GTTT R8: CamtheGodzillafan vs. The Forgotten

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R8: CamtheGodzillafan vs. The Forgotten

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan
Birb (Rodan Heisei)
Kumonga (Showa)
Mega-Kaiju
Fire Birb (Fire Rodan)
King Ghidorah (Heisei)

vs.

The Forgotten
MUTO Prime
Bagorah
Kumonga (Showa)
Female Titan (S1)
MUTO (Female)
MUTO (Male)
Rodan (Heisei)
Titanosaurus
George
3 Gyaos (Juvenile)
Baragon (Millennium)

vs.

Godzilla (2014)

Location Modifier: 8 Cruisers & 6 Battleships open fire after 10 minutes

Tag-Team Modifiers:
CamtheGodzillafan
Mega-Kaiju - Raijin - Strikethorn - Hakuja - Raijin - Form Mega-Kaiju at the start of the round

The Forgotten
STOP TALKING! - Any Muto & Titanosaurus - Randomly remove either the MUTO or Titanosaurus
TOO LOUD - Bagorah or Camazotz & MUTO Prime - Eliminate immediately Bagorah or Camazotz
Unintentional Attraction - Muto (M) & Muto (F) - Add Godzilla (Legendary) as a hostile 3rd party

Rules: Heisei Scaling - (The Player is forced to fight all the monsters they've sacrificed so far plus 1 monster at their current tier paired with their tag-team partner.)

Discussion starts 2/5
Voting starts 2/7. (Make your choice in Bold Text of which team you believe comes out on top)
Voting ends, end of day, 2/8
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: GTTT R8: CamtheGodzillafan vs. The Forgotten

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Oh wow, the natural effects give me a W here, and Prime +the MUTOs will be distracted with G14, so yay, Rei's Gomora, you will be mine!

Added in 5 minutes 18 seconds:
For context, while MUTOs are distracted, King Ghiddy and Fire Birb will giving The Forgotten a little combo that I like to call: The Beam Baptizer, and I doubt team forgotten will be able to handle a barrage like that, as Fire Birb and King Ghiddy love to spam those beams.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Assuming repeat kaiju effectively cancel each other out, and assuming MUTO Prime decides to pitch in against Godzilla, he'll be removed quickly. From there, I don't think that The Forgotten can do much against King Ghidorah and Fire Rodan. King Ghidorah will probably die because he likes to get close, but Fire Rodan will be somewhat more difficult. It's up to the Male, really.
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Just as a friendly reminder, MUTO Prime outclassed Godzilla in a 1v1, shattered his spines and only went down after Godzilla used a nuclear pulse on him. The same type of attack that brought down King Ghidorah Legendary. While I am neutral in saying how fights will go down, I should stress that 2 MUTOs nearly beat Godzilla 2014. MUTO Prime is on another level.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

3 Mutos ganging up on Godzilla 2014 is enough to kill Godzilla 2014 but the bad news is that the Mutos being occupied with killing their natural enemy results in Cam steamrolling through everyone else while the Heisei Birbs cancel each other out or rather Cam's Birb and Fire Birb take out the other Birb by out Birbbing said Birb at being Birb.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:54 pm Cam's Birb and Fire Birb take out the other Birb by out Birbbing said Birb at being Birb.
Oh that was good, it's going in my signature.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Greyshot151 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:17 pm Just as a friendly reminder, MUTO Prime outclassed Godzilla in a 1v1, shattered his spines and only went down after Godzilla used a nuclear pulse on him. The same type of attack that brought down King Ghidorah Legendary.
The problem with this statement is that the point on the nuclear pulse is flawed logic and does not fully present the full picture or context. The “nuclear pulse” that hit MUTO Prime was far weaker, came out only from the spines, and was even a different type of pulse from the ones emitted by MV Burning Godzilla which were far hotter, passively melting nearby skyscrapers, were omnidirectional, and it took 3 to kill MV KG. The pulse that hit MUTO Prime was only an overload of energy from Godzilla’s spines which only happened since they were broken, and apart from the instance it hit Prime the pulse was featless. You could use how far she was propelled into the air to quantify it, but any feats to scale the power of the pulse are nonexistent. And the feats it does show are far weaker than the ones that killed MV KG.

On Prime herself, she does outmuscle G14 on multiple occasions and her build does allow her to move faster/more agile than G14, but her overall durability can be argued to be lower than G14’s given the amount of damage G14’s physical blows could do. But I digress.

I mainly came here to obnoxiously state the above statements, but onto the fight itself Cam probably takes this. Kumonga and Heisei Rodan neutralises, G14 gets neutralised by the MUTOs who shall be distracted and thus leaves only Female Titan, George, Baragon and some fodder birds to be faced off with Heisei KG and Fire Rodan, whose beam spammages are going to tear the fodder apart. None of them have the power, strength, or durability to last individually, and the air superiority of the 2 solidifies this. With the MUTOs distracted Cam could win with this alone. Add in Mega Kaiju and he stomps.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:39 pm I mainly came here to obnoxiously state the above statements, but onto the fight itself Cam probably takes this.
Honestly, appreciate the clarification! Its been a while since I read that comic and forgot how much she lacks durability wise. Mainly just recall her thrashing 2014 for most of that comic.
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

The 7th just begun for me, so voting me because dual Birb.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

CamtheGodzillafan the MUTOs being distracted by Godzilla helps him out slightly here. Air superiority reigns supreme from there
Resized Image

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Cam demolishes due to air superiority and quality over quantity.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

The Forgotten Kaiju when They Get Soloed by Birbs, a Three headed Snek and a Big Boi Kaiju on Cams Team
Last edited by EarthNeronga on Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showa Goji best Godzilla