The King of the Monsters vs The Golden Demise

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

The King of the Monsters vs The Golden Demise

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Godzilla (Monsterverse)
vs
Shin Ghidorah

Rule: Godzilla 2021 or 2024 is being used

Area: Tokyo

Verdict: I have Admit I was going in high expectation for Shin Ghidorah, but when I watch the video the only 2 impressive thing he did is the blockage of the atomic breath and his durability of Withstanding Shin Godzilla back beams but that’s about it, Yes he can take big buildings and dump it on Kaiju, it could work on 2014 MV Godzilla, but this is 2021 Godzilla I think he got a bit stronger after a few years, Shin Ghidorah Beams aren’t really impressive too since all 3 combined can’t handle Shin Godzilla atomic Beam which is on the same level as MV Godzilla which can cut down buildings too. But it seems like the only real Way to kill SKG is you focus Damage on his chest, which is MV Godzilla Will eventually find out Who focus his attacks on the very same area with his Melees weapons, I gotta give this to MV Godzilla For all of this reasons

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: The King of the Monsters vs The Golden Demise

Post by ShinGojira14 »

King Ghidorah kicks his ass. His durability is insane, and that combined with his mobility, the versatility of his gravity beams, and MV Godzilla’s lack of a healing factor will be the Titan King’s undoing.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: The King of the Monsters vs The Golden Demise

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Shin Ghidorah is freaking broken, MV gets wrecked.