SPOILERS vs MCU Captain America

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

SPOILERS vs MCU Captain America

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Mr. Domon (Ork)
Height: probably at least 1.7 meters (height of average human)
Weight: probably 70 kg (guesstimate)
Powers and Abilities: Magic in the form of fire control and fireballs, emblems, magic binding rings of light also made of fire, energy blasts.

vs

MCU Captain America
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... eve_Rogers

Rules:
Starting distance = 10 meters
Only feats from films for Steve Rogers. All feats shown in the film Ork for Mr. Domon
Cap gets his First Avenger pistol, his Vibranium Shield, and Endgame suit.

The film of Ork for reference:
Spoiler:
Verdict:
Since the film is very new and only recently released, I'll runthrough Mr. Domon's stats. He fought with the other yellow guy and smashed through a concrete wall in their battle, showed quite the athleticism with all the running, jumping, and leaping around evading the Witch's energy attacks and against each other, with the yellow guy, who is weaker than Domon himself, being able to jump decently high. Domon has also punched through part of a concrete pillar, smashed through a concrete wall, and also has quite the versatility with energy blasts of decent explosive power, control over fire and stuff, with fireballs, a fire ring to bind opponents, and magic to boot. Between his versatility and stats to compare to Cap, I see him winning this.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."