Kong vs Female MUTO

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Kong vs Female MUTO

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Kong_(MonsterVerse)
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/MUTO

Arena: Skull Island (2017)

Rules:
GvK Kong
Sizes are not changed
Kong does not have the axe

Verdict: While Kong is incredibly intelligent, he is going to have to be real careful around the FeMUTO's front arms, because those can deal some major damage. I think the Female will have enough durability to outlast Kong's assault (if he even gets one), and then impale the monkey through the heart. Or FeMUTO could just knock Kong over with a charging attack and then impale him. Leaning Female MUTO.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Kong vs Female MUTO

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The MUTO will be a lot harder than the Skullcrawler to overcome, but I think more often than not King Kong will emerge victorious here. His speed and agility are already a great asset, and with the battleground being on Skull Island he's gonna have a wide knowledge of using his environment to his advantage.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Kong rips off one of her legs & stabs her to death with it. Kong FTW. Fun fight to watch though!
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I feel each has a different advantage. The Muto is a strong brute that doesn't give any quarter. Kong has intelligence to add to his muscle. I think it will be a close match, but I feel the Muto has a better chance at victory. I think she'll be better at taking hits than Kong, and she is a brutal fighter that punches hard.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

This is a fun match all things considered, MUTO has more raw power and deadly appendages while being a bit more durable than the Skullcrawler. Kong has his intellect along with greater speed and maneuverability and his punches are no joke. Would be a close contest but I think in the end Kong would find some way to come out on top.