The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Re: The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

Post by AllosaurHell »

I can't for the life of me have a custom avatar, the image I want is 100 x 100 pixels in size and whenever put the Imgur link to it, it refuses to work and the file type is Jpg.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

^I swear, I struggle with things like this, the only images that I can find that work right now are gifs, everything else I try never works.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:38 pm ^I swear, I struggle with things like this, the only images that I can find that work right now are gifs, everything else I try never works.
Thank you for suggesting gifs! It looks like my new gif avatar works on my end although it would be easier if in the future, the forum settings can update to include a traditional "Upload image from your device" method.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Damn...the forum really is dying. Would y'all just stick a fork in it already? I was a mod for a few months and was appalled by the staff's lack of regard for this community.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Yeah...they're talking shit about ALL of you. And they know they're on borrowed time. Read it and weep
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:26 pm Damn...the forum really is dying. Would y'all just stick a fork in it already? I was a mod for a few months and was appalled by the staff's lack of regard for this community.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Yeah...they're talking shit about ALL of you. And they know they're on borrowed time. Read it and weep
This makes no sense at all.

Added in 2 minutes 2 seconds:
So you're referring to the staff on TK, well, you suck, talking shit about the people that didn't do anything wrong.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

TK's been pretty active and friendly in recent months, all things considered.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^Messages from them will be hidden, you can unhid them manually, but that's about it.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

shadowgigan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:43 pm What happens if I click "add foe" on someone's profile?
Then you'll end up fighting them until you both tumble off a cliff into the ocean, just like King Kong vs Godzilla.

But yes, Cam had it right.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MC_Lovecraft
G-Force Personnel

Post by MC_Lovecraft »

Here's a stupid question, do I need to be out of the probationary period to give myself a signature? I can't seem to see how on my control panel. :lol:

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

MC_Lovecraft wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:23 am Here's a stupid question, do I need to be out of the probationary period to give myself a signature? I can't seem to see how on my control panel. :lol:
You do need to be out of it to get a sig, same with pms.

MC_Lovecraft
G-Force Personnel

Post by MC_Lovecraft »

You do need to be out of it to get a sig, same with pms.
[/quote]

Cool, thank ya man. :)

Neogeddon
Interpol Agent

Post by Neogeddon »

Hi. Returning member after a real long hiatus.
I know from looking around on my settings page and from the first post that there's no username change feature to prevent people spamming changes - all well and good - but is it possible to request like a one-time change? I don't use this name anywhere else anymore and am trying to leave it behind me. Personal reasons etc etc
It's fine if not but I thought I'd shoot my shot :']
✧ ★ ✦ ★ ✦ ★ ✧
ImageImage