Godzilla: Resurrection - The Return of Godzilla and Godzilla 1985, combined

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
anzilla
Samurai

Re: Godzilla: Resurrection - The Return of Godzilla and Godzilla 1985, combined

Post by anzilla »

Hello everyone, I'm back!

I actually would like to revisit this edit once the 2.0 version of 85 is available, provided Kyodai Kino and Servanov give their blessings! Thank you all so much for watching, sharing, and enjoying Resurrection!
"Oh no, there goes Tokyo..."
https://damoviemaestro.tumblr.com/

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Hooray! Looking forward to it!!!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Any update on this?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!