GTTT R3: Gojira41mk11 & EarthNeronga vs. ShinGojira14 & Kiryu2012

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

GTTT R3: Gojira41mk11 & EarthNeronga vs. ShinGojira14 & Kiryu2012

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gojira41mk11
Ganimes
Kamoebas
Skull Crawler (x6)
Kamacuras (Showa)
Gyaos (Juvenile) X6
Baragon (Millennium)
Giant Condor
Kumonga (Showa)

EarthNeronga
The Ymir
Minilla (Showa)
The Tarantula
Manda (Showa)
Gaira

vs.

ShinGojira14
Manda (Millennium)
Oodako
Kumonga (Millennium)
Spinosaurus (JP3)
Kamacuras (Millennium)

Kiryu2012
Zilla (FW)
Ebirah
Gomora (G1)
Gorosaurus
Warbat

Tag-Team Modifiers:
G&E
Swarm Tactics - 3 Gyaos & 3 Skullcrawlers - Double the swarm numbers of your party
Endless Growth - Ymir & The Tarantula - The Ymir and Tarantula are 20% larger than their opponent's largest combatant
Sup-Tier-ior Team - Have 5 Tier 1 Kaiju - Gain a random monster above your opponents highest tier
Subterranean Terrors - Any Skullcrawlers & Any Baragon - Set environment to underground chambers

S&K
Solgell Hunters - Any Kamacuras & Any Kumonga - Switch Terrain Solgell Island

Location Modifier: Tanks, Missiles & Masers open fire after 10 minutes None

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Discussion starts 1/14
Voting starts 1/16. (Make your choice in Bold Text)
Voting ends, end of day, 1/16
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: GTTT R3: Gojira41mk11 & EarthNeronga vs. ShinGojira14 & Kiryu2012

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Ok, that is one scary buff for Gojira41, that turns the tides completely in this battle.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Damn This is like so Brutal

Anyways Gojira and meStomp this

First things first Gojira has 6 gyaos,6 skull crawlers a stronger kumonga and kamaucras and A Baragon. I also have Ymir and Gaira who are pretty fast kaiju and Minya who has a beam as well as the Gyaos.

This is How I see it

The Gyaos blast their beams and there way more effective since its scaled and they are able to kill most of Shin and Kiryus team like all the fodder and weak monsters' until only Gomora,Gorosaurus and Ebirah remain and there gonna be still very damaged from the Gyaos and bleeding everywhere (I wouldnt be suprise if Gomoras tail got cut off)

And from their It just gets worse since The Skullcrawlers and Baragon would Tear apart Gorosaurus and Ebirah since the Skullcrawlers are now kaiju sized so there way more stronger and probably are more durable. Leaving Only Gomora who is able to beat alot of our own fodder monsters but My Monsters Gaira and Ymir would push him back and damage him allowing for Baragon and the Skullcrawlers to come in and Murder the Ancient Dinosaur

It would Be Hard but I think me and Gojira are going to take this W
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

That vote likely won’t count EarthNeronga since it isn’t the 16th yet. I’m leaning towards E&G right now. More monsters, though the other team has on average better monsters. Gaining Kumonga is a tremendous deal and slighty tips it in E&G’s favor. I’ll elaborate more later
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:44 am Gaining Kumonga is a tremendous deal and slighty tips it in E&G’s favor. I’ll elaborate more later
Yeah, btw, that was totally random. Like I use a random number locator for all random choices, and when Kumonga (Showa) was rolled, I audibly laughed considering what Shin & Kiryu's tag-team bonus was.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Greyshot151 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:23 am
Coobzilla03 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:44 am Gaining Kumonga is a tremendous deal and slighty tips it in E&G’s favor. I’ll elaborate more later
Yeah, btw, that was totally random. Like I use a random number locator for all random choices, and when Kumonga (Showa) was rolled, I audibly laughed considering what Shin & Kiryu's tag-team bonus was.
Wait what did Shin and Kiryu Get?
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

They got the Kumonga and Kamacuras bonus that puts the match on Solgell. Both sides have a Kamacuras and Kumonga, y’all’s is the superior duo too
Resized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:28 am They got the Kumonga and Kamacuras bonus that puts the match on Solgell. Both sides have a Kamacuras and Kumonga, y’all’s is the superior duo too
Damn

Also we have Gyaos,Baragon,Skullcrawlers,Ymir and Gaira and Minya so i guess me and Gojira are gonna take the W for this one
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Oh snap, that's a BIG buff. EarthNeronga and I got 23 guys on our team! Not only that, but the Solgell Hunters buff works better in our favor because our versions of Kamacuras and Kumonga actually live there. And unlike last time, EarthNeronga's biggest monsters wont be getting automatically sniped by the cold. Factor in six Gyaos flying around spamming Supersonic Scalpels and a bloodthirsty mob of Skull Crawlers which nearly matches the entire enemy team in number, this is not gonna be a fun time for Shin and Kiryu.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

note to self: unless something better pops up in the next tier, get Beast Titan to snipe those bird.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Kumonga really tips this for G&E. Their sheer numbers will allow them to quickly overrun the opponent. The tougher members of S&K will hold out long enough for things to become:

Baragon (Millennium)
Kumonga (Showa)
The Ymir
The Tarantula
Gaira
a few Gyaos and Skullcrwlers

vs.

Kumonga (Millennium)
Spinosaurus (JP3)
Ebirah
Gomora (G1)
Gorosaurus

The elephant in the room is Kumonga. He took a few atomic blasts, putting her durability above the field. Her deadly stinger and webs are sure to put down anyone in the opposition. The greatest threat I feel she faces is the Spino; it's speed might allow it to overwhelm Kumonga. But from this point on I think G&E takes it by the tiniest of slivers.
Resized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The numbers advantage is what might tip it in G&E's favor. The likes of Gomora and Gorosaurus can hang in there for a while, but the difference in numbers will be a huge hindrance to them.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Voting Gojira14 and Neronga, that Gyaos swarm is some scary shit, which could easily take out most of Shin's team alone, factor Showa Kumonga in and G&E takes the W.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Yeah Me and G Take this we have way more kaiju and the Gyaos Swarm would be our greatest advantage as well as Ymir,Gaira,Baragon and Kumonga
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Gorjia41mk11 and EarthNeronga thanks to some Spider Support. They really lucked out by getting such powerful reinforcements.
Resized Image

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Just the swarm alone could be lethal, but add in everything else? Yeah, EarthNeronga and I take this.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!