Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - The OFFICIAL Reboot! - Hub

Post by Voyager »

How many more characters are we introducing :dizzy:
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Voyager wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:38 am How many more characters are we introducing :dizzy:
I mean, Gigan Rex was already somewhat established. I think that's fine.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:27 am
Voyager wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:38 am How many more characters are we introducing :dizzy:
I mean, Gigan Rex was already somewhat established. I think that's fine.
meanwhile i'm doing totally not third character set-up on plant person's island

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

So funny story. My internet was down the last couple days. Like totally dead, couldn't even load TK and now it is working again...soo, yeah, in a bad spot lol

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I hope your internets fine now dude
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Oh good as new. Got a new router installed so everything is looking up. Issue is I missed an entire page + of updates and have no idea how to work myself back into this ^^"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:25 pm Oh good as new. Got a new router installed so everything is looking up. Issue is I missed an entire page + of updates and have no idea how to work myself back into this ^^"
Well.. U-Killer is gone, so there's that lol.

I'm planning on taking Mechani-Kong back to the underground of Monster Island so he can finally help take care of Keizer and Red King. You could send one of your guys down there, especially since Gigan (I don't think?) has anything else to do.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:58 pm
godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:25 pm Oh good as new. Got a new router installed so everything is looking up. Issue is I missed an entire page + of updates and have no idea how to work myself back into this ^^"
Well.. U-Killer is gone, so there's that lol.

I'm planning on taking Mechani-Kong back to the underground of Monster Island so he can finally help take care of Keizer and Red King. You could send one of your guys down there, especially since Gigan (I don't think?) has anything else to do.
I can have Gigan Fight Mechagiras
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Would you guys prefer if I had Gigan help against Keizer and Red King or take on Mechagiras solo?

Also according to my current reading George is raking on Silverbloome (And by extension, Varan), Gora & Nova? While Fran is taking on Dorako.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:36 pm Would you guys prefer if I had Gigan help against Keizer and Red King or take on Mechagiras solo?

Also according to my current reading George is raking on Silverbloome (And by extension, Varan), Gora & Nova? While Fran is taking on Dorako.
Just do whatever seems more fun!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Alright, posted. I (hopefully) am up to speed now.

Also George and Fran are way outnumbered here and I think we could use some help. Poor George is fighting like 4 monsters here lol

Added in 1 hour 44 minutes 52 seconds:
Okay if someone can help George I would appreciate it he has way too many monsters focused on him specifically lol

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:00 pm Okay if someone can help George I would appreciate it he has way too many monsters focused on him specifically lol
Apes.. Together.. Strong

Also I'm probably gonna save Cyber-Anguirus and Gamera II for the final conflict. Just thought I'd let y'all know that.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:35 pm
Apes.. Together.. Strong

Gigantis if apes were strong;then where were they when harambe died?
Showa Goji best Godzilla

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:35 pm
godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:00 pm Okay if someone can help George I would appreciate it he has way too many monsters focused on him specifically lol
Apes.. Together.. Strong

Also I'm probably gonna save Cyber-Anguirus and Gamera II for the final conflict. Just thought I'd let y'all know that.
Beautiful XD

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

if Apes were Strong then where were they when harambe died?
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

EarthNeronga wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:47 pm if Apes were Strong then where were they when harambe died?
Acted just too late. It's a mistake that haunts them and one they will never repeat.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

EarthNeronga wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:47 pm if Apes were Strong then where were they when harambe died?
RIP

Also uh, throwing MV Godzilla 500 meters seems a bit extreme and makes him feel like a light weight XD. Is Monster Island even that length?

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:52 pm
RIP

Also uh, throwing MV Godzilla 500 meters seems a bit extreme and makes him feel like a light weight XD. Is Monster Island even that length?
Well he did it to Zetton and its only a 60,000 difference; so it cant be hard to belive he would do that too. Plus

it is funny to image a CGI godzilla like that going flying 500 meters

also it has to be 500 meters for the island to survive

Added in 37 seconds:
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:52 pm
Acted just too late. It's a mistake that haunts them and one they will never repeat.

Did they Tell Harambes Family? They failed him; They Failed Our Boi Harambe
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:52 pm
RIP

Doesn't it kinda have to be? Like sure, you could hypothetically fit this many kaiju in less than 500 meters but you gotta remember that they live here, too. Plus, there's forests, mountains, and probably even normal animals to account for. 500 meters is pretty much a minimum size. I do agree that getting thrown that far is pretty crazy, though, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a case of Earth misunderstanding units and stuff. Wouldn't be alone in that, I always have to second-guess when writing in distance measurements like that.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

And TBF, I don't think Monster Island ever had a designated size. And considering how many kaiju live on it, I wouldn't be shocked if it was expanded as time went on.

Anyways, these aren't the normal monkes you're dealing with anymore. Super Monkey Squad, GO!