Officer Cornjob »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:20 pm Man, I wish they'd also do some new stage DLC. Tokyo Minus One, World Children's Land, Science Patrol HQ, etc.
Same! I've ALWAYS wanted a game with a REAL Monster Island that actually has non-playable monsters wandering around as hazards - I think that would fit perfectly in GigaBash, given the other hazards/obstacles in certain stages. Children's Land would be SWEET too.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Officer Cornjob wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:35 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:20 pm Man, I wish they'd also do some new stage DLC. Tokyo Minus One, World Children's Land, Science Patrol HQ, etc.
Same! I've ALWAYS wanted a game with a REAL Monster Island that actually has non-playable monsters wandering around as hazards - I think that would fit perfectly in GigaBash, given the other hazards/obstacles in certain stages. Children's Land would be SWEET too.
Grab a wandering Kamacuras and just launch it an opponent or use them as a club. Beat mother with another mother and all that.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?