GTTT R7: Kiryu2012 vs. Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R7: Kiryu2012 vs. Logan268

Post by Greyshot151 »

Kiryu2012
Gomora (G1)
Gorosaurus
Warbat
Indoraptor
Zigra
Armored Titan
Indominus Rex
Beast Titan
Attack Titan (S1)
WarHammer Ttian

vs.

Logan268
Gezora
King Ceasar (Showa)
Megalon
Mothra (Legendary)
King Cobra
C-Rex
Smaug
Skeetra

Location Modifier: The city opens fire with trebuchets after 10 minutes

Tag-Team Modifiers:
Kiryu2012
Genetic Perfection - Indoraptor & Indominus Rex - Immune to any enemy alterations to your allies
I'll take that - Attack Titan (S1) & Warhammer Titan - Upgrade Attack Titan (S1) to Attack Titan (S4)

Logan268
Site Omega: Unleashed - C-Rex or El Gusano Gigante & King Cobra - Gain Skeetra or Giant Bat

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 2/3
Voting starts 2/4. (Make your choice in Bold Text of which team you believe comes out on top)
Voting ends, end of day, 2/5
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: GTTT R7: Kiryu2012 vs. Logan268

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

So, since this is now season 4 Eren, does he have Warhammer powers as well?

Added in 4 minutes 45 seconds:
Even if he does, it doesn't matter, Logan takes this, he has three alright flyers that can counter the titans, not to mention Megalon.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Well if Titans can't effectively remove the flying enemies, then Logan can probably win this with quite a few casualties. Zigra is pretty much useless on land. He's probably more of a hindrance than anything because Skeetra could enhance herself with his wacky-ass powers. Gomora and Gorosaurus are inferior to Caesar and Megalon. But I'll abstain for now until I hear some more from others.
Resized Image

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Fortunately, all Anime Titans barring Warhammer have the same weakness which is the nape of the neck and My team has several ways to target the nape of the neck. Megalon's Napalm Bombs, King Cobra spitting his goo to blind any of the titans and then bite into the nape or Skeetera bites into the nape herself.

Smaug kicks off the battle by unleashing fire upon Zigra, Indoraptor and Indominus to burn all of them to a crisp. Mothra can take care of the Warbat with her stinger and both Megalon and King Caesar can take care of Gomora and Gorosaurus with not much difficulty. I have more to say but that will come later.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^All except Warhammer.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

So Warhammer ends up being the MVP of Kiryu's team but she's outmatched here. C-Rex also being able to briefly blind people with his ink also helps. This is going to be a massacre mostly but I'll suffer casualties, Skeetera being able to bite into Zigra and acquire his Paralysis Ray before Smaug burns the shark will definitely help. That alone ensures my victory this time around.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:25 pm So Warhammer ends up being the MVP of Kiryu's team but he's outmatched here. C-Rex also being able to briefly blind people with his ink also helps. This is going to be a massacre mostly but I'll suffer casualties, Skeetera being able to bite into Zigra and acquire his Paralysis Ray before Smaug burns the shark will definitely help. That alone ensures my victory this time around.
Warhammer Titan is a woman, Logan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kiryu has a good chance of winning this with the titans on his side. S4 Attack Titan has hardening abilities and could protect his nape using said hardening, the Armored Titan is covered in Armor, the Beast Titan’s specialty is grabbing a bunch of rocks or objects and yeeting them at opponents like a baseball player, and then the Warhammer comes in with swords, crossbows, and a large warhammer, alongside the power to create spikes all across the ground around her or if some monster is mauling her Titan body, impale them with a massive spire of Titan hardened material.

Yes they do have a big weakness in their human bodies in the nape, but not many monsters are going to aim for that specific part of the body. They’ll go for the face, the throat, the chest maybe, or even the limbs to disable their enemies based on other animals and such, which won’t really do much against the titans with their regeneration. Unless they see the Titan shifters form their bodies or leave the nape to make a new one, they probably will be targeting the major weak spots of most other creatures they fight. Like how King Cobra almost consistently aims for the eyes.

Also, is King Cobra allowed to use his Glue Vomit version of his Glue Attack that he uses in Monster Wars against the Military? Cause if he can, he’d be able to trap a bunch of guys to the ground, even if the warhammer starts creating spikes all across the terrain.

Megalon with his Napalm bombs is another good way to take out a Titan, but as seen with Jet Jaguar, those can be grabbed and then tossed at other enemies. So if the Beast Titan can get one before it explodes, he could toss it at a flier to damage, or disorient them with the explosion.
Last edited by Nagoda on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Two notes:

S4 Attack Titan has all of the war hammer's abilities.

As for abilities, King Cobra has all abilities so yes. Monster Wars feats are included.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

And that means King Cobra can just spit out his goo to trap the Titans to the ground. Nothing's stopping Skeetera from taking some of Zigra's energy and adding the Paralysis Ray to her arsenal though, Smaug can deal with Indominus and Indoraptor no problem and then burn Zigra to a crisp while Skeetera paralyzes the bigger threats in Attack Titan and Warhammer Titan with aid from the rest of my team. For once the air superiority is on my side! Really the only ones I see dying on my end are Gezora and maybe C-Rex.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I do want to stress that even if the Attack Titan or War Hammer Titans fall, they each can reform multiple times. The same can't be said for the Beast or Armored Titans, to my knowledge.
—Epsilon

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Greyshot151 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:48 pm I do want to stress that even if the Attack Titan or War Hammer Titans fall, they each can reform multiple times. The same can't be said for the Beast or Armored Titans, to my knowledge.
And by multiple times, it's actually a total of 3 times to reform. That only causes the fight to drag out even more.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The Titans have an advantage here with their speed and regeneration, with Beast Titan's throwing skills being a nice counter to the opposing flyers. Aside from that, my team holds a numbers advantage, and while a few of my guys aren't as good, the same is the case for the likes of Gezora, Mothra, and Smaug (he got a hole put in his chest by a black arrow). It's really only the likes of King Caesar (who has no good melee besides ramming and the occasional throw), Megalon (who's incompetent without Gigan helping him out), and King Cobra who can put up the best opposition, and they're not going to last long by themselves.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

^They might have all of that, but Warhammer's power is VERY limited, and the titans are very frail, and they don't possess the power to kill guys like C Rex or King Cobra.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:16 pm ^They might have all of that, but Warhammer's power is VERY limited, and the titans are very frail, and they don't possess the power to kill guys like C Rex or King Cobra.
And my team has the durability advantage with some exceptions like Gezora. The only ones the Titans can kill are Gezora and Smaug.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Kiryu is overestimating the titans here, voting Logan

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My team wins this.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

My team has this under control.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I think the firepower and versatility of Logan's team nets him the win here though it'll be tough.
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Logans Team is Just stronger and are way more powerful then Kiryus team
Showa Goji best Godzilla