Official Bandai (Japan) Thread 2.0

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
onerichman
Monsterland Worker

Re: Official Bandai (Japan) Thread 2.0

Post by onerichman »

I got Gomess, Pagos, Legion Soldier and Ebirah in my private warehouse just waiting for Baragon before I have them shipped.

Pegila's eyes make him he look stoned, hung over or something?

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

So fuck me then right? How did everyone get one in their private warehouse but me...

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:36 pm So fuck me then right? How did everyone get one in their private warehouse but me...
I wouldn't freak out just yet. Give it a few days before you begin to worry.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:29 pm
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:36 pm So fuck me then right? How did everyone get one in their private warehouse but me...
Yeah I had to tell myself to calm down and be patient. I gotta ship items in less than 2 weeks so if it's not there by then I'll just groan and cancel my preorder. Hope it doesn't come down to that though.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Yeah I ordered my Ebirah and Baragon within hours of the preorders going up. I suspect they go in order of receipt when fulfilling preorders. If you ordered more recently you’re probably just later in line. These aren’t limited. They’re not gonna disappear overnight.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

My Ghidorah and Ebirah should arrive tomorrow. I have the old Ghidorah, and the old MKG, so I'll post photos as necessary.

As should be some of those Shin Kamen Rider figures. I know this is really a "Toho Bandai" thread, but surprised no one has really discussed the Shin Kamen Rider figures here. They're pretty neat. Having seen the film, there's a few very specific figures I want, that I'm really looking forward to.
Spoiler:
The Bat-Man will be super cool if they give him the top-hat and suit like in the film, Wasp-Woman will also be fantastic with her lovely kimono. All of them will make for a really nice line-up.
I hate to beat a dead horse, but outside a few specific lackluster Godzilla releases, I'm really enjoying all these Movie Monster series releases. The Gamera stuff, Evangelion, Kamen Rider...occasional weirdness like Daimajin. It's really a nice variety, and I hope this momentum never dries up. I guess the only issue is that it's hard to keep up. I haven't really purchased any of the alternate Shin Ultraman figures, but as I've seen the film more and more, and the film has grown on me, I'm more inclined to make more purchases.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:55 pm
Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:29 pm
Yeah I had to tell myself to calm down and be patient. I gotta ship items in less than 2 weeks so if it's not there by then I'll just groan and cancel my preorder. Hope it doesn't come down to that though.
It ain't just you, I'm also Gomessless as well as Peguilaless. Hopefully we don't get shafted.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 pmAs should be some of those Shin Kamen Rider figures. I know this is really a "Toho Bandai" thread, but surprised no one has really discussed the Shin Kamen Rider figures here. They're pretty neat. Having seen the film, there's a few very specific figures I want, that I'm really looking forward to.
I’ve got the red-eyed Kamen Rider on the way (the second one). I can’t wait for the movie to get an international release- I’ve only got the original manga from the 70s but really enjoy it. The movie looks great.

Looks like more photos of the Legion Soldier are dropping; appears to be on the larger end and looks phenomenal. I'm definitely optimistic about the Showa Gamera/Gyaos they have planned.
Last edited by Creature22 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Wonder if there's any chance we could see an MMS Baby Iris at this rate.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Probably has a higher chance than Zedus :lol:

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Great News: My Gomess has landed in my HLJ private warehouse, I spazzed for nothing :lol:

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:31 am Great News: My Gomess has landed in my HLJ private warehouse, I spazzed for nothing :lol:
All good lol. I was wondering if my Ghidorah 91 was gonna land, but that very evening, I got confirmation of it.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Godzillakuj94
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzillakuj94 »

Wow the new Rebirth Gamera figures look pretty good

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Godzillakuj94 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:24 pm Wow the new Rebirth Gamera figures look pretty good
Gotta link?

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqMK_tIOSSs/

Here is an image of some of them.
Last edited by CyberZilla on Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Wow, those look phenomenal. RIP my wallet.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Not bad. Really like how that Gyaos looks. Jiger, if that is her, looks good (at least sculpt wise). Also love how big and bulky the new Gamera is.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

I cannot wait to see more detailed images. Gyaos and Gamera specifically look amazing.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Gamera and Gyaos look good. But I am not liking the colors of Jiger. Original colors are way better.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Shenanigans
JXSDF Technician

Post by Shenanigans »

https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/1882072/

I'll wait to see what they look like in the anime itself to see how good the paint is.