Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by Dunkeeni »

Nagoda wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:25 pm We also got the GANTZ movies meaning we can have normal people in special suits that make them superhuman hunting down aliens like the Xiliens with guns that make things explode.
It all comes full circle.
WE CAN DO DAMN NEAR ANYTHING!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

So with the talk of certain anime being allowed in the K.W.C. due to having ties with Toho, I feel like everyone's forgetting to address the elephant in the room.
AKIRA!
Didn't Toho literally produce and release the film?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Dunkeeni wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 pm So with the talk of certain anime being allowed in the K.W.C. due to having ties with Toho, I feel like everyone's forgetting to address the elephant in the room.
AKIRA!
Yup, you may in fact use stuff from Akira. Set a match in Neo-Tokyo, have Akira psychics as characters, go crazy.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Oh the fun possibilities~

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:46 pm
Dunkeeni wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 pm So with the talk of certain anime being allowed in the K.W.C. due to having ties with Toho, I feel like everyone's forgetting to address the elephant in the room.
AKIRA!
Yup, you may in fact use stuff from Akira. Set a match in Neo-Tokyo, have Akira psychics as characters, go crazy.
I only thought about it after I had an idea for Gigan that's too far out for K.W.C., but one that's still a cool idea nonetheless.
You know how he was a normal creature before the Xiliens found him?
What if, similar to what happened to Tetsuo, Gigan starts losing control?
Like, Godzilla hits him in the arm with an atomic breath, and Gigan’s flesh starts mutating and erupting from the shattered blade as it starts forcing his armor and cybernetics apart, all the while he’s unable to do anything.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Heres something I would like to see now with the new additions

Spoiler:
Shin Gabora uses his drill to impale right through a Monster like Showa Godzilla
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:02 pm Heres something I would like to see now with the new additions

Spoiler:
Shin Gabora uses his drill to impale right through a Monster like Showa Godzilla
Alternate take…
Spoiler:
Gabora, Megalon, and Zandora all clash drill first into each other to see who the strongest drill is. Add the Gotengo for a Fourth Drill if needed as it does drill right through a giant Bosquito in the Sazer X Movie.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Nagoda wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:28 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:02 pm Heres something I would like to see now with the new additions

Spoiler:
Alternate take…
Spoiler:
Gabora, Megalon, and Zandora all clash drill first into each other to see who the strongest drill is. Add the Gotengo for a Fourth Drill if needed as it does drill right through a giant Bosquito in the Sazer X Movie.
Damn

EVEN BETTER!

Spoiler:
Zandora,Megalon,Gabora and the Gotengo drill through the ground to create a passageway for the earth kaiju like Telesdon,Baragon and Anguirus
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:46 pm
Nagoda wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:28 pm

Spoiler:
Alternate take…
Spoiler:
Damn

EVEN BETTER!

Spoiler:
Zandora,Megalon,Gabora and the Gotengo drill through the ground to create a passageway for the earth kaiju like Telesdon,Baragon and Anguirus
That's how they could create an entrance to the Hollow Earth

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

This all sounds quite hype XD

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Moguera spams its Optic beams so fast, it somehow beam struggles with another monster like in the Atari games. Bonus points if someone points out how that makes absolutely no sense

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:28 pm Moguera spams its Optic beams so fast, it somehow beam struggles with another monster like in the Atari games. Bonus points if someone points out how that makes absolutely no sense
Full credit if Moguera also mysteriously just slowly drifts forward and makes the beam clash explode.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Dunkeeni wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:06 pm
Gigantis wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:28 pm Moguera spams its Optic beams so fast, it somehow beam struggles with another monster like in the Atari games. Bonus points if someone points out how that makes absolutely no sense
Full credit if Moguera also mysteriously just slowly drifts forward and makes the beam clash explode.
God, I cannot tell you how many times I lost my shit from MOGEURA constantly doing that every beam fight I hit him with.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:39 pm
Dunkeeni wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:06 pm
God, I cannot tell you how many times I lost my shit from MOGEURA constantly doing that every beam fight I hit him with.
YES! And it was never backwards, it HAD to be forwards!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

The ultimate clash: Showa Godzilla's gliding dropkick vs. Gorosaurus' Kangaroo Kick.

I will also accept friendship and having them combo kick an enemy.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

godjacob wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:50 am The ultimate clash: Showa Godzilla's gliding dropkick vs. Gorosaurus' Kangaroo Kick.

Have them sandwich an enemy in between.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Dunkeeni wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:47 pm
godjacob wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:50 am The ultimate clash: Showa Godzilla's gliding dropkick vs. Gorosaurus' Kangaroo Kick.

Have them sandwich an enemy in between.
Oh god that would be amazing~

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Two Kaiju (Can be anyone) do a beam clash and open up an Ultra Wormhole, summoning Rayquaza who joins in the fight.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

godjacob wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:01 pm Two Kaiju (Can be anyone) do a beam clash and open up an Ultra Wormhole, summoning Rayquaza who joins in the fight.
I don't think we got an Ultra Wormhole in the movies, which is probably a reason why Guzzlord will never get in.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:10 pm
godjacob wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:01 pm Two Kaiju (Can be anyone) do a beam clash and open up an Ultra Wormhole, summoning Rayquaza who joins in the fight.
I don't think we got an Ultra Wormhole in the movies, which is probably a reason why Guzzlord will never get in.
Well that is a shame.