Superman (DCEU) vs Mega-Kaiju

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.

Hero or Destroyer?

The Man of Steel
86%
The Anteverse’s Ultimate Weapon
No votes
Mutual Kill
14%

Total votes: 7

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Superman (DCEU) vs Mega-Kaiju

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Superman

VS.

Mega-Kaiju

Arena: Metropolis

Rules:
- Canon heights (duh)
- Reasonable weight for Mega-Kaiju instead of canon weight
- Fight to the death
- ZSJL feats allowed for Superman

Verdict: I would lean Superman here. I think Mega-Kaiju isn’t too durable for his strikes to affect, and I think he should be able to survive Kaiju Blue well enough. It won’t be easy, he would need to do a lot to actually put Mega-Kaiju down, and any hits that do land on him will not be pleasant. But I think he would eventually succeed.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: Superman (DCEU) vs Mega-Kaiju

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:38 pm Superman

VS.

Mega-Kaiju

Arena: Metropolis

Rules:
- Canon heights (duh)
- Reasonable weight for Mega-Kaiju instead of canon weight
- Fight to the death
- ZSJL feats allowed for Superman

Verdict: I would lean Superman here. I think Mega-Kaiju isn’t too durable for his strikes to affect, and I think he should be able to survive Kaiju Blue well enough. It won’t be easy, he would need to do a lot to actually put Mega-Kaiju down, and any hits that do land on him will not be pleasant. But I think he would eventually succeed.
What does "reasonable weight" mean exactly?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

HillyHulk wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:30 pm What does "reasonable weight" mean exactly?
I’m not sure exactly what, I’m not an expert, but given how Mega-Kaiju is taller than most Godzillas and quite bulky, less than 8000 tons (its official weight) makes no sense. I suppose it’d be more in the realm approaching 100,000 tons?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Mega Kaiju dies faster than Zilla did in Final Wars.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I'd tend to agree. Superman can definitely hit harder than Gypsy Avenger's impact upon Mt. Fuji. How long that will take will depend on how long it takes Superman to lure the monster into an unpopulated zone for him to go 100% and wipe the Mega-Kaiju off the planet.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon