Regarding Shin-Ultraman Spoilers

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Regarding Shin-Ultraman Spoilers

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

At this time, Shin Ultraman has been released theatrically in Japan. Please do not post any Shin-Ultraman spoilers, outside of its specific thread in the Reiwa period. You are more than free to post in that thread, although I may remove images from the film. This includes avatars, sigs, etc.

Preemptively, if you spoil the film you’ll get three warnings (a free one week ban). This is subject to change, and I may ease up depending on the opinions of other users/moderators. I’m not sure how easy it’ll be to avoid Shin Ultraman spoilers so consider this temporary.

I just ask you be respectful of what others might want to see/experience raw.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Regarding Shin-Ultraman Spoilers

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Update (6/14/2022): Shin Ultraman toys are permitted to be discussed so long as spoiler tags are used and they are in the appropriate thread. Do not discuss the contents of the film in those threads beyond the toys.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:24 pm Update (6/14/2022): Shin Ultraman toys are permitted to be discussed so long as spoiler tags are used and they are in the appropriate thread. Do not discuss the contents of the film in those threads beyond the toys.
When will the spoiler ban be lifted?

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Seeing as the film has now been released in the United States theatrically, and a good majority of members that can have seen it, the forum wide spoiler ban has been lifted. Feel free to talk about the film wherever you want or discuss the film ad-naseum.