Ebony Maw vs Albus Dumbledore

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Ebony Maw vs Albus Dumbledore

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Ebony Maw

VS

Albus Dumbledore

Rules: Movie Dumbledore; No retreat; other wizards and witches cannot interfere.

Battleground: Diagonally Diagon Alley.

Verdict: I think these two are pretty evenly matched. Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard of his time, but The Maw is also insanely skilled and dangerous in his own right. I find myself abstaining.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Ebony Maw vs Albus Dumbledore

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ebony Maw puts concrete spikes through Dumbledore’s chest before he can get a spell off.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:25 am Diagonally Diagon Alley.
I don't have any opinion on the match, so feel free to ban me for spam or whatever.

No, I'm just here to say that I spent 23 years of my life as a Harry Potter fan without realizing that 'Diagon Alley' was 'diagonally.' This trivial pun is emotionally destroying me right now.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:27 am
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:25 am Diagonally Diagon Alley.
I don't have any opinion on the match, so feel free to ban me for spam or whatever.

No, I'm just here to say that I spent 23 years of my life as a Harry Potter fan without realizing that 'Diagon Alley' was 'diagonally.' This trivial pun is emotionally destroying me right now.
Well, I ain’t a moderator, so I can’t ban anyone for shit.

LSD Jellyfish can, though… :twisted:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image