The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

godzillafan1954 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:16 am Jet Jaguar (SP) and Kong 2021 vs. Gigan (Millennium)

I like the idea of JJ and Kong wielding their respective weapons against Gigan's claws.
This should be moved to KWC Requests, Reiwa JJ is in the KWC, just that no matches have been posted with him in it.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

mikelcho wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:31 pm
mikelcho wrote:Characters: King Kong (Toho 1962) and Godzilla (1962)

Time: a short time (tbd by the writer) after King Kong vs. Godzilla. This story is a sequel to it.

Story: Someone has a brilliant (?) idea to get rid of both Kong and Godzilla at the same time without any property damage or loss of life (he/she hopes): build a giant arena in Japan outside of any city limits, surround it with a kaiju-proof force field-something-or-other on the inside, capture both of them alive, put them in the arena and force them to fight it out until they kill each other. The fight will be televised worldwide. In other words, a kaiju version of a dogfight, but (possibly) without it being illegal.

Hope someone can actually write this one, because I'd like to see what can be done with this concept. In fact, I'm surprised that Toho didn't think of something like this long ago.
Has anyone even considered doing this one?

In the right hands, I think this could almost be the film Continuation: King Kong vs. Godzilla we didn't get.
Seriously, is this one ever going to be done?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

mikelcho wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:39 am

Time: a short time (tbd by the writer) after King Kong vs. Godzilla. This story is a sequel to it.

Story: Someone has a brilliant (?) idea to get rid of both Kong and Godzilla at the same time without any property damage or loss of life (he/she hopes): build a giant arena in Japan outside of any city limits, surround it with a kaiju-proof force field-something-or-other on the inside, capture both of them alive, put them in the arena and force them to fight it out until they kill each other. The fight will be televised worldwide. In other words, a kaiju version of a dogfight, but (possibly) without it being illegal.

Hope someone can actually write this one, because I'd like to see what can be done with this concept. In fact, I'm surprised that Toho didn't think of something like this long ago.

In the right hands, I think this could almost be the film Continuation: King Kong vs. Godzilla we didn't get.
You could do it yourself if you want it that badly.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

No.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

If you would quit asking for it to be done and do it yourself then maybe it will be done.

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Seeing as its been four years, looks doubtful.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

For the love of fuck, pipe the hell down. This isn’t what the Request Thread is for.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

I can't write it myself because I'm not that good at telling stories at all. I was hoping one of you could take the idea and go with it.

And the snide remarks are completely unnecessary. Weren't you ever told that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all? If I want to be insulted, I'll watch a performance by Don Rickles, thank you very much.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

mikelcho wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:04 pm I can't write it myself because I'm not that good at telling stories at all. I was hoping one of you could take the idea and go with it.

And the snide remarks are completely unnecessary. Weren't you ever told that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all? If I want to be insulted, I'll watch a performance by Don Rickles, thank you very much.
Constantly asking despite nothing happening for years now is unnecessary, just because you want a match doesn't mean you're going to see it. If you don't want to get called out, don't spam about one request.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:32 pm
mikelcho wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:04 pm I can't write it myself because I'm not that good at telling stories at all. I was hoping one of you could take the idea and go with it.

Constantly asking despite nothing happening for years now is unnecessary, just because you want a match doesn't mean you're going to see it. If you don't want to get called out, don't spam about one request.
I hardly think asking twice with a gap of a few years between them after I submitted the idea is asking constantly. But hey, I'll stop asking if you want me too.
Last edited by mikelcho on Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Kurama vs. Megaguirus
Plot: The story was well known enough, Dimension Tide's test had an unexpected side effect when a prehistoric Meganulon escaped through it into the modern world. However, a twist of fate has the man-made black hole suck the creature to a different era entirely, one where ninja dominate the land. Never the less, the Maganulon evolves and expands its hive eventually releasing the dreaded Megaguirus onto an unsuspecting Leaf Village. Now its only hope lies in its savior Naruto and the great fox spirit Kurama who might be able to stand against this demonic Dragonfly.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Well, my idea for a story kinda-sorta was written...and as a K.W.C. match to boot!

Honestly, I never would've thought of King Cobra from Godzilla: The Series as an opponent for King Kong. Thanks, Brendan Sheehan!
Last edited by mikelcho on Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzilla (Shin) vs. Godzilla (Adult Junior), Rodan (Heisei), Ultraman Jack and Mothra Leo

Cookie if you get the joke.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (1954) vs King Kong (American, 1933)

Godzillasaurus, Gorosaurus, and Titanosaurus vs Gigan (Showa), Gigan (Millennium), and Gigan (Anime)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

splitz
Ronin

Post by splitz »

Shin Getter Robo vs Godzilla (2000) I'd would be cool and a bit more fair as shin getter 1 and 2 have the same size as Godzilla (2000)

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Godzilla 90s & Godzilla 2000 Vs Godzilla (Legendary) & Shin Godzilla
The Godzillas of our childhood video games vs the modern days Godzillas

Silly Godzilla & Kong battles like

Miki Titan Vs Godzilla (Legendary) & Kong (Monsterverse)
George (& The Rock) Vs Godzilla (Legendary) & Kong (Monsterverse)
Gandarguirus Vs Godzilla (Legendary) & Kong (Monsterverse)

splitz
Ronin

Post by splitz »

Shin getter robo vs Godzilla ultima

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Burning Godzilla (Heisei) vs MechaGodzilla (Anime Trilogy).

Battleground: Writer’s choice.

Plot: Godzilla, covered in glowing lava-like rashes, rampages in a mindless bout of agony through civilization—a path of which eventually brings him face to face with an adversary unlike anything he’s ever seen. A monstrous android of unspeakable abilities—constructed by the combined efforts of a desperate humankind and their equally-desperate Bilasaludo allies—now stands in his way, and serves as humanity’s last hope to stop a global nuclear catastrophe.

Or is it…?

(Inspired by a round of Godzilla: Omniverse I played.)
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:56 pm Burning Godzilla (Heisei) vs MechaGodzilla (Anime Trilogy).

Battleground: Writer’s choice.

Plot: Godzilla, covered in glowing lava-like rashes, rampages in a mindless bout of agony through civilization—a path of which eventually brings him face to face with an adversary unlike anything he’s ever seen. A monstrous android of unspeakable abilities—constructed by the combined efforts of a desperate humankind and their equally-desperate Bilasaludo allies—now stands in his way, and serves as humanity’s last hope to stop a global nuclear catastrophe.

Or is it…?
Yoink!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Gridman (Reiwa) vs. Ultraman X

Plot: The digital world. An unknown reality to the world of man, a world that can change at the slight thought. Some only see the digital world as ones and zeros but some have the ability to change the entire fabric of that reality.

A girl had transformed the world into a paradise to escape her home life, ashamed and alone of her actions that not only hurt herself but others. Being saved by a giant of light just like the ones back home...

A guardian from the stars has been converted into data, merging with a man to save the physical world.

One day X and Daichi investigate this new reality together and discover Akane enjoying herself for once, conversing with her savior.

Gridman and Ultraman X now must battle, not for the fate of both worlds but to see a smile of a lonely girl's face. A girl who loves the heroes of the stars that defend humanity while having a strange obsession with the Kaiju of her world.

The sparing match of the century is about to begin.