GTTT R6: Coobzilla03 & CamtheGodzillafan vs. ShinGojira14 & Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R6: Coobzilla03 & CamtheGodzillafan vs. ShinGojira14 & Logan268

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coobzilla03
Giant Condor
Ebirah
Mothra Larva (Showa) X 2
Mothra Imago (Showa)
Goliath
Gabara
King Kong 76
King Kong 05
Vastosaurus
Giant Boa

&

CamtheGodzillafan
Birb (Rodan Heisei)
MUTO (Female)
Kumonga (Showa)
Raijin
Female Titan (S1)

vs.

ShinGojira14
Kumonga (Millennium)
Spinosaurus (JP3)
Kamacuras (Millennium)
Rhedosaurus (TBFTTF)
Sanda
Mothra (SOS/FW)

&

Logan268
Gezora
King Ceasar (Showa)
Megalon
Mothra (Legendary)
King Cobra

Location Modifier: None All forms of Mothra gain the Shobijin for guidance

Tag-Team Modifiers:
Coobzilla03
Predator Repellant - Ebirah & Giant Condor - Repel the highest tier enemy monster
Infant Island Protectors! - Mothra Larva X2 - Mothra (Showa) - Switch terrain to Infant Island.
Bullies United - Gabara & Goliath - Eliminate the weakest tiered monster
True Kings of Skull Island - Gain a Vastosaurus & Giant Boa as allies

ShinGojira14
Solgell Hunters - Any Kamacuras & Any Kumonga - Switch Terrain Solgell Island

Combo:
Protect & Reflect - King Caesar (Showa) & Mothra (SOS/FW) - Any negative "Tag-Team" abilities targeted to your team are reflected back to your foe

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 1/28
Voting starts 1/30. (Make your choice in Bold Text of which team you believe comes out on top)
Voting ends, end of day, 1/31
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: GTTT R6: Coobzilla03 & CamtheGodzillafan vs. ShinGojira14 & Logan268

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Thank goodness Raijin didn't take the shot.

Anyways, I think me and Coob win (I am SO glad I'm not against him again), because with Coob's numbers, and my ok numbers, we outnumber the team of Shin and Logan, and neither really have great numbers, not to mention Shin's team lacks some MAJOR killing power. But I will admit Logan's team is scary, especially with him taking King Cobra and Mothra (Legendary), but good thing for me, I scrapped Male MUTO (I will never get rid of Birb), and got Showa Kumonga instead, and boy he is a good counter to Mothra, that webbing will easily make her fall down to the ground if she dive bombs Kumonga, but that is a major IF kind of a deal, so let's look at other outcomes:

V Rex and the boa will flat out die, but Mothra doesn't have a good reason to attack them
Mothra can beat Gabara as long as she doesn't get electro-tapped
Goliath can handle an assault from Mothra, and if that horn lightning hits the queen, she's done
Mothra has no answer to Raijin, he packs some EXTREME defense, and can redirect blows back at her if she gets to close, which if she dive bombs, Raijin can catch her easily with his Venus Fly-trap looking jaw, and then Mothra is dead
The King Kongs, both should outsmart her with a tree or something, I don't really know here

But that's just Mothra, the REAL threat is King Cobra, he has decent power and great durability, as seen when he tanked three blasts from Zilla Junior, but if Raijin can get a hold of KC, KC is going to be in trouble, even more so if Kumonga can catch KC, also going to point out that Kumonga is devastating with his play dead-poison stinger combo here, if he can land a shot on KC's eye, then it's night night for the best G:TS mutation (barring Zilla Junior).
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

I think Cam and Coob Take this cause of The Mutos,Raijin and the Kongs and Mothras

However MV Mothra and King Cobra make them work for it extremely hard
Showa Goji best Godzilla

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:17 pm I think Cam and Coob Take this cause of The Mutos,Raijin and the Kongs and Mothras

One MUTO, I ditched the other, for two reasons:

A; That G14 makes me hate having two MUTOs

B: I will never leave Birb.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:19 pm
EarthNeronga wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:17 pm I think Cam and Coob Take this cause of The Mutos,Raijin and the Kongs and Mothras

One MUTO, I ditched the other, for two reasons:

A; That G14 makes me hate having two MUTOs

B: I will never leave Birb.
Birb is Love Birb is Live

:Rodan56: :Rodan56: :Rodan56: :Rodan56: :Rodan56:
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I think our slightly superior air support (and counter, in Kumonga's case), numbers advantage and communication ability allow us to take this one. Logan's team specifically is stout and will give us trouble but in the end I do believe we have this one.
Resized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Not so fast gentlemen. I actually think me and Shin come out on top if just barely thanks to our underrated teams. The only ones on your side with true killing power are King Kong 2005 and Kumonga (Showa) for starters.

The only kaiju that are a big threat to me and Shin are the Mothra Larvae. No one other than Goliath and Megalon has true firepower (AKA webbing doesn't count since webbing doesn't do shit when it comes to actually hurting the recipient) and that combined with questionable durability on Coob and Cam's part only aids me and Shin. Superior Air support is only a minor problem considering that Megalon can just jump and smack Birb out of the ground before getting a hit-and-run fest at Megalon's expense. Birb would be a problem on paper thanks to that formula but I have Mothra (Legendary) who defeated a Rodan in the past, she will no doubt go for Birb first based on familiarity and cover him up in the webbing if not stab him with her stinger outright to render Birb out of commission. Her being faster only sends the ball in me and Shin's court Birb does go up close and when he does, that's gonna go BADLY for him. Megalon and King Caesar are the most durable kaiju here and the latter is the best fighter on the battlefield. The likes of Gabara, Mothra, Goliath and Kumonga are beyond screwed if King Caesar looks at them funny. All Megalon has to do is spit out a Napalm Bomb or two and there goes Goliath's horn and Mothra's ability to fly.

The King Kongs are overrated, 76 Kong STRUGGLED to fight a snake and got KO'd by falling into a ditch. Sure he survived flamethrowers but he got taken out by helicopter machine gun fire. 2005 Kong got knocked out by Chrolofoam and later died via gunfire. He's a good fighter don't get me wrong but Spinosaurus is being underestimated here. Spinosaurus can thrash Vastatosaurus in less than 2 minutes and even give the Kongs a run for their money. Sanda is the smartest and I don't see anyone really taking him out besides Kumonga or the Mothra Larvae. Ebirah gets his arms ripped off by either Sanda or King Caesar or he just gets constricted to death by King Cobra. Gabara lost to Minilla of all kaiju and he takes forever to actually utilize the voltage attack. I don't think such an attack would work on King Caesar since Caesar's a golem made of stone and again, he's the most durable kaiju present. Rhedosaurus is being underestimated too, he's got deadly blood that can slowly kill anyone he is up against. King Cobra has the power to spit glue that blinded Zilla Junior and trust me when I say that King Cobra will be spitting at everyone to blind them. SOS Mothra has scales and hurricane winds to counter Showa Mothra's own winds and send Showa Mothra's powder back to hamper Coob and Cam's squad. And SOS Mothra's scales render Goliath's lightning beam useless since that just results in an explosion that destroys Goliath's horn. But again, a Napalm Bomb from Megalon gets the job done faster.

Raijin is kind of useless here since no one on our side has energy-based attacks from the arms for him to absorb and send back out via a punch of his own. Gezora can handle anyone that is not used to the cold and believe me, EVERYONE is not used to low body temperatures. :)

The Kumongas might cancel each other out because Millenium Kumonga shoots out a yellow web net faster and there goes Kumonga Showa being a threat right off the bat. Keep in mind Showa Kumonga burned to death which means she's just another weak link that me and Shin's team can exploit. Gabara is a joke and gets humbled by King Caesar should they cross paths.

And another thing to note is that both the Showa and 2003 Shobijin are present to guide their respective Mothras so I guess you could say that those two Mothras cancel each other out until backup arrives. The Female Muto is worthless since she doesn't have a mate to team with and all she does is just ram into her opponent and then stabbing the hell out of them. That shit ain't gonna work on anyone that isn't Kamacuras Millenium who might not really contribute much anyways. She might even go for King Cobra first which works out well given King Cobra's origins and the power to blind his opponents.

So what seems like an even battle at first quickly becomes a massacre in terms of numbers and unfortunately for Cam and Coob, me and Shin aren't gonna be losing members as quickly as they might think on paper. :KingCaesar: :Megalon:

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Not even going to try to quote your usual essay-long argument, but this is exactly like you vs voyager in cc, you are showing little proof of anything

First off, if Birb was still flying after THREE atomic breaths from freaking Heisei Goji, then how is Mothra's stinger going to hurt him?

Next off, Kumonga (FW) spitting webs fast prooves nothing, how will that cancel each other out?

Next, Raijin doesn't just absorb energy attacks, he absorbs physical attacks better than any kind of attack

Next, how will KC even hurt Mothra when she will be throwing winds at him from a safe distance, while the Larva will be silking your golem up
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

To add, Rodan also took a few plasma grenades before going down. An immensely powerful weapon that would one-shot a majority of Team Logan and Shin.

Gezora is entirely useless. The only monster he could give trouble is the Giant Boa. Even the V-Rex would tear him asunder as would the remainder of our team.

Our Kumonga is much superior to the Millennium Kumonga in every way. She took Godzilla's atomic ray and blasted him in the eyeball with her stinger. She tangled with Godzilla in melee combat and had the upper hand until Minya blasted her. Her webbing, while slightly slower, is more effective in trapping things; it can't be ripped off as easily as Millennium's.

Raijin is an incredibly potent monster against a melee-oriented team. It can absorb strong blows by Megalon or King Caesar and return them amplified.

Let us not forget the communication possibilities we have. Several of our members have the speed to be able to help out around the battlefield. King Kong's struggling against Megalon in melee combat? Well, cry out for help. Rodan can come strafe Megalon to give Kong an edge. Mothra can come blow him off his feet. Goliath can fire an explosive lightning strike from across the field. Our unit's newfound ability to communicate will come in handy with our diverse cast of abilities and strengths. Showa Camp FTW
Resized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

That's FIRE Rodan not normal Rodan.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:56 pm That's FIRE Rodan not normal Rodan.
Yeah, Coob did have a flaw there, but what about everything else he and I said?

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Normal Rodan got blasted down by several blasts of Atomic Breath and was KO'd after that. Goliath only fired his lightning bolt once and never again and I highly doubt he will even do it. I'll get to everything else in just a bit.
Last edited by Logan268 on Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Love how Logan makes it look like Birb surviving three atomic breaths and still flying with ease is a normal feat.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Going to mention that Showa Kumonga’s webbing is extremely weak to flames and heat, where a single torch could burn away vast amounts of it in the film if I remember correctly.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Nagoda wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:21 pm Going to mention that Showa Kumonga’s webbing is extremely weak to flames and heat, where a single torch could burn away vast amounts of it in the film if I remember correctly.
Ok? None of Shin or Logan's lackeys have fire though.

Added in 27 seconds:
Except Megalon, but I doubt he will go for the webbing in specific.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Yeah but Megalon's Napalm Bombs can cause fires and considering that Megalon generated a massive ring of fire via spamming napalm, there goes not only Kumonga's webbing but maybe the Larvae's webbing too.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:38 pm Yeah but Megalon's Napalm Bombs can cause fires and considering that Megalon generated a massive ring of fire via spamming napalm, there goes not only Kumonga's webbing but maybe the Larvae's webbing too.
And me and Coob have the numbers advantage, remind me, how well does Megalon do against multiple opponents?

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

What happened to Rodan to transfer him to Fire Rodan is that he gained energy from laying on Baby Godzilla's egg. Absolutely nothing suggests that he was made more durable by this; same creature, but Fire Rodan now has a beam.
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coming in as a neutral party to highlight a few things:

Numbers wise, Cam & Coob do have the higher number. 15 v 11. But some of that is misleading. Gezora is not the greatest Tier 1 monster for S&L but alot of Coob/Cam's team is comprised of Larvae or monsters that were defeated by infants, Goliath & Gabara. Same type of idea with the Giant Boa. Now, so long as those weaker monsters can hide behind their Tier 4 or 3 counterparts, they should be great assisters.

Now what I can't underestimate is Rodan (Heisei) & Kong 05. Especially the later, is an experience powerhouse. I'd hate to be the Spinosaurus in that fight, or the Mothras in the air; however, neither party is invincible. Mothra (S0S/FW) technically parried Gigan's blades in mid-air and matches' Heisei's speed while Mothra Legendary is probably breathing a sigh of relief that she doesn't have to worry about a molten Rodan, meaning she can use her stinger more freely. As for Kong, we've seen King Cobra take on an armored version of said ape (Yeti), so if Kong is distracted or fights 1v1, then he may be in trouble.

Communication is also debatable but edges toward C&C. We know Showa Mothra can communicate with monsters, but those same feats were never directly displayed to my knowledge with either Legendary or SOS/FW.

Speaking of Mothras, Legendary is arguably the deadliest/ best able to assist with her silk and stinger. Mothra Showa and SOS have speed and scales with SOS having the higher threshold because A) Goliath or Megalon can detonate said scales in a massive explosion while B) Since this is SOS & FW, if Mothra goes incendiary, it means she can take multiple monsters out at the absolute, best case scenario. And keep in mind, Mothra lived through that explosion.

Final note, Raijin is definitely the scariest one on the field. With his kinetic reversal, it'll take a lot to bring him down so S&C will need to be able to clear a lot of the field in order to fight him or have at least 2+ monsters contending with him. Question will be, can they?
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

If possible Greyshot, what's your opinion on the Rodan/Fire Rodan thing? Since it's the exact same creature with just a beam, logically he wouldn't be any more or less durable. King Kong '62, did he become more durable after getting shocked? I don't think so.

To go back at bat for my boys Goliath and Gabara:
Gabara was far from defeated by Minilla's hands alone. Gabara got sent flying who knows how far by Minilla taking advantage of a see-saw. He held his own against Godzilla who awhile in melee combat and only admitted defeat after getting judo thrown by Godzilla - even then he wasn't killed.

Goliath dominated Daigoro in both their fights. Daigoro was doing squat in hand-to-hand, and only defeated him by blowing up Goliath's horn - a weakness he was told about by humans. The enemy's best counter to him, Mothra's reflective scales, depend on Mothra specifically going to Goliath and coating him. Mothra wouldn't know about that power until he uses it at least once.
Resized Image