Cosmic Calamity Grand Finale: Voyager vs Cam's Death Squad

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Cosmic Calamity Grand Finale: Voyager vs Cam's Death Squad

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Voyager
Kaiser Belial
Armoured Darkness
Evangelion Unit 01 (Berserk)
Evangelion Unit 02 (Beast)
EX Red King
EX Gomora
Rainbow Mothra
Ultraman Tiga
Mechagodzilla (1974)
King Joe STORAGE Custom
Big O
Big Fau
Grand King Ghidorah
Burning Godzilla
Super Mechagodzilla
Godzilla (Showa)
Grande's Tyrant
Optimus Prime (DOTM)
Mechagodzilla (1975)
King Joe Custom
Hyper Zetton Deathscythe
King Ghidorah (Showa)
Titanosaurus
Eleking (UG)
Copperhead
Bumblebee (DOTM)
King Caesar (Showa)
Indominus Rex
Sachiel (NGE)
Megalon
Zigra
Hydra (Big O)
Zilla Junior
Shin Godzilla
Thunder Killer
Starscream (DOTM)
Megaguirus
King Cobra
Legion Swarm (x7)
Big Duo Inferno
Minilla (Showa)
Godzilla Junior
Kaiju bOy
Themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i9byBPUGzI&t=13s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqBdTn3_0Rw
Items: EMP Protection, Early Christmas (x6)

vs

Cam's Death Squad
Big Fau
Big Duo
Big Duo Inferno
Greeza (3rd form)
Destrudos (No D4)
Grand King Ghidorah
Desghidorah
SpaceGodzilla
Mechagodzilla (MV)
Zeruel (Rebuild, Final form)
Jugglus Juggler
Leugocyte
Zaigorg
Armored Darkness

Item: EMP Protection
Themes:

Arena: Electric City (The Big O)

Rules:
Same rules for Voyager's team
SpaceGodzilla has the fortress
Original series feats for Juggler
X Movie feats for Zaigorg
Heisei scaling

Voyager, you may use as many items as you want!
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Cosmic Calamity Grand Finale: Voyager vs Cam's Death Squad

Post by Voyager »

Deploy all except the Christmas presents!
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

The emp you have does jack thanks to the Death Squad having EMP protection. This battle makes for a great KWCE adaptation if I do say so myself. I would give analysis but I will do it tomorrow.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Everything but the gifts have been used, I wonder why Voyager didn't use any gifts?

Added in 1 minute 1 second:
Voyager's Big: Big Duo Inferno! (Alan, its pilot will be declared not guilty so he can fight)

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

One thing I can say for sure is the Armored Darkness, the Big Faus, the Big Duo Infernos and the GKGs obviously neutralise themselves. If I have time I might even do a bigger analysis.

That being said, my initial impressions/biases leave me conflicted and torn. On one hand, Voyager who everyone but himsf believed he would win. The man who is too good for luck. On the other hand, Leugocyte, Zaihorg, Destrudos, Greeza, and Juggler. Not only are they Ultraman kaiju but they are among some of my favourite new Gen ones, except for Juggler who counts more as a Seijin and the best villain in recent times. Plus apart from Juggler who I'm unsure where exactly his feats let him stand, everyone else I've mentioned + the others are all tremendously powerful powerhouses that'll give Voyager a bad time. Tough.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Leugocyte alone could give Voyager a very bad time.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I honestly dont care if I win or not. All I know is that I have an absolutely epic lineup of characters I would kill to see on screen together.
For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

I have thought long and hard about this battle and I think the Death Squad has this. The Armored Darkness, the Big Faus, the Big Duo Infernos and the GKGs cancel each other out while Big O and Big Duo do battle and The Mechagodzillas, King Joes, Godzillas, Rainbow Mothra, HZD, King Ghidorah, Megalon, Sachiel, Zilla Junior, Starscream, Shin Godzilla, Hydra, Thunder Killer and Godzilla Junior fire upon the rest of the Death Squad. The bigger question is who among the opposition survives such a grand assault?

Greeza is a maybe considering how powerful his 3rd form is, Desghidorah dies mainly because of Rainbow Mothra who is more powerful than Mothra Leo who actually defeated Desghidorah so that is justified, Destrudos lives but is damaged, SpaceGodzilla has a barrier to ensure he lasts longer but is dead the moment Burning Godzilla looks at him funny, Leugocyte and Zaigorg however will be just fine.

That is where Leugocyte comes in handy as the Genesis Requiem is one hell of an attack, as soon as he gets hit, Leugocyte responds by spamming Genesis Requiem to inflict as many casualties as possible. The only ones that I do not see getting one shotted by the Genesis Requiem are GKG and Big O because of the barrier and shield respectively as well as the Godzillas thanks to regeneration. Zaigorg meanwhile takes care of Ultraman Tiga as well as Kaizer Belial and could arguably beat just about anyone on Voyager's team.

Mechagodzilla (MV) is a menace in CQC and he pretty much wipes the floor with all of the lackeys barring HZD, SpaceGodzilla is a very powerful monster as is Desghidorah but both don't stand a chance against Burning Godzilla and Rainbow Mothra respectively. EVA 01 being berserk with EVA 02 in Beast Mode ensures Zeruel goes down faster.

Destrudos and Jugglus Jiggler aren't laughing matters either, the former is just as powerful even without the D4 Ray thanks to the body lightning attack that would just massacre anyone who tries to fight him up close/gang up on him. That and Destrudos can fly just like Leugocyte.

In conclusion, what starts out as a massive numbers advantage on Voyager's part quickly transforms into a massacre in less than a few minutes with the unstoppable coalition of Destrudos, Greeza (Maybe), Jugglus Juggler, Leugocyte, and Zaigorg covering up the weaknesses and neutralization of the others.
Last edited by Logan268 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Let's do things differently this time. Let's start by seeing who dies from the Death Squad's opening salvo of Leguocyte's tail missiles, Zaigorg's massive firepower, Armored Darkness's beams and Rezolium Rays, SpaceGodzilla's Corona Beam spam, Big Duo's missile spam, GKG's own beam spam, Greeza's own beam insanity, Rebuild Zeruel's own beams, you get the idea.

Firstly, GKG neutralises, Armored Darkness neutralizes, Big Duo Inferno neutralises, Big Fau too. Let's take them out of both teams.

Let's count the majority of the lackeys out too. Kaiju Kids, Shin Godzilla, too. King Joe Custom too, whilst he did overwhelm Victory pretty well the sheer firepower coming out from the Death Squad exceeds that of Ginga Strium by himself, quite obviously, and Ginga Strium kicked King Joe Custom's ass and easily beat him. King Caesar's beam absorption is quite lackluster and nowhere near as efficient or effective as something like Gan Q or modern day Bemstar, plus it'll be an NFL to assume he can withstand that much firepower, survive, and absorb it to reflect it back. He dies too. The only lackeys I see surviving are Sachiel due to Angel BS durability or something, and HZD for sheer teleportation. That's it.

The Legion Swarm I'll leave alone for this analysis for now, will touch on them later.

Let's say all the leaders and powerhouses survive, though in what shape I cannot say. This would make it simpler for me to breakdown. Voyager's squad also would be firing onto the Death Squad, however since there are no lackeys I'll have to analyze this in order to see who dies in Voyager's opening assault.

Kaiser Belial, Eva 01 & 02, EX Red King & Gomora, Rainbow Mothra, Tiga, MG 74 & 75, KJSC, Big O, BurningG, SMG, ShowaG, Grande's Tyrant, DOTM OP, HZD, Sachiel, Thunder Killer vs Big Duo, 3rd Form Greeza, Destrudos, Desghidorah, SpaceG, MV MG, Final Form Rebuild Zeruel, Jugglus Juggler, Leugocyte, Zaigorg

Right away Tiga falls quickly due to color timer energy/time limits, Desghidorah dies to Rainbow Mothra easily, so they're out. DOTM OP may be alive but he wouldn't be much longer since TFs aren't durable enough to withstand firepower of such magnitude, Sachiel falls to the superior angel Zeruel, the MGs didn't like ShowaG's beams thus they'll die from beams magnitudes stronger, ShowaG may take a lot of punishment to put down but he'll be hating life and given the magnitude of firepower here he falls quicker than he would against a regular team. Grande's Tyrant can absorb some beams thanks to the Bemstar stomach but he'll eventually be overwhelmed in no short order. MV MG is frail and falls to an EX monster, Mothra or a bundle of leaders working together. Big Duo is strong but Big O should defeat him as Big O did canonically, only for any of the others to take him down. The Evas should defeat Zeruel since they were getting close in weaker forms iirc, whilst Thunder Killer's beam absorption is effective he gets taken down in short order once anything remotely powerful gets their eye on him. BurningG just takes out SpaceG, he's magnitudes stronger, and whilst KJSC has mobility on his side Destrudos could easily deal with the Storage robot with AOE lightning or beams given it took all 3 Storage Robots to even take on Destrudos. No D4 Ray does hamper him but it's fine. SMG has immense firepower but once again SpaceG or anything more powerful than him, which is just about everyone remaining which are mostly the Ultra Kaiju, could easily fold him in melee or with their beams.

Skimming the fat leaves us with:

Kaiser Belial, Eva 01 & 02, the EX monsters, Rainbow Mothra, BurningG, HZD vs 3rd Form Greeza, Destrudos, Jugglus Juggler, Leugocyte, Zaigorg. More on this analysis later. HZD survived this long due to slow mobility of most others + teleportation.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

The analysis continued.

Legion swarms would be deadly, but thinking back now the sheer amount of firepower + lack of remaining mechanical opponents means they quickly become a non factor now.

Kaiser Belial, Eva 01 & 02, the EX monsters, Rainbow Mothra, BurningG, HZD vs 3rd Form Greeza, Destrudos, Jugglus Juggler, Leugocyte, Zaigorg

HZD may have survived for evasion but he's not doing anything and sooner or later he's going to fall eventually. The Evas are next, none of them are up to the task of defeating any of the boss team monsters nor are durable enough to withstand Greeza's beam onslaught, Destrudos's beams and AOE lightning, Leugocyte's Genesis Requiem or Zaigorg's firepower. The rest are genuine threats however. Greeza may go down to the overpowering Ultraman Zero level of boss that is Kaiser Belial, or Juggler too despite matching Orb Origin who is a beast. BurningG and the EX monsters are the first to fall, they may take out Juggler or Greeza but everyone else is too durable and powerful. Burning should last longer than the EXs simply because of regen but as soon as he or Rainbow Mothra opens fire on Leugocyte their fate is sealed. The Genesis Requiem spam begins and everyone begins to fall. Zaigorg is the same case, as soon as the rest of the team starts dropping he's going to unleash his absurd firepower. The longest lasting, surprisingly, is Kaiser Belial, but even the great Belial (as Kaiser Belial only really has 2009 MMB feats and the 2nd Zero movie feats, none of the extra absurdity that you can add up from later) will not last against Zaigorg, Leugocyte and Destrudos, and between their combined firepower Belial will go down.

Thus, Death Squad wins but Voyager gives them quite a hell of a fight.

Giganandfriends
Young Farmer

Post by Giganandfriends »

Nice one

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Giganandfriends wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:25 pm Nice one
Bro, my tourney is over.

Added in 21 seconds:
Greyshot, please lock all the CC matches.