GTTT R6: Gojira41mk11 vs. Kiryu2012 vs. EarthNeronga

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R6: Gojira41mk11 vs. Kiryu2012 vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gojira 41mk11
Skull Crawler (x6)
Gyaos (Juvenile) X6
Baragon (Millennium)
Moguera (Showa) X2
Gwangi
Gyaos (Showa)

vs.

Kiryu2012
Gomora (G1)
Gorosaurus
Warbat
Indoraptor
Zigra
Armored Titan
Indominus Rex
Beast Titan

vs.

EarthNeronga
Rexy
Anguirus (Showa)
Jet Jaguar
Titanosaurus
Rodan (Legendary)

Location: Skull Island Underground Chambers (Not hollow Earth, but large enough to suite all combatants)
Location Modifier: None None

Tag-Team Modifiers:
Gojira41mk11
Swarm Tactics - 3 Gyaos & 3 Skullcrawlers - Double the swarm numbers of your party
Subterranean Terrors - Any Skullcrawlers & Any Baragon - Set environment to underground chambers
Wait, don't they come in pairs? - Moguera (Showa) - Duplicate if it is the only Tier 2 monster on your team

Rules: Heisei Scaling
1st Place - 1 win. Upgrades to next Tier.
2nd Place - No win or loss on record. Gains a random tag-team monster of their highest tiered fighter plus 1 monster of their choice at their current Tier.
3rd Place - 1 Loss. Must stay at current Tier and pick 2 monsters of that tier.

Discussion starts 1/28
Voting starts 1/30. (Make your choice in Bold Text with a First, Second and Third choice. First represents the battle's winner while 3rd represents the first team to be overwhelmed)
Voting ends, end of day, 1/31
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: GTTT R6: Gojira41mk11 vs. Kiryu2012 vs. EarthNeronga

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Some general thoughts:
- Gojira has the numbers, Neronga has the highest quality monsters, Kiryu has a nice mix of the two.
- Seeing as this is a whacky free-for-all, durability and endurance is really paramount.
- The underground chambers really limit flyers and make them one dimensional, especially the Gyaos. If you win you gotta drop the Baragon, Gojira :lol:

Unfortunately, no matter how you slice it I see Gojira coming in last. Most of those monsters are very weak. The Showa Gyaos can do some good damage before he goes down, Baragon can burrow around and be a pretty big issue and Gwangi will surely be there for a good while, but otherwise there isn't much going on. Gwangi takes them fairly far but really can't close it out on his own.

I still don't know much about the Titans but I think they Kiryu's team's combo of numbers and quality fighters makes it a close bout. It really is hard to say who can come out on top between Neronga and Kiryu's team, especially with the Titans being a blank spot for me.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

^The titans have a big advantage, and that is intel, and reformation (oh yeah, and hyper regen). Beast Titan also has killer aim, and he can through with tremendous power too. But no matter how this goes, I see Kiryu taking this, Zigra's paralyzer ray will be crippling against Titanosaurus, who will then be open to shots from Beast Titan and Armored Titan, and Armored Titan can HURT something if he gets his hands on them.

Actually, Beast Titan is useless here, this is underground, there are no big rocks for him to yeet, he's useless.

You know what, scratch what I said, Earth takes this
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Yeah I have Anguirus,Titanosaurus,Jet Jaguar and Legendary Rodan; 4 Creatures that are Powerful and insanely dangerous; Titanosaurus is probably the strongest here, Jet Jaguar the Most skilled,Anguirus the most durable and the second aggressive mosnter and rodan who solos probably all the monsters here due to how damn brutal and skilled and powerful he is;not only is his bitting way stronger,hes faster,stronger and way more powerful. Not to mention Titanosaurus who can solo as well, Jet Jaguar and Anguirus are also pretty damn skilled and Jet jaguar could probably beat all of Gojiras team except maybe Gyaos and it would be a hell of a fight and jet Jaguar may win if he dodges the sonic cutters. In terms of ranking I say its 3) Kiryu since he has a powerful Gomora and Gorosaurus and 2) is Gojira due to His Showa Gyaos and his size advantage. and Me since I have Titanosaurus,Anguirus,Jet jaguar and Legendary Rodan as well as Rexy who is a pretty brutal fighter in her own right

so I think the other 2 are good teams but I think my Teams too OP and I probably win this
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Giving this fight a little love with some neutral observations:

Gojira has the least amount of heavy hitters here, excluding Gwangi, but she does have a team that excels in underground environments. She also has the best offensive firepower with the Mogueras and Gyaos.

Kiryu has the most well rounded team. No one is exceptionally bad here, minus Zigra, there are some good fighters that work here like Gorosaurus, Gomora & the Warbat, but no one that excels in any one category.

Finally, Earth who has the heaviest hitters of the bunch. Titanosaurus is probably the strongest on the field. Anguirus, Jet Jaguar and Rexy are probably the most "skilled/experienced" while Rodan is slightly nerfed thanks to the smaller enclosure. Then again, anyone who gets close to him has to survive molten temperatures and not everyone in this battle can. Sorry Zigra...

So it's environmental adeptness/firepower at the cost of durability vs. solid numbers at the cost of overall quality vs. quality at the cost of low numbers.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'd say my team has a solid chance here. Gojira's team is largely ineffective outside of Gwangi, who's liable to get overwhelmed by numbers or paralyzed by Zigra's beam, rendering him obsolete. The Titans on my team are strong, fast, and can rapidly heal. Even if Beast Titan doesn't have stones laying around, there's nothing to stop him from tearing a chunk of debris from a wall and throwing that, or even using a fellow kaiju as a makeshift projectile instead. Neronga's team has the likes of Titanosaurus and MV Rodan to worry about, but the former isn't particularly durable, and they've fewer teammates than mine. So I'd say my team can eventually win this.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I also have Anguirus,Jet jaguar and Rexy as well. Three Brutal kaiju that would beat down against the Titans. Jet Jaguar espically; he is a master at Combat and was doing well against megalon until Megalons Cooler Friend Gigan Arrived. Anguirus is pretty Brutal and powerful and has a insane will power;not to mention Rexy who has a powerful bite force and she is a very experieced Dinosaur;Titanosaurus was able to also throw around Godzilla and MV Rodan is probably the strongest rodan ever (or atleast second behind Fire Birb) and is the most violent;brutal kaiju here.
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

1: Earth (It was close)

2: Kiryu (If Beast Titan has something good to throw you would have got my vote, but Gojira had to get her vengeance for being last

3: Gojira (Without the buff, you lost a lot of power)

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

1st, EarthNeronga I think that his monster's durability and combat effectiveness is enough to narrowly win this match in most cases. Titanosaurus and Jet Jaguar in a tight space like this are fearsome opponents.
2nd, Kiryu2012 With a solid mix of decent creatures and good numbers, Kiryu consistently finishes 2nd. Gomora and Gorosaurus are the main threats here but slightly subpar to Earth's best and the weaker monsters aren't enough to make up the gap.
3rd, Gojira11mk14 Lots of little nuisances but nothing to really carry, besides Gwangi, and his offensive output is too poor.
Resized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

1. My team: With the numbers advantage and a solid roster, as well as having a paralyzing beam to help against overwhelming the other teams.

2. Neronga: The biggest challenge with some decent heavy hitters, but a combination of lower numbers and being restricted to melee dooms them.

3. Gojira: Not enough strong fighters here to last very long.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

1) Is Me. Titanosaurus,Rodan,Anguirus and Jet Jaguar saved my ass

2) is Gojira41mk11. he has a pretty decent team with Showa Gyaos which is why i Think he would do better then kiryu

3) Is Kiryu since Gomora and Gorosaurus are heavy hitters and The titans are really good kaiju;but i dont think they compare to showa gyaos
Showa Goji best Godzilla