Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by BalSac Johnson »

Wave 76 is too much for my gang. My ghidorah tried once then said f this and went behind my leader and left the map. J/k but yes 76 is kickin my teams arse

Carrerasaurus
Yojimbo

Post by Carrerasaurus »

Breakdown wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:54 pm Wave 76 is absolutely hell with the onslaught of helicopters and maser tanks. The 3 Earths actually weren't that hard. Super X plus Biogoji and Mothra Leo makes relatively short work of them.
BalSac Johnson wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:31 pm Wave 76 is too much for my gang. My ghidorah tried once then said f this and went behind my leader and left the map. J/k but yes 76 is kickin my teams arse
The true obstacle in wave 76 aren't the helicopters or maser tanks, it's the six stealth bombers. Nothing I have can make quick work of all six. I did get past this wave some days ago, but I deadass don't remember how :D
I've been trying to grind kills with this wave, but the stealth bombers always spoil my fun. I tried Desghidorah, Hedorah, Ghidorah, nothing seems to stop them from eviscerating my health bar.
Ultraman helps a lot with the maser tanks because he cannot be stunned by them and his energy disc pierces, I'm pretty sure G Earth would also help a lot by the very same reasons. But against the stealth bombers I just don't have any solid advice.
TitanoGoji16 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:25 am Wave 81 just immediately drops three Godzilla Earths on you right at the start hahahahaha up yours, game. :lol: :mad:
Three G Earths and every single Godzilla in the game afterwards. :D
Kiryu Kai and Shin G are the last units to be deployed in this wave. When you see those two together, all you will have to do is focus on them and you win.
I got past wave 81 today, and you cannot imagine how nervous I was. My heart was POUNDING.
And then I got my ass whooped to hell and back by a horde of King Caesars, Gigans and Super X in wave 82. Like, how does anybody even get past that?

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

^Well I've never had that pain for 76, because my shitty phone will crash too much for me to want to even try all star battles, but if you want a counter for the bombers, sonde and megaguirus are great counters with the slow.

Carrerasaurus
Yojimbo

Post by Carrerasaurus »

You made me feel like a legitimate schmuck, because I acutally forgot Megaguirus and the freezing sonde existed. lol
But yes, I can see those two helping a lot. You can buy some valuable time with their slowing effects.

BalSac Johnson
Yojimbo

Post by BalSac Johnson »

Them bombers tho. Not enough health left by that time to pull it off after the choppers and tanks

Carrerasaurus
Yojimbo

Post by Carrerasaurus »

If wave 76 is being too much of a headache, I'd like to remind people that wave 70 is still a viable alternative to farm kills. Don't expect to get as many kills from it as you would get from wave 76, but the alternative is there nonetheless.
A bit too late to point that out since tomorrow is the last day of the All-Star battle, but I hope it helps.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

GMK Godzilla is coming out tomorrow, they leaked the special ability, and I'm honestly not impressed with the looks on it, that could change when I see the effects.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

New monster = good in my books.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Coobzilla03 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:44 pm New monster = good in my books.
Even if it is Gezora?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:12 pm
Even if it is Gezora?
Oh yeah! Freezing ability on his attacks, maybe moves faster in water. Would be pretty cool.
Resized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Coobzilla03 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:55 pm
Even if it is Gezora?
Oh yeah! Freezing ability on his attacks, maybe moves faster in water. Would be pretty cool.
What about Ganimes?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:17 pm
Coobzilla03 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:55 pm

Even if it is Gezora?
What about Ganimes?
Yeah, have his bubbles do something lol
Resized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So I managed to get past wave 76 with Godzilla Earth, King Ghidorah and Hedorah....only to get stuck on the wave that throws G54s and Jet Jaguars at you.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Looking at GMK Goji's attacks makes me iffy, but his saving grace is being a debuff grenade when he spawns in and when he dies, he's tanky as well, for my review on him, I will give him a 7/10, unless something changes or some crazy combo or deck is found with him in it.

Carrerasaurus
Yojimbo

Post by Carrerasaurus »

GMK's debuff reduces the enemies' attack power by 90%? If I'm reading this correctly, he has the ability to effectively end pushes, or at least severely weaken their potency whenever he enters the battlefield (and when he dies too). His attack speed is pretty slow, but his attack is an AOE to compensate. And he's not a 7-cost unit like most Godzillas are. He scares me.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Carrerasaurus wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:17 am GMK's debuff reduces the enemies' attack power by 90%?
10% debuff (attack power decreased to 90%). It's absolutely not that potent :lol:
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

GigaBowserG wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:22 pm
Carrerasaurus wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:17 am GMK's debuff reduces the enemies' attack power by 90%?
10% debuff (attack power decreased to 90%). It's absolutely not that potent :lol:
I was gonna say :lol:
Resized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Sweet jesus GMK Godzilla is good. I can easily see him being S tier meta. I know I'll be keeping him around unless they nerf him hard.
ImageImage

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

How do y'all get him so fast is my question.
Resized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:16 pm How do y'all get him so fast is my question.
I got him out of the Godzilla Pass twice. Once at lvl 7 where he's a freebie, and another out of a common loot box lol.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage