Godzilla Junior vs Anguirus (1st Generation)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla Junior vs Anguirus (1st Generation)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Godzilla Junior

VS

Anguirus

Rules: Standard Showa Scaling; No retreat.

Battleground: Osaka.

Verdict: Junior's regeneration is the one factor carrying him through the ordeal Anguirus will dish out. Even though the ankylosaur is the superior melee fighter, Junior's healing factor will get him through long enough for him to retaliate with his atomic ray, to which Angurius will be left hurting enough for the prince to turn the tables.

Leaning Junior.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla Junior vs Anguirus (1st Generation)

Post by Coobzilla03 »

The problem for Junior is Anguirus weighs 4x as much as him, is faster, and much more aggressive. I have no doubt that his atomic ray could do some damage, but Anguirus will not give him the opportunity to use it; he'll be on him instantly. The tenacity of Anguirus nets him the win in my eyes.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Yeah Ang also has that sonic roar to disorient Junior, and easily outclasses Junior in just about everything, Ang takes this pretty quickly

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:23 pm Yeah Ang also has that sonic roar to disorient Junior
Anguirus doesn't have a sonic roar outside of the Pipeworks games. But yeah, he does outclass Junior in every other way.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:57 am
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:23 pm Yeah Ang also has that sonic roar to disorient Junior
Anguirus doesn't have a sonic roar outside of the Pipeworks games. But yeah, he does outclass Junior in every other way.
I'm pretty sure he did in "Godzilla Raids Again" (though it didn't do anything to Godzilla then so it likely won't effect Junior either)... :Anguirus:

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I doubt the sonic roar will hurt Junior, but Anguirus has this fight. Junior wasn't much of a fighter. He hit Destroyah with a few atomic blast but showed no melee skills. Anguirus has both agression and melee skills, which will give him the advantage.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I'm actually gonna stick up for Junior here. Angurius has size and melee to his favor, but Junior is respectably durable (His healing factor helps) and he has the superior range with his atomic breath.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

godjacob wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:28 pm I'm actually gonna stick up for Junior here. Angurius has size and melee to his favor, but Junior is respectably durable (His healing factor helps) and he has the superior range with his atomic breath.
He only used it twice in his only fight, which was when he was on the brink of death, Anguirus is far more powerful than one Dessy aggregate, so he won't be letting up any time soon.