Perfect Kaiju Mashups K.W.C.E. Version

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Perfect Kaiju Mashups K.W.C.E. Version

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Inspired from the K.W.C. version, title says it all, match up monsters as the best partners or enemies.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Re: Perfect Kaiju Mashups K.W.C.E. Version

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Clover and Femuto: One carries parasites, the other IS a parasite. Plus, they walk in a similar way.

Indominus and Zilla: Clever girls with a raptorian figure and speedy fighting style that involves body temp and stealth.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

LPG and Showa Godzilla: Both are melee enthusiasts.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This seems like a potentially good thread to revive, given the size of the roster.

Ultimasaurus and King Godzilla: Two strange chimeras Frankensteined up from some very different sources.

King Ghidorah (Anime) and Greeza: Both give a hearty “fuck you” to the laws of physics and our puny, three-dimensional universe. Edit: Both also embody the void and nothingness.

Godzilla (Legendary) and Ultraman Tiga: The oldest guards of Earth, who presided over an ancient civilization.

Mothra (Any version really) and Ultraman Tiga: See above.

Gamera (Heisei) and Godzilla (94)(whenever he gets added): Atlantis’s crafted guardians.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Jet Jaguar and Ant-Man: Size changing sorta silly superheroes who fight evil with the help of an inventor.

Sasori and Anguirus: Godzilla buddies allies.

Mechagodzilla (anime) and Cyber King: two different products of mechanical lifeforms attempting to convert beings into machines.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Legendary) and Nergigante: Brutal protectors of nature’s balance.

Xenomorph Queen and Queen Metroid: Matriarchs of life wiping alien hives.

Igno and Groudon: Burning gods locked in bitter rivalries with rulers of water.

Kyurem and Orga: Incomplete beings seeking to become whole through assimilation.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Anguirus and Armadon: Ceratopsian protectors of the underground.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Mechagodzilla (anime) and King Ghidorah (anime): two interesting ideas, that are sadly just that.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ultra-V and Jet Jaguar: Wannabe Ultra brothers.

Added in 1 month 2 days 6 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds:
Ultraman Taro and Mothra (any versions): heroes based off of fairy tales!
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed May 27, 2020 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gomess and Jirass: Ultra kaiju made from Godzilla suits.

Aroza and Bemular: Kaiju that use modified Godzilla roars but otherwise have little in common with him.

Lord Tirek and Alduin: Both are big demon-esque villains that require the strongest of their respective verses to beat, and both desire ever more power.

Kongzilla and King Godzilla: Genetic experiments that bear Godzilla's DNA.

Powered Gyaos and King Godzilla: Chimeras of multiple kaiju.

King Mogaru and Togera: Godzilla expies with extra flair.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Togera/Geon: Green "Notzillas" with prominent horns and spikes.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Arstron & Ghostron due to being mentioned as possibly related or they’re both siblings.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Biollante and Nemesis: Spirits of girls who were killed too soon now inhabiting the bodies of horrid monsters due to genetic tampering.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Greenman, Megaloman, and Zone Fighter: Toho's Resident Not-tramen.

Brutannus and Ogra: Mamas you don't screw with.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Desghidorah and Dweller-In-Darkness (MCU): One drains the planet’s life essence, the other feasts on all the life upon it.
KWCE Administrator

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Shin Godzilla and Godzilla Ultima. Two ever evolving incarnations of Godzilla with multiple forms.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Great Namekian and Oozaru/Great Ape: Kaiju-sized forms of DBZ fame that deserve more chances to shine in the spotlight.

Trogdor and Black Beast of Argh Spongebob me boy argharghargharghargh: Joke monsters stronger than your mom.

Mount Lady and Giganta: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ganimes and Kanilla: Krusty Krabs, argharghargharghargh

Atomic Rex and Nemesis: Kaiju who originated in novels and would have appearances in video games (almost in Nemesis' case).

Giganotosaurus (Dino Crisis 2) and Tyrannosaurus (The Last Dinosaur): Just two bigass dinos with no need for gimicky unique powers.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira 41mk11
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojira 41mk11 »

Gigan Miles and Mass Production Evas: Army of identical cybernetic soldiers. Both also fly and possess silver blades as weapons.
:Gigan: Gigan <3 :Gigan:
But Gigan is a villain that prove you support only villain not hero
Wrong. The current MonsterVerse films are “kaka”. At least these classic Showa kaiju films ain’t WOKE!

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

Chef Saltbaker and Jumbo Cook: Do I even really need to explain it?

Gezora, Ganimes, Kamoebas and Takolla, Ikalla, Kanilla: Troublesome trios of mutated sea animals

Kamacuras, Preytor and The Deadly Mantis: Giant mantises

Liberty Prime and Metal Gear EXCELSUS: Giant American laser-shooting robots who will make patriotic quotes the last thing you hear before you are crushed

Rhedosaurus and Paleosaurus: Four-legged black-and-white reptilian monsters whose very bodies can make you deathly ill

Gigan (Millennium) and Heart Eater: Cyborg/mechanical space assassins with similar color schemes

DNA Mimic and Dororin: Shapeshifters go brrrrr

Doppëlganger Demon and Alien Zarab: Same as above but they mostly stick to impersonating the hero with flawed disguises

Perfect Chaos and Torrentula: Water-based creatures who were once peaceful but were forced into villainy, though they seem to still have good left in them

Cthulhu and Shuma-Gorath: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn i am the emptiness outside all understanding (incomprehensible tentacle horrors)

Leopardon, Sandman and Venomsaurus Rex: Kaiju of the Spider-Verse
Last edited by GodzillaFan8889 on Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guy who does stuff, also a KWC/KWCE writer! :D

I go by he/him

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Big Fau and Metal Gear EXCELSUS: Two businessmen willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want.