The 2023 Collectors Wishlist!

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
MoK 13
GPN Volunteer

Re: The 2023 Collectors Wishlist!

Post by MoK 13 »

Wonder fest x-p glow Frankenstein
Godzilla Vs Megalon was my first in 1976, Damn I'm old.

We might get vaporized along with this base before long. Let’s just relax and have some coffee

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Really want that CCP Gamera kit I just missed out on...but its like 600 dollars. Ugh.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

More Showa from Bandai please!

darkcancer
Monarch Researcher

Post by darkcancer »

My reasonable request is some more High Grade gashapon sets.

I wanted the HG D+ series to continue, especially with Aqua Mothra being included in the last set as that gave me hope for maybe one obscure kaiju per set. The HGX set seems interesting but there doesn't seem to be any indication if its the beginning of a new series or a one-off.
A set for Gamera 3 is highly likely considering the last 2 sets matched up. However the makeup of the set is up in the air when comparing the previous 2 sets. Its pretty safe to assume there will be a Gamera 1999 and Flying Gamera 1999. The other 2 may be Baby Iris, Adult Iris, Adult Iris with wing/membranes, or even Nightmare Gamera.
I am wondering if Bandai is going to release a Legion to pair with the Gamera 2 set. It just seems kind of weird to include the Legion Soldier and not Legion, but I guess they could release that one via P-Bandai like the HG D+EX Biollante or include it in the next set.
Lastly, if season 2 of Singular Point comes out this year, I'd expect a set for that. I'll have to wait and see what series it will be part of.
Last edited by darkcancer on Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godzilla & Gamera High Grade (gashapon) collector.
Looking for: spare High Grade insert papers (various sets)

m0nster01
Samurai

Post by m0nster01 »

Are Godzilla legos an official thing yet?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Nope :'(

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

As I slowly descend into the X-Plus Deforeal rabbit hole, I find myself wanting to focus primarly on the Showa era kaiju. With that said, I really hope they bust out Deforeals of Anguirus '68, King Ghidorah '64, Rodan '56 and Gorosaurus. I'd also love reissues of SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah and Hedorah as well... :/

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MoK 13
GPN Volunteer

Post by MoK 13 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:44 pm As I slowly descend into the X-Plus Deforeal rabbit hole, I find myself wanting to focus primarly on the Showa era kaiju. With that said, I really hope they bust out Deforeals of Anguirus '68, King Ghidorah '64, Rodan '56 and Gorosaurus. I'd also love reissues of SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah and Hedorah as well... :/
Keep an eye on eBay for SG & Desse , every so often you can get one for between $150-200. I got my SG/w box $164/w tax & shipping. The special color Gogi & Hedorah can still be found for a good price as well.

And yes MORE SHOWA!
Last edited by MoK 13 on Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Godzilla Vs Megalon was my first in 1976, Damn I'm old.

We might get vaporized along with this base before long. Let’s just relax and have some coffee

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

MoK 13 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:06 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:44 pm As I slowly descend into the X-Plus Deforeal rabbit hole, I find myself wanting to focus primarly on the Showa era kaiju. With that said, I really hope they bust out Deforeals of Anguirus '68, King Ghidorah '64, Rodan '56 and Gorosaurus. I'd also love reissues of SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah and Hedorah as well... :/
Keep an eye on eBay for SG & Desse , every so often you can get one for between $150-200. I got my SG/w box $164/w tax & shipping. The special color Gogi & Hedorah can still be found for a good price as well.

And yes MORE SHOWA!
Yeah, there's an SG on there now that has my eye for about $130 or so, but I just don't have the money to do it right now do to other commitments.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I would faint at an SHMA Shin Neronga/Gabora, or movie monster series figs of the kaiju in the Ultra Q prologue for Shin Ultraman.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:55 pm I would faint at an SHMA Shin Neronga/Gabora, or movie monster series figs of the kaiju in the Ultra Q prologue for Shin Ultraman.
I believe there was a leak/postings about MMS Shin Peguilla and Shin Gomess for the Summer.

Quote of the Year:

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

I believe Shin Pagos was in those leaks, too. But I've seen no official source confirming those yet. Would be cool nonetheless, though. Then there'd only
Spoiler:
Shin Namegon (or whatever that snail thing is supposed to be), Shin Litora & that freakish and big ass Zetton re-design
be missing as figures. But the latter seems impossible to translate well into any type of figure.
Size DOES matter!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Keeping it kaiju lol

SHFA/SHMA Shin Gabora
SHFA Shin Zarab
Hiya Skullcrawler
Hiya MUTO
Hiya Warbat
MMS Zilla
MMS Anguirus 1955
MMS King Caesar
SHMA Megalon
SHMA Jet Jaguar (1973)
SHMA Godzilla (1973-1975)
SHMA Mothra/Baragon/King Ghidorah 2001 (Come on Bandai, you do repaints of Gigan, Biollante, and MKG with their respective Godzillas and you STILL haven't given my Atomic 2001 a shelf buddy? For shame.)
SHMA Godzilla 1984
SHMA Super X
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

SHFA Shin Mefilas exists Soggy

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Hoping for UMS covering some of the characters we saw in the past years but never got a fig of or as DX toys only so far:

Mother Spheresaurus
Megalozoa (her first form does exist in a Chinese battle pack at least + Bandai already got a mold cause of Sphere Megalozoa for 2nd form)
Alien Gapia Sades
Reibatos
Ultra Dark Killer
Grigio Darkness
Zero Darkness
Zegan
Peguila
Vict Lugiel
King of Mons
Tri-King
Snake Darkness
Gorg Fire Golza
Gorg Antlar
Alien Sran
Neomegas

Also still hoping for an UMS release of

Kamereking
Goldras
King Silvergon
King Goldras
Alien Hipporito
Alien Temperor
Neosaurus
Sildron
Demagorg
Dexador
Geronimon
Last edited by Dyrakro on Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:59 pm SHFA Shin Mefilas exists Soggy
...that was supposed to be Zarab, I have no clue how that happened.

RIP Evan.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

I've got to save up money for that potential Pacific Rim line, so for the rest of the year I'll probably only order the BOTM Protoceratops I'm still lacking, plus pre order the BOTM Daspletosaurus and Albertosaurus.