K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by kaijufanforever »

Spoiler:
as someone who never watched the show, I have the need to ask.

For all intents and purposes, Mt Lady from MHA is just a woman who can grow big, that correct?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

kaijufanforever wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:03 am
Spoiler:

For all intents and purposes, Mt Lady from MHA is just a woman who can grow big, that correct?
Spoiler:
Basically, yes. She’s a woman who can grow big, who is also a trained professional hero. Her Quirk lets her grow to either Giant Size or Human size. She can’t shift her height to a variable size, just one big size with a lot of strength and power or normal human size. She also went to Hero School so she is trained in combat and how to use her quirk and mind to save lives and analyze a dangerous situation.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Nagoda wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:34 am
kaijufanforever wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:03 am
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Basically, yes. She’s a woman who can grow big, who is also a trained professional hero. Her Quirk lets her grow to either Giant Size or Human size. She can’t shift her height to a variable size, just one big size with a lot of strength and power or normal human size. She also went to Hero School so she is trained in combat and how to use her quirk and mind to save lives and analyze a dangerous situation.
Ah, thank you for the info.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Nagoda wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:54 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:56 pm
Spoiler:
Would the MUTO's emp cancel Neronga's beam?
Spoiler:
Probably not? Cause he isn’t mechanical, and wouldn’t really be affected by them. An Electromagnetic Pulse doesn’t stop electricity, it makes an electrical field which can disrupt and destroy circuitry. If anything, could Neronga eat the electricity given off by an EMP, or use it to help himself in some way? Besides, it would probably just wash over him since his invisibility makes energy and beams go through him without harm unless he gets hit in the horn.
Spoiler:
While that makes sense in IRL principle (though even I myself don't know the full adverse effects of EMP on organics), it's important to keep in mind that the novelization has the EMP having a negative effect on Godzilla's atomic ray, so in my mind, it's at least possible for an organic entity to be affected. However, a tiny bioelectric spark for the beam vs. being an electricity eater are vastly different on the spectrum. A simple EMP or a consistent "weak" sphere of influence I don't think would be enough to shut down Neronga's electric capabilities (at most, just make him feel weird if he isn't invisible).

(Shin Ultraman spoilers) Even if the EMP did hit him on the nasal horn, the energy output I feel needs to be intense to blow him up; Ultraman's Specium Beam has a ton of power behind it. But anything the MUTOs throw at him would probably be naturally absorbed (like the lightning he's able to draw at the beginning), so I can envision Neronga's horn pulling in the surrounding electricity through his nasal horn or his mouth.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Is it okay to portray Legendary Mechagodzilla without Ghidorah lurking in its mind and having something else take control?
Spoiler:
I was thinking of maybe it being rebuilt by G-Force and they'd have some strong artificial intelligence replace the Ghidorah skull, like KYRON-5 from Gunhead or something, but I'm not sure if that's allowed.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gigantis wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:16 pm Is it okay to portray Legendary Mechagodzilla without Ghidorah lurking in its mind and having something else take control?
Spoiler:
I was thinking of maybe it being rebuilt by G-Force and they'd have some strong artificial intelligence replace the Ghidorah skull, like KYRON-5 from Gunhead or something, but I'm not sure if that's allowed.
Considering Kiryu has a similar case and we've had him written without the Godzilla in him going berserk, I don't think Legendary MG has to become controlled by Ghidorah. If I recall correctly, there's even been 1 or 2 matches where Kiryu has been controlled via AI and not Akane or anyone else (though again, my memory isn't the greatest so don't quote me on that)

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Question about Kumasogami:
What are the limits when it comes to what weapons he can make? Obviously, nothing like a gun, but can he make hammers, axes, staffs, etc?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Dunkeeni wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:49 pm Question about Kumasogami:
What are the limits when it comes to what weapons he can make? Obviously, nothing like a gun, but can he make hammers, axes, staffs, etc?
Anything that isn’t a firearm or similar to a firearm basically. So hammers, staves, spears, knives, swords, bows, shields, etc. Medieval handheld weaponry type of things.
Last edited by Nagoda on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 pm
Dunkeeni wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:49 pm Question about Kumasogami:
Anything that isn’t a firearm or similar to a firearm basically. So hammers, staves, spears, knives, swords, bows, shields, etc. Medieval handheld weaponry type of things.
Me getting ready to give him a metal chair like a WWE fighter :twisted:

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Could the G Energy from Super Godzilla be used to turn Monsterverse Goji into Burning, or is that a no-go?

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Dunkeeni wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:49 pm Could the G Energy from Super Godzilla be used to turn Monsterverse Goji into Burning, or is that a no-go?
If I recall, Fire Rodan transferred his energy into Legendary Godzilla in Match 300 to make him become Burning so G Energy being used should be fine.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

As far as I know, as long as it involves some sort of energy conversion, it’s fine.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

As somebody who has zero knowledge about My Hero Acadamia, is the Mt. Lady quirk a thing that only the specific person has, like with Hikaru being Zone Fighter or is it a thing another person could have like the Titan shifting thing?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:22 am As somebody who has zero knowledge about My Hero Acadamia, is the Mt. Lady quirk a thing that only the specific person has, like with Hikaru being Zone Fighter or is it a thing another person could have like the Titan shifting thing?
It's very much a person-specific quirk. So Mt. Lady can only ever be Yu Takeyama (her real name), it can't be anyone else.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

So Gore Magala's stats say he can enter Frenzy Mode, is that Chaotic Gore? Or is it him just getting really mad?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Couple questions regarding the Reiwa Gigans.

1. Can the Miles also fire their energy blast from their power core even without it being torn from their bodies? (Because if that happens.. well, it just kinda looks like they die) If they can, should it be colored Red like Rex's powered up attack, or can it be any color?
2. Did they ever get an origin story? Because I'm admittedly not entirely too sure how I'm suppose to explain how they exist without Showa/Millennium Gigan not coming into question. (The story I'm writing has the events of both the Showa films and FW already happened)
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Gigantis wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:40 pm Couple questions regarding the Reiwa Gigans.

1. Can the Miles also fire their energy blast from their power core even without it being torn from their bodies? (Because if that happens.. well, it just kinda looks like they die) If they can, should it be colored Red like Rex's powered up attack, or can it be any color?
2. Did they ever get an origin story? Because I'm admittedly not entirely too sure how I'm suppose to explain how they exist without Showa/Millennium Gigan not coming into question. (The story I'm writing has the events of both the Showa films and FW already happened)
1: Yes they can, one was very briefly shown firing a core beam at Gemstone Goji when GIgan Rex made their buzz saws extend.

2: As far as I know, no.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:58 pm
Gigantis wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:40 pm Couple questions regarding the Reiwa Gigans.

1: Yes they can, one was very briefly shown firing a core beam at Gemstone Goji when GIgan Rex made their buzz saws extend.

The one firing the chest beam was Gigan Rex, as that Gigan was red.
_______

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Nagoda wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:02 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:58 pm

The one firing the chest beam was Gigan Rex, as that Gigan was red.
Ah, just rewatched it, yep that makes sense now.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

1) Miles can fire energy beams from their cores when their bellies are extended. It's about the same as their forehead beam. You can see one of them firing off before the Miles gang up on Godzilla / Godzilla goes Burning.
2) The most we get is from the initial GvG video where they hail from space / meteors (don't forget that the Gigan Rex short is technically a sequel to GvG). Much like Gryphon, the Reiwa Gigans are allowed to be more open-ended when it comes to who their masters are, since they obviously had to be made.

Pair of kings.