What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by JAGzilla »

After being tired, stressed, and busy as fuck for the last ten or so days, I've finished everything pressing that I had to get done, and I'm off work tonight. Time to watch Return of Ultraman and then sleep a lot. :mrgreen:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 am After being tired, stressed, and busy as fuck for the last ten or so days, I've finished everything pressing that I had to get done, and I'm off work tonight. Time to watch Return of Ultraman and then sleep a lot. :mrgreen:
Dude... this is exactly what I did last night after my brutal week. Great minds think alike my friend :lol:
Resized Image

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Removed myself from a discord server, maybe temporarily, maybe not. Its bitter sweet. I have a lot of good friends there and no ill will but I just don't think Im a good fit for it. I get into clashes a bit too often, usually my own fault which I will acknowledge. I have some work to do personality wise, maybe then Ill come back.
Last edited by Executive Hamster on Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Family member gave me this sweet Godzilla themed magazine! I needed something new to read so this can tied me over.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

spring break is starting :D
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Spoiler:
Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens finally defeating the Usos, it's about time they won those titles, and about time the Usos lost.

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

I saw that Super Mario Bros movie. Just the sort of brightly colored happiness I needed today. Score was pretty good too!
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

It's very rare for politics to make my day, but yesterday my state made conservatives nationwide cry like toddlers because we said NO to putting an election-denying MAGA twat on our State Supreme Court
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

NSZ wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:06 pm It's very rare for politics to make my day, but yesterday my state made conservatives nationwide cry like toddlers because we said NO to putting an election-denying MAGA twat on our State Supreme Court
Ahh, you from Wisconsin? Proud of you guys. This was a landmark event.

Conservatives on Reddit are already freaking out and screaming "This is all because we overturned Roe v Wade and everyone is angry at us", and I'm here thinking "Well, yeah no shit".
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

My vacation request at work got approved. I'm goin to G-Fest!
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:27 pm My vacation request at work got approved. I'm goin to G-Fest!
Please take photos and show them to all of us! We'd all love to see them, especially me!
Last edited by mikelcho on Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

mikelcho wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:20 pm
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:27 pm My vacation request at work got approved. I'm goin to G-Fest!
Please take photos and show them to all of us! We'd all love to see them, especially me!
Yeah, of course!

I went to anime midwest last summer at the same place they hold G-Fest and absolutely love the venue/location and hotel. I'll try to film videos, too!
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:56 pm
mikelcho wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:20 pm
Yeah, of course!

I went to anime midwest last summer at the same place they hold G-Fest and absolutely love the venue/location and hotel. I'll try to film videos, too!
Thanks! I can't wait!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Overwatch knocked the new hero out of the park. I've been kind of underwhelmed by most of the post-relaunch characters,* but Lifeweaver is very effective at both healing and fighting, and has some entertainingly creative abilities that shake up the gameplay in fun ways.

*I did just rediscover Kiriko, though. I was using a bad controller the first few times I played her and it kind of botched her abilities more than I'd realized. Trying again with a new controller, she's a lot more functional and fun.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I don't know if this made my day, exactly, but it's a good, important video people should watch, and this is as good a thread as any to post it in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArasEbd ... McCullough

More people just need to watch J.J. McCullough, anyway. One of the best channels on YouTube.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

And so it begins.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:09 pm And so it begins.
If you’re referring to what I think you are…
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:09 pm And so it begins.
What'll it be this time? Feet? Size of Godzilla's head relative to his body? Godzilla running? My bet is on LANKY ARMS.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ Yeah, the lanky arms are definitely going to be a thing, if KDM's claim pans out. Should be fun.

Today was made by rediscovering the old History Channel show UFO Hunters on YT. I was all about its predecessor, UFO Files back when it was still airing, but Hunters didn't click for me. I watched a few episodes, got bored, and never went back. I lost all interest in UFOs for several years there, too. That's done a massive turnaround in more recent years, and I'm interested in a lot of aspects of the phenomenon that I wasn't as a kid. The UFO Hunters Area 51 episode landed a lot better for me, now, combining old school goofy History Channel charm with more useful info than I'd expected. Definitely going to watch more.

Chris55

Post by Chris55 »

Got new gear for the first time in years! New camera, grip, lenses etc. It's daunting to be up to date!
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.