If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by Gigantis »

I think Ghost Godzilla deserves another shot at the roster. I think he actually beat Showa Godzilla by a hair when it came to a vote couple years back but Showa G's popularity made him lose. TBH he might be the only Godzilla really WORTH adding as of now considering the rest are either too similar to the rest, or got ousted for being too OP (Earth) and mixing the powers he has in all three drafts featuring him could have him bring the unique ability of possessing other monsters, turning them into Godzillla/Whatever hybrid abominations in the process, cloning via ectoplasm, full control of the enviroment, straight up just one-hit kill someone via Aurora Godzilla if they get too close, and also still manage to have a physical fight on his own via becoming Crystal Godzilla.

Also, can you really deny what might be the only chance of having the Original Godzilla join the K.W.C? Plus Aurora Godzilla in banners would just be awesome.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I prefer GMK Godzilla over Ghost Godzilla just cause every other Godzilla era gets a Godzilla rep minus Millennium and I am salty over that lol

Not that I would protest Ghost.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:05 pm I think Ghost Godzilla deserves another shot at the roster. I think he actually beat Showa Godzilla by a hair when it came to a vote couple years back but Showa G's popularity made him lose. TBH he might be the only Godzilla really WORTH adding as of now considering the rest are either too similar to the rest, or got ousted for being too OP (Earth) and mixing the powers he has in all three drafts featuring him could have him bring the unique ability of possessing other monsters, turning them into Godzillla/Whatever hybrid abominations in the process, cloning via ectoplasm, full control of the enviroment, straight up just one-hit kill someone via Aurora Godzilla if they get too close, and also still manage to have a physical fight on his own via becoming Crystal Godzilla.

Also, can you really deny what might be the only chance of having the Original Godzilla join the K.W.C? Plus Aurora Godzilla in banners would just be awesome.
Ectoplasm huh?
That's a weird way of saying we need Hirudegarn /j.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:22 pm I prefer GMK Godzilla over Ghost Godzilla just cause every other Godzilla era gets a Godzilla rep minus Millennium and I am salty over that lol

At this point our only hope for a Millennium Godzilla is that some official Toho project uses one of the 2000's film as a base, and somehow gives that incarnation a f*ckton of weird powers no other version has touched yet. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:12 pm
godjacob wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:22 pm I prefer GMK Godzilla over Ghost Godzilla just cause every other Godzilla era gets a Godzilla rep minus Millennium and I am salty over that lol

At this point our only hope for a Millennium Godzilla is that some official Toho project uses one of the 2000's film as a base, and somehow gives that incarnation a f*ckton of weird powers no other version has touched yet. :lol:
GiraGoji returns… … …and this time he brought two Kaiju-sized shotguns, a pair of ninja stars, and sunglasses.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I think GMK Godzilla would be cool but understand he probably is not getting in. I can dream though!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Dunkeeni wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:32 pm Ectoplasm huh?
That's a weird way of saying we need Hirudegarn /j.
I'd always pictured the ectoplasm "alter egos" he creates being similar in style to the "Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack" Gotenks uses... minus the little tail wisps.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:05 pm I think Ghost Godzilla deserves another shot at the roster. I think he actually beat Showa Godzilla by a hair when it came to a vote couple years back but Showa G's popularity made him lose. TBH he might be the only Godzilla really WORTH adding as of now considering the rest are either too similar to the rest, or got ousted for being too OP (Earth) and mixing the powers he has in all three drafts featuring him could have him bring the unique ability of possessing other monsters, turning them into Godzillla/Whatever hybrid abominations in the process, cloning via ectoplasm, full control of the enviroment, straight up just one-hit kill someone via Aurora Godzilla if they get too close, and also still manage to have a physical fight on his own via becoming Crystal Godzilla.

Coming back to this after some thought; I wholeheartedly concur. I too, am in favor of adding Ghost Godzilla to the roster. The wacky abilities, the banner possibilities, the goldmine of storytelling potential...

KWC Staff, where you at? Open the gates of heaven! Bring forth the original King of the Monsters! 👑

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

^Well, we never saw Ghost Goji in a movie, just in scrapped ideas, but if Gryphon and even Visitor can make it in, then Ghost Goji should get in too.

But Mefilas would be way better then Ghost, just saying.

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
Oh yeah, and if Gore can get in, then Black Diablos more than deserves a spot.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 pm ^Well, we never saw Ghost Goji in a movie, just in scrapped ideas, but if Gryphon and even Visitor can make it in, then Ghost Goji should get in too.

Would he, though?

Would he?

Added in 6 minutes 2 seconds:
Also, aren't we getting Mefilias anyways?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:43 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:12 pm ^Well, we never saw Ghost Goji in a movie, just in scrapped ideas, but if Gryphon and even Visitor can make it in, then Ghost Goji should get in too.

Would he, though?

Would he?

Added in 6 minutes 2 seconds:
Also, aren't we getting Mefilias anyways?
They haven't confirmed it.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I'd be down for Ghost Godzilla though I still would prefer GMK Godzilla even if I know it isn't the popular choice. Just want a Millennium Godzilla and think he'd be fun for stories.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

godjacob wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:04 pm I'd be down for Ghost Godzilla though I still would prefer GMK Godzilla even if I know it isn't the popular choice. Just want a Millennium Godzilla and think he'd be fun for stories.
Absolutely agree.

Especially if both of them were added, and they both made their debut in a match together.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:47 pm
godjacob wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:04 pm I'd be down for Ghost Godzilla though I still would prefer GMK Godzilla even if I know it isn't the popular choice. Just want a Millennium Godzilla and think he'd be fun for stories.
Absolutely agree.

Especially if both of them were added, and they both made their debut in a match together.
Oh god don't tease me this would be so perfect! Take my money now :dollar:

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Ghost > GMK

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Y'all are only getting Oil Drinker whether you like it or not.

52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsJason wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:54 pm Y'all are only getting Oil Drinker whether you like it or not.

Who's this guy?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:02 pm
GodzillavsJason wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:54 pm Y'all are only getting Oil Drinker whether you like it or not.

Who's this guy?
His name is literally Oil Drinker. From Ultraman.

11/10 name on this guy gotta say :lol:

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

godjacob wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:05 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:02 pm

Who's this guy?
His name is literally Oil Drinker. From Ultraman.

11/10 name on this guy gotta say :lol:
Yapool was certainly creative with this name, eh? :lol:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Have all six Ultra Brothers been Toho distributed in some way shape or form?