Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by godjacob »

King Ghidorah (MV) or Keizer Ghidorah draining Fire/Burning Godzilla and getting their own boost from it. I want to see a Burning Ghidorah~!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

godjacob wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 pm King Ghidorah (MV) or Keizer Ghidorah draining Fire/Burning Godzilla and getting their own boost from it. I want to see a Burning Ghidorah~!
But there is a Burning MV Ghidorah. See? He’s clearly burning.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Nagoda wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:24 pm
godjacob wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 pm King Ghidorah (MV) or Keizer Ghidorah draining Fire/Burning Godzilla and getting their own boost from it. I want to see a Burning Ghidorah~!
But there is a Burning MV Ghidorah. See? He’s clearly burning.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Considering what was just announced to be legal in that KWCE match, a match that
Spoiler:
uses multiple Legendary King Ghidorahs.
Last edited by CommanderPhoenix on Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:52 pm Considering what was just announced to be legal in that KWCE match, a match that uses multiple Legendary King Ghidorahs.
Spoiler alert!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:55 pm
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:52 pm Considering what was just announced to be legal in that KWCE match, a match that uses
Spoiler:
multiple Legendary King Ghidorahs.
Spoiler alert!
Whoops, fixed it. My bad
Last edited by CommanderPhoenix on Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:52 pm Considering what was just announced to be legal in that KWCE match, a match that
Spoiler:
uses multiple Legendary King Ghidorahs.
This would defiantly be interesting, could be a spicy way to do MV Ghidorah vs. everyone.
Spoiler:
The Monster alliance vs. the Ghidorah army!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

I don't really know if this is a great idea, but picturing it in my head was fun so. . .
An animal like a tiger or bear stands at the top of a tall mountain overlooking their territory. Letting out a mighty roar, they demand all creatures to bow.
And then a monster immediately appears from the ground next to them, simply observing them as the animal is scared shitless

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:03 pm I don't really know if this is a great idea, but picturing it in my head was fun so. . .
An animal like a tiger or bear stands at the top of a tall mountain overlooking their territory. Letting out a mighty roar, they demand all creatures to bow.
And then a monster immediately appears from the ground next to them, simply observing them as the animal is scared shitless
Great mental image, but animals don’t behave that way.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:30 pm
Dunkeeni wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:03 pm I don't really know if this is a great idea, but picturing it in my head was fun so. . .
We making a Kaiju Lion King/Hamlet now?
_______

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:30 pm
Shhhhh, just let me have this :cry:

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

With Mt. Lady and the rest of the My Heroverse available in KWC now. . .
Anivoice uses his quirk to convince a kaiju or Titan to fight alongside Mt. Lady or fight to protect them.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:23 pm With Mt. Lady and the rest of the My Heroverse available in KWC now. . .
Anivoice uses his quirk to convince a kaiju or Titan to fight alongside Mt. Lady or fight to protect them.
In this setting Anivoice reaches a new potential lol

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Speaking of MHA, since Toho Animation stuff seems to be allowed we need a KWC with a human plot that stars the Forger family from Spy x Family. Think they would be fun human protagonists just need a spy themed Kaiju showdown to compliment it.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:21 am Speaking of MHA, since Toho Animation stuff seems to be allowed we need a KWC with a human plot that stars the Forger family from Spy x Family. Think they would be fun human protagonists just need a spy themed Kaiju showdown to compliment it.
Yup, that is fine. I didn't even know SxF had Toho Animation attached... Huh. So long as it's good, that's all that counts.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

KaijuX wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:16 pm
godjacob wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:21 am Speaking of MHA, since Toho Animation stuff seems to be allowed we need a KWC with a human plot that stars the Forger family from Spy x Family. Think they would be fun human protagonists just need a spy themed Kaiju showdown to compliment it.
Yup, that is fine. I didn't even know SxF had Toho Animation attached... Huh. So long as it's good, that's all that counts.
Yeah was a shock to me too but has a producer role, but figured given that connection could add a fun human plot to experiment with. Other anime beyond MHA and Spy x Family attached to Toho Animation (Included but not limited to..)

Jujutsu Kaisen
Akame ga Kill!
Dr. Stone
Psycho-Pass
Jobless Reincarnation

And the upcoming Kaiju No. 8

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Wait, Spy X Family has ties to Toho?
Well, on that note.
We totally could use a match with the Forgers having to team up with H.E.A.T. to take down someone like Winter, partly just so we could see a fight between Monique and Yor.
Last edited by Dunkeeni on Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

This has enabled my Promare and old FLCL idea once again. Giddy with joy.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Moth wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:41 pm This has enabled my Promare and old FLCL idea once again. Giddy with joy.
I have no clue what those stand for, but good!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

We also got the GANTZ movies meaning we can have normal people in special suits that make them superhuman hunting down aliens like the Xiliens with guns that make things explode.
_______