If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Post by godjacob »

This baby, either as its own Godzilla incarnation or a skin for the 2004 Godzilla.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Poborubarumu

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

The big worms from the bad Skull Island game

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Chaotic Darkness from Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Dark Mephisto

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SPOILERS FOR MINUS ONE!
Spoiler:
I still say just giving all of Yamazaki's Godzillas one card would be the best route to take. All things considered MO Goji isn't even that different from All Street's or G.M.U.B power wise. If that's the route we take though, I guess we would still need to add "Infection" or.. whatever happened to Noriko at the end with the veiny dorsal plate marks on her neck.

In addition though, maybe we can merge both Heisei and Reiwa Godzillasaurus into a single card as well?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Spoiler:
We are not hybridizing Godzillasaurus. We don't even have official confirmation that form even is Godzillasaurus.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:12 am SPOILERS FOR MINUS ONE!
Spoiler:
I still say just giving all of Yamazaki's Godzillas one card would be the best route to take. All things considered MO Goji isn't even that different from All Street's or G.M.U.B power wise. If that's the route we take though, I guess we would still need to add "Infection" or.. whatever happened to Noriko at the end with the veiny dorsal plate marks on her neck.

In addition though, maybe we can merge both Heisei and Reiwa Godzillasaurus into a single card as well?
Spoiler:
MO Godzilla is different from the other two Godzillas Yamazaki oversaw as in Minus One Godzilla's own breath created a massive explosion at the Ginza District's expense and he can't spam it due to the breath burning his own face off. That and he takes a long time to even use the breath each time he uses it

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Shin Neronga and gabora?

Oh and the giant from invincible
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:12 am SPOILERS FOR MINUS ONE!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Reiwa Godzillasaurus would be the same card as MO Godzilla. As for merging MO Godzilla and GMUB Godzilla, not a bad idea, still pondering on that.
EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:06 pm Shin Neronga and gabora?

Oh and the giant from invincible
Shin Neronga is part of regular Neronga’s card. That’s the same thing that’ll be done with Shin Gabora, that card just has yet to be updated.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Okay but what bout the giant from invincible or the squid monster from episode 7 or
Spoiler:
dinosaurus
Showa Goji best Godzilla

VegetableBooy
Monsterland Worker

Post by VegetableBooy »

Hear me out…Super Sonic.

I know that Mount Lady and the ships like the Gotengo and Super X were added because, if we’re gonna have monsters, it would be fitting to have those built to fight them. As a result, Super Sonic has a good track record of taking down kaiju, so him and/or the Titans from Sonic Frontiers would be great additions!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

VegetableBooy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:52 am Hear me out…Super Sonic.

I know that Mount Lady and the ships like the Gotengo and Super X were added because, if we’re gonna have monsters, it would be fitting to have those built to fight them. As a result, Super Sonic has a good track record of taking down kaiju, so him and/or the Titans from Sonic Frontiers would be great additions!
Sonic is not Kaiju or a Kaiju sized weapon, so no we are not adding the blue blur.

VegetableBooy
Monsterland Worker

Post by VegetableBooy »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:54 pm
VegetableBooy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:52 am Hear me out…Super Sonic.

Sonic is not Kaiju or a Kaiju sized weapon, so no we are not adding the blue blur.
Eh, worth a shot. Are the Titans still applicable?
Last edited by VegetableBooy on Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

VegetableBooy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:11 pm
Eh, worth a shot. Are the Titans still applicable?
Yeah i’ll probably make cards for them eventually.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

VegetableBooy
Monsterland Worker

Post by VegetableBooy »

The GIGA Queen from Deltarune Chapter 2, so we can have an excuse to put Undertale stuff in a match. (Is Photoshop/Omega Flowey acceptable, his size is kind of inconsistent…)

VegetableBooy
Monsterland Worker

Post by VegetableBooy »

Alright, what’s our policy on Gurren Lagaan?

There’s gotta be a limit, but where is it? How high can we go, how far can we keep drilling?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

VegetableBooy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:21 am Alright, what’s our policy on Gurren Lagaan?

There’s gotta be a limit, but where is it? How high can we go, how far can we keep drilling?
Well I imagine the later forms of the mech are gonna be exempt for being WAY too damn big.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

VegetableBooy
Monsterland Worker

Post by VegetableBooy »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:58 am
VegetableBooy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:21 am Alright, what’s our policy on Gurren Lagaan?

Well I imagine the later forms of the mech are gonna be exempt for being WAY too damn big.
I’m well aware of that, just wondering how far we could go with them.

VegetableBooy
Monsterland Worker

Post by VegetableBooy »

Are there any Warhammer 40K combatants? I would go looking myself but I don’t think I have the time right now.
Last edited by VegetableBooy on Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.