Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters-- The RPG Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters-- The RPG Hub

Post by Reptile6497 »

godjacob wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:00 pm What the heck did I miss? XD
Just Cam and EarthNeronga getting banned, that’s all

“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one!” - Doc. Brown, 1990

”Caring for the weak, helping each other in your times of need, and becoming friends no matter where you’re from. Please don’t lose those feelings, even if they are betrayed hundreds of times. That is my final wish.” - Ultraman Ace, 1973

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Reptile6497 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:23 pm
Well...that is not great lmao

A shame was enjoying this with you guys.

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

godjacob wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:31 pm
Reptile6497 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:23 pm
Well...that is not great lmao

A shame was enjoying this with you guys.
Yeah, well, we could always start a new one?

“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one!” - Doc. Brown, 1990

”Caring for the weak, helping each other in your times of need, and becoming friends no matter where you’re from. Please don’t lose those feelings, even if they are betrayed hundreds of times. That is my final wish.” - Ultraman Ace, 1973

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I have ideas, I'm just not sure if I really wanna take up the mantle of outright running and RPG, making sure everyone tries following the story I wanna tell etc. I've got a bit on my plate atm, but maybe if someone else wanted to be headmaster and I just lended ideas.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:04 pm I have ideas, I'm just not sure if I really wanna take up the mantle of outright running and RPG, making sure everyone tries following the story I wanna tell etc. I've got a bit on my plate atm, but maybe if someone else wanted to be headmaster and I just lended ideas.
I could give it a try

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

Maybe this time we can make it so it's not "EarthNeronga jobs everyone else's characters" the RPG

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

Gojira18 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:41 pm Maybe this time we can make it so it's not "EarthNeronga jobs everyone else's characters" the RPG
That’d be nice tbh. Do y’all have any ideas for any RPGs?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Reptile6497 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:24 pm
Gojira18 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:41 pm Maybe this time we can make it so it's not "EarthNeronga jobs everyone else's characters" the RPG
I was thinking of a "ticking clock" scenario? The monsters need to put their differences aside to take on some sort of disaster, like.. IDK, Gorath about to crash into the Earth or something.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:27 pm
I was thinking of a "ticking clock" scenario? The monsters need to put their differences aside to take on some sort of disaster, like.. IDK, Gorath about to crash into the Earth or something.
I’d be down for that. Would y’all?

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

I'd be down

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Sounds quite fun. I'd be in.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

I agree with this but my scenario for such a RP would be that in addition to the ticking clock, portals from different Kaiju timelines would cause monsters from the Heisei, Millenium, Monsterverse, Reiwa, Ultra series and Pacific Rim universes plus other realities containing at least one giant monster to end up in the Showa Godzilla universe along with human characters which means different perspectives coming into play in addition to the chaos that timelines merging would cause.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cam and Neronga are gone forever lmao what even happened
“I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!”
“The future. A future with NO JEDI!

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

Voyager wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:54 pm Cam and Neronga are gone forever lmao what even happened
Some dumb "your opinion is bad" bullshit and apparently more scummy actions? I'm not entirely sure but that's what I've heard

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

Gojira18 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:08 pm
Voyager wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:54 pm Cam and Neronga are gone forever lmao what even happened
Some dumb "your opinion is bad" bullshit and apparently more scummy actions? I'm not entirely sure but that's what I've heard
Yeah pretty much.