MINUS ONE SPOILERS vs Indominus Rex and Spinosaurus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Breakdown
Keizer

MINUS ONE SPOILERS vs Indominus Rex and Spinosaurus

Post by Breakdown »

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla_(Go ... Minus_One)

Vs

https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Spinosaurus

https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Indominus_rex

Rules: Round 1 will be a 1v1, Round 2 will be a 1v2. Fight to the death. Scaled. Proto-Godzilla is being used.

Arena: Jurassic World plaza

Winner: I'm leaning Godzilla due to sheer durability, but I want to see other's thoughts first.
Last edited by Breakdown on Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: MINUS ONE SPOILERS vs Indominus Rex and Spinosaurus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Indominus and Spino could probably replicate being unharmed by rifle bullets, I’m assuming the mention of durability in the OP is in reference to him seemingly surviving inside the fire of an atomic blast. Which, yeah, even if you assume he was on the very edge of it is still impressive. Too impressive for the JP dinos to win.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, the durability difference is real big, but the JP dinos do have one trick up their sleeves: Spinosaurus getting a neck snap onto the pre-mutated Godzilla. All the durability in the world cannot save you from having your neck snapped, and the Spinosaurus knows how to do that very well. Granted, the spines on Godzilla are going to make doing that rather difficult, but it isn't impossible, so that's the main ticket the Indominus and Spino haveto secure a win.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Giratina93 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:06 pm Yeah, the durability difference is real big, but the JP dinos do have one trick up their sleeves: Spinosaurus getting a neck snap onto the pre-mutated Godzilla. All the durability in the world cannot save you from having your neck snapped, and the Spinosaurus knows how to do that very well. Granted, the spines on Godzilla are going to make doing that rather difficult, but it isn't impossible, so that's the main ticket the Indominus and Spino haveto secure a win.
The Godzillasaurus can regenerate, so I don't think a broken neck would do much more than slow it down.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

We have zero clue how Godzillasaurus would be in a fight against other creatures, dinosaurs or no, therefore this thread is useless.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:27 am We have zero clue how Godzillasaurus would be in a fight against other creatures, dinosaurs or no, therefore this thread is useless.
Dumb opinion, it's in a movie, we can use it and you're not going to do shit about it.

Godzillasaurus/Proto Goji stomps, he has what it takes to tank what the two have and return in twice as hard.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:21 pm Dumb opinion,
That kind of talk isn’t allowed in the FMs. The last time someone said that here to someone else, they got a warning.

It’s perfectly fine to disagree, but there’s no need to get an attitude.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:27 am We have zero clue how Godzillasaurus would be in a fight against other creatures, dinosaurs or no, therefore this thread is useless.
I mean, we can assume it would probably bite and use it's tail, seeing as it was very fond of using those against structures and humans.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:38 pm
That kind of talk isn’t allowed in the FMs. The last time someone said that here to someone else, they got a warning.

And there is no need to call a whole match useless.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Two completely different statements.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:22 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Two completely different statements.
Not really, I was calling your opinion that the match was useless dumb.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

And yet Shin Godzilla is allowed to be in FMs despite him never fighting a monster in his debut. If he's allowed then MO Godzilla should be allowed by default.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Didn't you make a thread recently with Shin Godzilla (among others) fighting Reiwa Gamera?

Seems awful hypocritical. At least the Godzillasaurus physically fought something.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spuro wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:18 am
Didn't you make a thread recently with Shin Godzilla (among others) fighting Reiwa Gamera?

Seems awful hypocritical. At least the Godzillasaurus physically fought something.
I used Shin with his 4-D ride feats, in which he DID fight another monster. Several, in fact.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:07 am

I used Shin with his 4-D ride feats, in which he DID fight another monster. Several, in fact.
If we can use theme park attractions to boost our arguments in FMs, then surely we can use the other ride for Minus One Godzilla. ;) Same basic design. Same director.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Spuro wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:35 pm

If we can use theme park attractions to boost our arguments in FMs, then surely we can use the other ride for Minus One Godzilla. ;) Same basic design. Same director.
Except Ride Godzilla has a different design, however similar, than Minus One; wheras The Real 4-D Ride Shin Godzilla is exactly identical to how we see him in the film, and I specifically used that version of him for that Gamera FM. Here, we're talking about not only a different Godzilla from what is seen in that ride by the same director, but him as a simple dinosaur that hasn't even become Godzilla yet. And, as we who saw the movie clearly saw, he didn't fight anything remotely close to his own size or likeness. Therefore, it is impossible to determine how he'd do against the JP3 Spinosaurus or the Indominus rex. For all we know, he could be a dumb bloke along the likes of the Indoraptor or KiryuGoji and get easily manhandled by either one of the aformentioned dinosaurs—or, alternatively, he could be one of the most vicious melee fighters imaginable and ragdoll both JP dinosaurs by his lonesome.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:58 pm
Spuro wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:35 pm

Except Ride Godzilla has a different design, however similar, than Minus One; wheras The Real 4-D Ride Shin Godzilla is exactly identical to how we see him in the film, and I specifically used that version of him for that Gamera FM. Here, we're talking about not only a different Godzilla from what is seen in that ride by the same director, but him as a simple dinosaur that hasn't even become Godzilla yet. And, as we who saw the movie clearly saw, he didn't fight anything remotely close to his own size or likeness. Therefore, it is impossible to determine how he'd do against the JP3 Spinosaurus or the Indominus rex. For all we know, he could be a dumb bloke along the likes of the Indoraptor or KiryuGoji and get easily manhandled by either one of the aformentioned dinosaurs—or, alternatively, he could be one of the most vicious melee fighters imaginable and ragdoll both JP dinosaurs by his lonesome.
It's not impossible, he's a dinosaur, take an educated guess on how he'd fight, no that hard to do so.

Added in 44 seconds:
Also, by giving Shin Ride feats, you make that match even more one-sided than it already is.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

The Japanese theater pamphlet implies that the Pre-Nuked Godzilla already has a regenerative ability, but I'm unsure if it's like the Final MinusGoji form. If it is like the final form than -1.0 takes this with ease. If it's not, I can see Spinosaurus and IR winning.
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:21 pm Dumb opinion, it's in a movie, we can use it and you're not going to do shit about it.
Enjoy your vacation!

I've seen a lot of nasty stuff posted by you and EarthNeronga over the past few weeks. Should've done this sooner.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:15 pm It's not impossible, he's a dinosaur, take an educated guess on how he'd fight, no that hard to do so.
It is because one: non-avian dinosaurs are extinct, but that's not even the most important point here.

Two: -1.0 Godzillasaurus is a fictional dinosaur, and fictional dinosaurs tend to be everything from viciously lethal fighters to bumbling oafs who make one wonder how their shiny scaly happy asses got so far. As I stated above; for all we know he could be a brutal savage like Sharptooth from TLBT, or he could be an utter buffoon like the JW:FK Carnotaurus or the Indoraptor, or the T-rex from Journey to the Center of the Earth. The problem with Minus One Godzillasaurus is that he's just there for the narrative, in a movie where Godzilla is solo and doesn't fight another monster.

As for the JP3 Spinosaurus and Indominus rex...yeah, look no further than Rexy and our dead homie in JP3 for those ones.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:28 pm The Japanese theater pamphlet implies that the Pre-Nuked Godzilla already has a regenerative ability, but I'm unsure if it's like the Final MinusGoji form. If it is like the final form than -1.0 takes this with ease. If it's not, I can see Spinosaurus and IR winning.
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:21 pm Dumb opinion, it's in a movie, we can use it and you're not going to do shit about it.
Enjoy your vacation!

I've seen a lot of nasty stuff posted by you and EarthNeronga over the past few weeks. Should've done this sooner.

I don’t even know what me and cam did: I only remember mispelling giratinas name at one point on pure accident and I fixed my mistake and even told you in private

The only other thing was saying reptile deserved to get a loss which I regretted to say and cam called me out and we fixed our mistake

And cam thinks that shins opinion about how this matchup is worthless is a dumb opinion in his view: I don’t agree with using that word but I do believe this matchup isn’t pointless but I don’t wanna be rude

Dude cam didn’t do anything wrong that I see
Showa Goji best Godzilla