WGT round 10: Soul Punishers vs The Seven force vs Ultraman 80

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: WGT round 10: Soul Punishers vs The Seven force vs Ultraman 80

Post by UltimateDitto »

We will use our package.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

I'll go ahead and forfeit if yall don't mind.

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

We've got Freddy Fazbear, we've got Sharktopus. I don't see how we lose this one.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

Gojira 41mk11 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:55 pm We've got Freddy Fazbear, we've got Sharktopus. I don't see how we lose this one.
Sharktopus gets cooked and eaten as a victory meal after Soul Punishers beat your team

“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one!” - Doc. Brown, 1990

”Caring for the weak, helping each other in your times of need, and becoming friends no matter where you’re from. Please don’t lose those feelings, even if they are betrayed hundreds of times. That is my final wish.” - Ultraman Ace, 1973

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

UltimateDitto wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:08 pm We will use our package.
Package opens up to reveal...

A free enlistment. Between the end of this round and future rounds, you may pick a new combatant for free.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Soul Punishers simply have the stronger team not just overall but on an individual level. Taro or Ace have the abilities and firepower to actually go 1v1 against 80 although given how the rule of newest Ultra being the strongest hasn’t been taken down yet 80 can win, but against multiple Ultras and other strong foes he just isn’t lasting too long. But I digress. I’m here to say that Soul Punishers have the stronger team, not how 80 gets beaten.

Denji alone could tear through most of the Seven force with his chainsaws and can tank most attacks from them, the explosions are going to be killing off the relatively fragile combatants of the Seven force, Space Marines have the speed, strength, durability, and Warhammer bullshit to just tear through most of the Seven force as well, and Cloud Strife is pretty absurd as well. Taro also outclasses Ace and Seven.
On the flip side, Anakin and Ahsoka are fragile, relying on the Force and lightsabers to survive, and that’s not going to help them against the speed of some of the combatants here, Sharktopus can be killed by any stray Ultra Beam that comes his way, Mikasa iirc has relatively human level durability, at least against the level of firepower being thrown her way, and Freddy shouldn’t be too durable that an Ultra Beam isn’t ripping right through him.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Call it a hunch, but I think Soul Punishers are gonna win this whole tournament.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Soul Punishers have this. Even without the overall number and power advantage, it helps that Taro, Ace, and Seven will take on 80 and together manage to win.

Freddy Fazbear is being one shot, Sharktopus would be ripped apart by the enemy team and with the Space Marine it will be with his bare hands. Ace and Seven are weaker than Taro, so if they don't lose to 80, they are both being washed as Taro was able to beat Tyrant while every other Ultra Brother before him was beaten incredibly easy and fast by the chimera. Bakugo has canonically beaten Ochako in a one v one, Mikasa is only really a threat to Edward Elric but even then he can keep up with her until Luke just grabs her from the air and knocks her out or Miguel punches her and knocks her out and so on and so forth.

Anakin and Ashoka should be counter by Luke with some help, as Lightsabers can't stop real bullets, the Space Marine could pop one with a single shot or Yuji be able to get in close if possible and land a good knock out hit.

This isn't even bringing up Cloud or Denji.

This battle goes to my team in every factor.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Soul Punishers
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Soul Punishers

Added in 20 seconds:
Was thinking of a pun to use or something but couldn't think of any.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Reptile6497
G-Force Personnel

Post by Reptile6497 »

Soul Punishers

“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one!” - Doc. Brown, 1990

”Caring for the weak, helping each other in your times of need, and becoming friends no matter where you’re from. Please don’t lose those feelings, even if they are betrayed hundreds of times. That is my final wish.” - Ultraman Ace, 1973

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Soul Punishers
Showa Goji best Godzilla

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Soul Punishers, Miguel definitely has the reflexes and agility as well as strength to keep up with characters like Mikasa or Fredward. Considering how big Sharktopus is makes it an easy target for any Ultra to rip it apart. Ochako is certainly another tricky opponent, but once Bakugo gets his sights on her, knowing what she's capable of then she should go down fast.

Luke taking taking on Annakin and Ahsoka is a tall order, but I do believe he could hold them off for a bit until an ally jumps in.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:51 am Soul Punishers

Added in 20 seconds:
Was thinking of a pun to use or something but couldn't think of any.
Soul pun-ishers.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Itachi Amami
JXSDF Technician

Post by Itachi Amami »

The Soul Punishers steamroll this.